SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds weird but I just hate Jonathan’s mouth, it’s too spluttering and toothy and slurpy ??

Reactions: 13
Watched Anna's ''I need a break'' video.
Did someone put a knife on her throat and forced to give birth to 4 babies almost back to back. It was her choice. Man up and get on with life. She wanted to get 4 kids back to back so she can focus on getting her body back to normal and not to worry about giving birth anymore. So there you go. Especially with having husband working from home and hiring help. 95% of Mothers out there with 4 children doesn't have any of that.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Watched Anna's ''I need a break'' video.
Did someone put a knife on her throat and forced to give birth to 4 babies almost back to back. It was her choice. Man up and get on with life. She wanted to get 4 kids back to back so she can focus on getting her body back to normal and not to worry about giving birth anymore. So there you go. Especially with having husband working from home and hiring help. 95% of Mothers out there with 4 children doesn't have any of that.
She needs a break from what? Must be difficult having so many people to do everything. When shes with the children,it doesn't look natural,very scripted.She almost seems afraid of Elissia(sorry if spelt incorrectly ). The children are sweet and as much as I enjoy watching them, I wish they could be children without mum and dad videoing everything to make money from vlogs. All parents need a break, most dont have anywhere near as much help as her,but we chose to have children,they are a blessing not a burden.

Reactions: 14
She makes me so mad. I am a single parent. Only 2 kids but work full time. I like most other mothers do what she does before we go out to work. Your lucky if I sit down by 9 most nights. She really needs to get a grip and realise what being a mother is really like.

She is not natural with the kids at alll. It all seems very forced. She has no time for alessia at all and she is the sweetest little girl

I saw a comment somewhere ( On here or GG ) that Anna will only read a book for her children if someone pays for it ( Sponsorships, AD's) . :D
First of all she needs to look at her priorities and stop moaning about not having enough time with her husband.
  1. Stop getting up at 5am to do manic workouts. Instead go for long walks with Alessia and Andrea , go to parks and playgrounds. That will be more effective for body as well as mentally . Plus your children will get tons of fresh air, seems like poor Andrea felt a breeze of fresh air only for the first few weeks after the day he was born .
  2. There is no need to spend 30-40minutes to put a full on glam face if you stay at home all day. I am not saying that women doesn't need to look after themselves, but you can equally spend 10 minutes putting a BB cream, mascara and lipstick to look presentable.

If she would just follow these 2 points she could get up 1h later each morning and spend that extra hour in the evenings with her husband to watch a movie or something.

Reactions: 24
Theres something seriously weird about the pair, she never goes out or interacts with her kids much just plasters their faces for all to see to line their pockets. Jonathan prances around being an extroverted spray tanned moron, unable to carry out basic tasks like administering the right amount of medicine to the dog without her help!!! Her IG stories are a laugh a minute and just on another level of vapid.

I find that even when she interacts with the children, she looks through them not at them. I know not everyone is natural with children, but when it’s your own...

Reactions: 9
Seriously, what did she expect when choosing to have kids? FOUR kids? Why are people still doing this and expecting everyone else to feel sorry for them or be impressed that they don't have a life anymore? No-one forced you to have a child. We don't exactly need more people. ? Thanks for making climate change worse guys.

NitrousOxide - These youtubers make children for living, that's their business.
Especially the American youtube mums - if one of them gets pregnant, all of a sudden the rest of them needs to jump on the bandwagon.
Some of you probably know Aaryn Williams - that woman is crazy. She can barely get her life somewhat organised with 2 little girls, and because all of her YT mum friends got pregnant at the same time- she was desperate to get pregnant ASAP. She was ovulating around Thanks Giving in 2018, and they conceived whilst staying at her Mothers home in the same room with the kids. She was quite open about it.
I absolutely hate when these women complain about anything. They are sooo privileged and I have no sympathy towards them in a slightest way. They are staying at home all day long, all of them have some sort of help - nannies, cleaners etc. What the heck do you do all day? The problem that most of them are occupied with their phones - reading comments, blocking and deleting the negative ones . That must be consuming so much time. If you would take away phones from them , I bet they could accomplish so much more.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I only watched one vlog and it was enough for me ? but, Jonathan.. Where is he from? I could have sworn i can detect an Irish accent in there ?

Reactions: 2
I only watched one vlog and it was enough for me ? but, Jonathan.. Where is he from? I could have sworn i can detect an Irish accent in there ?
Johanthan says he was born in Dublin, but also spent significant parts of his childhood in Cork. Anna and he met in Ireland and as an unmarried couple lived in the UK for a period of time because they were both studying in the UK. They then moved back to Cork, where the first two children were born. Prior to that, they had a destination wedding in Italy. Later when the second child was a few months old, they moved to Surrey, and they have had two children since then. Jonathan's great-grandfather was a Frenchman who was going to move to Ireland for his business in the early 20th century but he delayed that to fight in WW1 and then moved to Ireland. So that's why a French surname was handed down to Jonathan by his father's family.

Anna's father was Italian and her mother was born in Germany of a German mother and an Irish father. Anna and her younger sister were born when her father was teaching in Baltimore, but they then moved to Italy and later back to Ireland.

Reactions: 6
Johanthan says he was born in Dublin, but also spent significant parts of his childhood in Cork. Anna and he met in Ireland and as an unmarried couple lived in the UK for a period of time because they were both studying in the UK. They then moved back to Cork, where the first two children were born. Prior to that, they had a destination wedding in Italy. Later when the second child was a few months old, they moved to Surrey, and they have had two children since then. Jonathan's great-grandfather was a Frenchman who was going to move to Ireland for his business in the early 20th century but he delayed that to fight in WW1 and then moved to Ireland. So that's why a French surname was handed down to Jonathan by his father's family.

Anna's father was Italian and her mother was born in Germany of a German mother and an Irish father. Anna and her younger sister were born when her father was teaching in Baltimore, but they then moved to Italy and later back to Ireland.
Thanks for that. I knew I could detect an Irish accent. Sounds like a lucan accent, in county Dublin. Can't pick up a cork accent.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for that. I knew I could detect an Irish accent. Sounds like a lucan accent, in county Dublin. Can't pick up a cork accent.
Jonathan's from Terenure, Dublin. He had a good childhood, private school, holidays abroad etc, but he tries to make it sound as if he was very badly off for the sympathy.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Watched Andrea's first food video. Jonathan roped Anna into doing a reaction to all their kids eating solids for the first time. Made me feel awful for Emilia. They seemed so bored during her clip. Anna looked like she was counting down the minutes until they got to her precious Eduardo. Her only comments on the video were that Emilia looked tired and that Andrea and Emilia look nothing alike. Minute they got to Eddy and Alessia she was gushing. I can't stand her. Jonathan is clearly getting desperate because they are now doing routine videos, reaction videos, cooking videos, wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing kitchen cleaning videos in the future.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They didn't even show Alessia's first feed just putting her in her chair, shows you how much Jonathan cares about her but he instead showed himself tasting baby food from different jars given to him by Anna.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Watched Andrea's first food video. Jonathan roped Anna into doing a reaction to all their kids eating solids for the first time. Made me feel awful for Emilia. They seemed so bored during her clip. Anna looked like she was counting down the minutes until they got to her precious Eduardo. Her only comments on the video were that Emilia looked tired and that Andrea and Emilia look nothing alike. Minute they got to Eddy and Alessia she was gushing. I can't stand her. Jonathan is clearly getting desperate because they are now doing routine videos, reaction videos, cooking videos, wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing kitchen cleaning videos in the future.
That would actually be cool we could meet the elusive cleaner and Anna could take a rest you know from her busy busy schedule ???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.