SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they do these things purposely to get engagement on their posts and videos. They know full well it's dangerous, but money is more important. They know people will go mad at them, which means more comments and views.🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I am annoyed that Jonathan hasn't been stopped by the police, he thinks because he is wealthy and has a following and is "famous" or rather infamous that he cannot be touched. If he was involved in an accident, no amount of excuses and blamimg everyone else would protect him if he injures his kids or worse. He thinks he is invincible and will be vlogging for many years, I would love it if their dream ended soon and he realised that he has nothing to fall back on and would have to get rid of the staff, sports car, maybe even the house. I very much doubt he has enough saved to cover such an eventuality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like emailing cosatto or whatever the company is and complaining, maybe they can send them some *more* free seats and somebody to force them to use them correctly 🙄
The seat was probably free to begin with. Cosatto seem to gift a lot to youtubers that are more concerned with video/instastory themselves than giving a crap about their kids safety in the car.

Mrs Meldrum and Sarah - mama life are another 2 that have had gifted seats from cosatto that they reviewed and still don’t use the seats correctly.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Emilia needs bigger clothing. Her poor back is partly bare. I wonder if Anna buys her age size. Emilia need 6 to 7 years old or better still 7 years old.

Also J&A need to go to Halfords to find out how to do the seatbelts. Their is no way the two E2 are at the right weight. Let alone the right height.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Is Alessia even 2 yet, he put her in a booster with just a seatbelt jfc how is it possible to get worse at these things 😡
She is not 2 just yet but even if she was should still be in the harnessed seat i would have thought! I have not watched their vlog yet i will have to see as i really hate how i don't have kids nor do i drive yet i know more about keeping kids safe in cars than them by the looks of it :( x

Don’t know which one is worse! They have been told time and time again!

This is beyond dangerous! She is far to small and too young to be in a high back booster.
!!View attachment 9106View attachment 9107
I always said it was dangerous how they had her before straps not on right and she is clearly very very little for that seat when they first pu her in it at this point they may as well put her in a normal adult seat because in a crash she would either be seriously hurt or dead in an instant with the seat belt! Makes me so mad i have family and friends who have little to no money yet can afford to make sure they have correct car seats, correct safety measures these people are wealthy they can afford to get their driveway redone over and over and the bloody house yet can't/won't make sure the kids are safe in the car! They can easily afford expensive seats for them (not saying these are not any good if used correctly they'd be brilliant!) but no doubt the comments will get deleted like always too so they can act unaware of it.. Disgusting behaviour!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Morning guys, just did my workout. Can't believe how bright it is outside.
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Then goes on to say the method of parenting she follows means she needs to stay at home all the time. Blah blah. Wake up you selfish witch, nearly every other mother CAN'T stay at home all day because they HAVE to leave the house. Has she even heard how ridiculous she sounds? Using a baby to justify her lazy, reclusive behaviour. Even if I could stay at home all day I wouldn't BECAUSE IT'S NOT bleeping HEALTHY. Also, have you forgotten you have 3 other children? Worst mother ever. Pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So unsurprising she follows a Gina Ford routine,cold hearted and cruel just like her

Reactions: 11
Sorry, not posted on this thread before however I like to read and keep up. I honestly CANNOT believe that picture of Alessia in the car - it gives me the fear and makes me feel physically sick thinking if anyone accidentally ran in to the back of them. Not only could she fly out of her seat, the seat seat belt could break her neck. I have a 14 month old and i am paranoid about her straps not being tight enough... then worry they are too tight. However I remember the lady in mothercare telling me you should be able to fit too fingers between the straps and your childs chest. I seriously do not understand how they don't see anything wrong with this.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Come on guys stop been so mean to poor Anna🤣, she loves being at home because she loves a good night sleep 😴 and that’s exactly what she does to us when we try to watch her stories, we go to sleep 😴!! She’s so boring an uninteresting! They always seem to do that with the kids and their car seats, they don’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Sorry, not posted on this thread before however I like to read and keep up. I honestly CANNOT believe that picture of Alessia in the car - it gives me the fear and makes me feel physically sick thinking if anyone accidentally ran in to the back of them. Not only could she fly out of her seat, the seat seat belt could break her neck. I have a 14 month old and i am paranoid about her straps not being tight enough... then worry they are too tight. However I remember the lady in mothercare telling me you should be able to fit too fingers between the straps and your childs chest. I seriously do not understand how they don't see anything wrong with this.
As a parent probably my biggest fear is something happening to my child. If something happens because of a parents negligence eg repeatedly misusing car seats or not even using them, should they be prosecuted? Maybe all these companies who like to use the SJs to promote their products, should thoroughly research this family. Any company that is happy to ask these irresponsible parents to represent their company, should be avoided. The children are so precious and deserve to be protected and cared for and not just used as props for the parents obsession to become famous and make money

Morning guys, just did my workout. Can't believe how bright it is outside.
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Then goes on to say the method of parenting she follows means she needs to stay at home all the time. Blah blah. Wake up you selfish witch, nearly every other mother CAN'T stay at home all day because they HAVE to leave the house. Has she even heard how ridiculous she sounds? Using a baby to justify her lazy, reclusive behaviour. Even if I could stay at home all day I wouldn't BECAUSE IT'S NOT bleeping HEALTHY. Also, have you forgotten you have 3 other children? Worst mother ever. Pathetic.
She is out of touch with reality and what most mums do

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone on another forum did contact the child seat company a long time ago re the two E's not being properly secured in their seats seeing as the company sent them the seats for free, they received a response which basically showed they were not really concerned. I think if more people contacted the company and the relevant authorities then they'd have to take notice.

I tend to avoid brands that associate themselves with this family, it's making a stand in a small way but I hope other like minded people do the same too. They do not deserve the lifestyle they have while J&A treat people who show concern for their kids welfare with utter disdain. If the worst ever happened and they were involved in a road traffic accident, only they will be to blame, not the haters or the car seat company.

• Heart
So unsurprising she follows a Gina Ford routine,cold hearted and cruel just like her
But what Anna's doing isn't even what Ford reccomends. Someone on another forum posted this about the Ford book and Anna's misinterpretation of it:
The Second Month chapter - "Naps and going out. Now is a good time to ensure that some of his daytime naps are taken in the buggy. It is important that he learns to sleep elsewhere so that life is not too restricted as he gets older, and you can both enjoy days out with family and friends"

The Third Month chapter - "Outings with babies need not always be to places that are specifically baby-orientated. I used to find that my babies loved looking around the art-galleries, shopping centres, and museums that I took them to, so it is always worth trying new places, even ones that seem geared towards adults."

The Fifth Month - lots of info about returning to work, finding childcare, leaving baby for trial sessions etc. LOTS of info about LEAVING the baby, Anna!

• Sad
My husband is an A&E consultant and he’s seen the horrors (and the miracles) in regards to having your child correctly/incorrectly buckled and that is one thing we are both paranoid about. You can’t always avoid accidents but something so Simple can save your child’s life. I don’t understand why they don’t care, but then they also put thick coats on under the straps too so...

I think Anna needs to stop using her children as an excuse not to go out. My kids are in a routine and now can sleep just about anywhere and through anything. Kids are adaptable but I feel so sorry for that baby. He needs some fresh air.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Was Emilia even strapped in whilst in the Ferrari with Jonathon? I know she was sat in the middle seat but it really did look as though she had no seatbelt
I don't know much about car brands but a Ferrari doesn't exactly seem like a family-friendly car as it is.

Also that orange interior is ugly. 🤢

• Wow
Poor Alessia being left with coldhearted Anna while Jofus and Stacey took out the E's to the farm, someone recognised Stacey and said they loved her on Strictly but totally ignored Reigate's resident 'celeb' Jonathan.

Anna couldn't wait to put down A1 saying she was being difficult as she was watching her iPad on one of the dogs' beds. I really don't think A1 is as bad as they say she is, just because she doesn't behave like a puppet doesn't make her naughty. However any child who has a mind of his/her own is naughty and difficult to them. A1 would have enjoyed a day out to the farm, but I bet J would've been scared of how she'd react and wanted to avoid any tantrums to keep up the wholesome family image.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
^ Yes the whole thing is damage control, trying to present a fake front. I hope the kids said stuff behind the scenes that made Dooley question the parent's propaganda.

Reactions: 11
Poor Alessia being left with coldhearted Anna while Jofus and Stacey took out the E's to the farm, someone recognised Stacey and said they loved her on Strictly but totally ignored Reigate's resident 'celeb' Jonathan.

Anna couldn't wait to put down A1 saying she was being difficult as she was watching her iPad on one of the dogs' beds. I really don't think A1 is as bad as they say she is, just because she doesn't behave like a puppet doesn't make her naughty. However any child who has a mind of his/her own is naughty and difficult to them. A1 would have enjoyed a day out to the farm, but I bet J would've been scared of how she'd react and wanted to avoid any tantrums to keep up the wholesome family image.
I loved in the vlog when Stacey was recognised - warmed my heart as I think she’s so genuine!

And I agree, no idea why they didn’t take Alessia! Poor child, all she does allday is sit inside not even with her mum but dumped on the nanny. I know she needed her nap on Anna’s strict routine but she could’ve napped in a buggy? Just seems sad she’s missing out when she needs to be getting out, interacting with her siblings! Not vegetating at home with Anna the cabbage.

Also, E&E weren’t in car seats on the way home from the farm. Their car seats were empty behind them. So unsafe and stupid.

I look forward to Stacey’s documentary about them.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.