SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The odd thing with Eduardo is, some people have argued on these kinds of forums that J encouraged Anna to have a baby by saying 'oh we could name HIM after your Dad'. But these posts said on the vlog of E1's gender being revealed at the baby scan, show Anna to have such a disappointed face because her baby wasn't a boy. Yet she seems not to care about the boy now. :/
I looked back on his gender reveal when i started watching them. I thought she wasn't happy at frist when she found out she was having a boy (E2) and not another girl. Just her reaction in the vlog. A friend who was watching said she hating the idea of having a boy as she knows nothing about them and so wanted a girl. I don't know really I feel Anna is all talk. I mean in her Instagram stories she didn't even know what to call headphone by the right name. Anna it's headphone even if it's noise cancelling ones their still headphones. Dum women. Do youtubers lose brain cells as there always filming and not really seeing the real world?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I looked back on his gender reveal when i started watching them. I thought she wasn't happy at frist when she found out she was having a boy (E2) and not another girl. Just her reaction in the vlog. A friend who was watching said she hating the idea of having a boy as she knows nothing about them and so wanted a girl. I don't know really I feel Anna is all talk. I mean in her Instagram stories she didn't even know what to call headphone by the right name. Anna it's headphone even if it's noise cancelling ones their still headphones. Dum women. Do youtubers lose brain cells as there always filming and not really seeing the real world?
You are calling her a dumb woman when there is an awful lot of grammar and spelling mistakes in your rant. The use of their, there and they're especially.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness oh my goodness!!! I have never ever seen anyone so excited about gravel and a driveway!!!😮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my goodness oh my goodness!!! I have never ever seen anyone so excited about gravel and a driveway!!!😮
I personally think it looked much better before i think he spent half his vlogs showing us that damn drive way recently but i have stopped watching as sick of seeing it now lol!

Reactions: 2
What on earth is Stacey Dooley doing in the new vlog?! Talk about worlds colliding...

Reactions: 3
What on earth is Stacey Dooley doing in the new vlog?! Talk about worlds colliding...
Probably interviewing them for a tv programme/documentary, the programme makers won't have checked their background properly and seen what kind of exploiters the SJ's truly are. He just HAD to get Stacey in the thumbnail to get extra views. It won't save his channel as it's getting more boring by the day.

Reactions: 8
You are calling her a dumb woman when there is an awful lot of grammar and spelling mistakes in your rant. The use of their, there and they're especially.
I have Dyselixa. So sorry my grammar isn't perfect for you. The their they etc is very hard for some people who have Dyselixa and can get confused. So please don't say about people's grammar as you never know if 1. Dyselixa or 2 English is not their first lanauge. Also my phone auto corrects. And yes Anna was very dumb not knowing it was headphones she made myself look like a fool or an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have Dyselixa. So sorry my grammar isn't perfect for you. The their they etc is very hard for some people who have Dyselixa and can get confused. So please don't say about people's grammar as you never know if 1. Dyselixa or 2 English is not their first lanauge. Also my phone auto corrects. And yes Anna was very dumb not knowing it was headphones she made myself look like a fool or an idiot.
Don't worry about it. Everyone else understands you except this member who contributes nothing of value to the thread/forum.

Reactions: 13
I agree about Anna, in the vlog about their new kitchen she was showing off the stuff they had on the counter and she couldn't remember what the toaster was called and had to ask whoever was with her in the kitchen, there was a cut in filming where she must have been told it was a toaster and she said it. She barely does anything around that house that she forgets what things are called, yet these people make thousands per month, it's crazy and so unfair. I really hope their high earning bubble bursts one day soon, they really don't deserve the amount they make off the backs of their kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's quite a strange feeling, knowing so much about someone, and knowing just how despicable they really are, and yet the rest of the world being completely unaware of it. There's nowhere to take this knowledge though, no ombudsman of family vloggers, or vlogging standards agency. I really hate how powerless I feel.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So they’ve actually taken the children out, I’m sure they would be doing that if they weren’t being filmed for it 🙄

Reactions: 14
Is Alessia even 2 yet, he put her in a booster with just a seatbelt jfc how is it possible to get worse at these things 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So they’ve actually taken the children out, I’m sure they would be doing that if they weren’t being filmed for it 🙄
Despite all the money and resources they have, its so sad that the kids only actually get to go out and do things when they're either at school or it's an ad/ sponsored.
I suppose it's far more important for Jono to waste money redoing the driveway, dog area etc

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Is Alessia even 2 yet, he put her in a booster with just a seatbelt jfc how is it possible to get worse at these things 😡
Don’t know which one is worse! They have been told time and time again!

This is beyond dangerous! She is far to small and too young to be in a high back booster.
!!
B407B161-EACB-4B5A-94ED-CE61D30DF710.jpeg
8C75F1F7-1401-4714-A963-F053ACC2AF12.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Probably interviewing them for a tv programme/documentary, the programme makers won't have checked their background properly and seen what kind of exploiters the SJ's truly are. He just HAD to get Stacey in the thumbnail to get extra views. It won't save his channel as it's getting more boring by the day.
Hopefully its one on the dangers of family vlogging!

Reactions: 7

This is beyond dangerous! She is far to small and too young to be in a high back booster.
!!View attachment 9106View attachment 9107
My kids just turned 4 and still not in her seat like this! She's the right weight to be in this sort of seat but still not the right height. This type states in instructions that the belt needs to rest on their shoulder, and NOT on their neck! I really hope he gets pulled over and gets the book thrown at him! Surely this is as bad as kids with no seatbelt?!

Reactions: 8
Good grief, the pair of them make me want to grab them by the shoulders and shake some sense into them!! She's far too young to be using the seatbelt!! My niece is 3 and is still in a 5 point harness. The seatbelt is on Alessia's neck for heaven sake!🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

!!View attachment 9106View attachment 9107
What the duck!!!!! She's not even two yet and they've seriously put her in a booster seat with just a seat belt? No words. Are they asking for a terrible accident? I know they've always been careless when it comes to their children's safety but this has surely got to be one of their worst cat seat offences. I honestly will never understand people that care so little about their child being strapped in properly. There's no excuse.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I feel like emailing cosatto or whatever the company is and complaining, maybe they can send them some *more* free seats and somebody to force them to use them correctly 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.