SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always had a flat arse. ? That's what happens when you're a sloth and lie in bed all day on your backside doing nothing. I have no idea why she gets up at 5.30am to do these workouts when she has all day to do them. And then she plasters on a full face of make up just to lie in bed all day. This woman is a total waste of space.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone watch today's vlog? Anna talks about how she doesn't go out of the house because she has her kids on a "routine." :LOL::ROFLMAO: She hasn't a bloody clue what an actual mom's daily routine looks like. I get more stuff done before I go to work then she does in an entire day. What a delusional twit.

Jonathan was also complaining about how poor the workmanship was on the house. It's his own fault. He gave those builders such a short time to get all that crap done and then kept tacking on more things to do. He couldn't afford to keep paying rent in the old house, I get that. But this house they live in now is a damn train wreck. It's also way too big. 7,000 sq ft. :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It's also way too big. 7,000 sq ft. :eek:
duck me! Had no idea it was that big. I thought it was 1/3rd the size and even that is huge.

All from basic home videos, selling tit for any old brands and overpriced merch.

I hope it crumbles around them and they struggle to maintain such a huge mansion. Vapid shallow individuals.

Reactions: 11
He gave those builders such a short time to get all that crap done and then kept tacking on more things to do. He couldn't afford to keep paying rent in the old house, I get that. But this house they live in now is a damn train wreck. It's also way too big. 7,000 sq ft.
Exactly and he kept changing his mind!!

7000 sq ft and the kids will need to share a bedroom!!

A huge house like that I would expect the kids to all have a big bedroom each!! I’m wondering if there are other rooms that haven’t been shown ie for the nanny and all the workers that Anna got to wrap 8 presents because she was SO busy!!

duck me! Had no idea it was that big. I thought it was 1/3rd the size and even that is huge.
Nor did I. I accidentally stumbled upon this information at the end of Baby's first bubble bath. Jonathan said it's almost 7,000 sq ft and apparently it uses so much power that they need to add two additional phases just to power it. Most houses only have one but their kitchen alone uses 60 amps. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
I have a family members with a huge old house, they are certainly not short of money either , but during the winter they only put the heating on an hour before bed and they have portable heaters in their den which has a door into a small kitchen, it was costing them an absolute fortune to heat their house full time ,
They’re retired , I can’t remember exactly how much much but it was ridiculously expensive,
I’m thinking over a thousand a month ,
They got sick of it so decided to use one smaller portion of the property,
It’s a complete waste as they have another two kitchens , living /dining rooms etc that they can’t afford or refuse to heat ,
I remember Fleur de force saying a similar thing as well , I think her and mike only heat certain rooms , and supplement with heaters
I wonder what their utilities are as they have kids sleeping all over they can’t lower the heating costs ?‍♀

Reactions: 7
I know people in an Edwardian 3 story house that spend 1k a month (average throughout the year) just to take the edge off the cold and its nowhere near as big as there's.

Reactions: 6
Do you think when YouTube money dries up, we'll be watching them on Channel 4 in a documentary like the F***ing Fulfords in their house that they can't maintain anymore?
The kids running riot, Anna doing her exercise routines and Jonathan talking into a broken camera!

• Haha
Did anyone watch today's vlog? Anna talks about how she doesn't go out of the house because she has her kids on a "routine." :LOL::ROFLMAO: She hasn't a bloody clue what an actual mom's daily routine looks like. I get more stuff done before I go to work then she does in an entire day. What a delusional twit.
That’s the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Yes, routines are great but not leaving the house for the first year doesn’t solve that. She is delusional

• Haha
She is a pathetic excuse of a mother. Utterly useless. I'm sure one of her hired help actually wipes her arse for her, because she is incapable of anything. She can't possibly take Alessia to ballet or pick up the kids from school because she has to breastfeed. Oh Anna, how do you think regular mothers manage? Does she think women don't breastfeed in public? Thick as.

I just don't see the point of having 4 kids if you are too frightend to take them anywhere.

The baby hasn't seen colour yet just grey walls and Anna's tit.

Poor sausage probably thinks he's colour blind.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I just don't see the point of having 4 kids if you are too frightend to take them anywhere.

The baby hasn't seen colour yet just grey walls and Anna's tit.

Poor sausage probably thinks he's colour blind.
Her 'routines'seem to be for her benefit rather than the children. The more I hear her whine about staying at home to breast feed,the more I dislike her. As a working mother I breast fed,expressed milk,worked full time and made sure my child wasn't confined to the house for convenience. I also didn't employ a team of staff to do everything for me. Shes so focussed on HER routine,sometimes the way she speaks about her kids sounds like they are a burden.

She started off not wanting any kids and said she had a phobia of being pregnant, but Jonathan kept pressurising her and she relented, then she claimed she changed her mind herself but shows no real joy towards any of her kids. She wants no more but Jonathan keeps half joking about having more, she said she was done after two, then Jonathan joked about giving her a 'roofie' in order to have another, that remark cost Anna her column in Asda's magazine.

He must have promised to do anything and everything for her to have two more and Anna had to have 2 as she likes even numbers. It's her own fault though, she could have told him no and stuck with it, but she agreed to have them although they make her miserable most of the time even with all the extra help she has. The poor kids are being dragged up by two imbeciles, to top it all off their childhoods are being sold on the internet for everyone to see, it won't end well.

• Sad
Oh no he didnt! Oh dear....

My jokes are pretty tit and offensive sometimes which is why I think I laugh at Jonathan's jokes but even I know that's a little too far!

Sure Anna didn't mind... one less job.

Reactions: 3
That's disgusting and exactly the kind of thing i would expect him to say! The original has been deleted, is it clipped anywhere?

He pulls medicine out of a bag for his sick wife, "this is for Anna. I'm kind of afraid to drink it like...it's glycerin, honey, and lemon." He mimes pouring it on her food "just pour some in there. It's actually a roofie." creepy laugh "We're making more kids!"

This guy has been pestering his wife for more kids for about a year (they have 2 & their youngest is just 1.5 yrs old). Anna repeatedly said she was done having kids for most of that time but he kept pressuring her and she just recently gave in so they are trying now but he's obsessed in a really creepy way and she's not enthusiastic at all.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what Anna will do with her hands whilst taking mirror selfies when Andrea won't be a baby anymore? It seems like her children are some kind of accessory to her. :D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.