SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thursdays are always my hardest work outs. Friday is easy because it's my last one before the weekend so I have the motivation to finish and when I'm done that means I'm done for the week but Thursdays just seem to take so much energy to get through, Thursday is my hump day
Every.single.week!!!!! And then very detailed information about how Andrea slept over and over, does anyone actually care?!

Reactions: 10
Every.single.week!!!!! And then very detailed information about how Andrea slept over and over, does anyone actually care?!
Eduardo, because the poor thing will probably get him shoved into his room as soon as bubba turns one...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It makes me so nervous how they leave Alessia sitting on the island. I know they are in the same room but it only takes 5 seconds for her to crack her head open.

Also, could they shove any bigger spoonfuls of food in to Andreas mouth?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
How many bedrooms does their house have? Are they just desperate to keep a spare room for the ‘guests’ they never have? Don’t get why they shove the kids all in together if it isn’t necessary!

Reactions: 9
How many bedrooms does their house have? Are they just desperate to keep a spare room for the ‘guests’ they never have? Don’t get why they shove the kids all in together if it isn’t necessary!
I think 7 but could be wrong!

If there was a poll option on here I would ask, will Anna take and collect the children from school once she’s stopped breastfeeding. Call me psychic but I think I know what the majority would say!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she has favourite it whatever one she has to breastfeed once they hit one year she doesn’t bother much.

You can say what you like about Jonathan but he is the far better parent of the two, he does way more with them and for them and at least spends time with them unlike Anna.

You can see she still holding out hope that Andrea will be blonde 😂 I’ve never seen someone mention her kids colouring like she does.

Reactions: 10
The obsession with hair colour and eye colour is ridiculous. No, he has blue eyes and red hair! I feel so sorry for Alessia, she is constantly wanting attention and you can see she gets on Anna's last nerve. She's only a toddler. 😪
It's funny though how she always wants 'to see' the camera. She's not playing ball like the others did. I can see her sueing them as a teenager for waving her right to privacy.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hair colour, eye colour, skin colour and their sizes! I don't watch all their videos but the ones I watched is them (mainly Jonathan) getting overly excited at Alessia being small and Andrea being big and how 'they will look like like twinsies'. Its ridiculous. I also love how Alessia doesnt perform for them 😂
Jonathan's fake open mouth laugh/giggle that he does after every sentence irritates me. Its so fake.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She probably seething that Andrea inherit the red hair from Jonathan’s family and not a blond like hers.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She looks ridiculous. The amount of make up she cakes on just to sit at home is such a waste... what's the bloody point?!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So... Jonathan minds the four kids before the school run, gets them Breakfast, changes babies, then struggles juggling getting ready .

So he has to bring Alessia with him over to his 'quarters' whilst Anna is no where to be seen because she's upstairs in her ' quarters' getting dressed and over drawing her lips to look like a baboons arse?!! All to sit in the house for the day whilst Jonathan rushes to get kids out the door and drop them to school.

How is that fair? How does Anna really think that's ok? I would 100% understand if she was herself rushing to get ready to get out to work or for a school run, but not because of 'self care' when she isn't leaving the house at all throughout the day. She has all day to worry about her looks. 🙄

Again the negativity they give off in front of Alessia all the time is just horrible. Even Emelia saying Alessia is the annoying one. Jonathan just laughs. I would correct my child if she put down her siblings. It's so wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So... Jonathan minds the four kids before the school run, gets them Breakfast, changes babies, then struggles juggling getting ready .

So he has to bring Alessia with him over to his 'quarters' whilst Anna is no where to be seen because she's upstairs in her ' quarters' getting dressed and over drawing her lips to look like a baboons arse?!! All to sit in the house for the day whilst Jonathan rushes to get kids out the door and drop them to school.

How is that fair? How does Anna really think that's ok? I would 100% understand if she was herself rushing to get ready to get out to work or for a school run, but not because of 'self care' when she isn't leaving the house at all throughout the day. She has all day to worry about her looks. 🙄

Again the negativity they give off in front of Alessia all the time is just horrible. Even Emelia saying Alessia is the annoying one. Jonathan just laughs. I would correct my child if she put down her siblings. It's so wrong.
And what about bath time and bed time! His insta stories only ever show him doing this for the three older children

Reactions: 8
Anna never really wanted kids but Jonathan persuaded her and here they are with four, he even joked in a vlog when they only had the two kids, how he could 'roofie' her by drugging her medicine to get her pregnant! People complained and Anna lost her column in the Asda magazine as a result.

I bet he was pressurising her and she gave in to two more (as she has to have an even number of kids) but told him if he wants them then he'll have to do most of the work with them. Now he can film himself doing these things and come out looking like the better parent. But don't be fooled, he only really cares about Emilia and already has Andrea down as her twin as they both have his round face. He picks on Eduardo and both he and Anna have put Eduardo and Alessia down in the vlogs. Just wait until they are older and can see how they were treated, I see trouble ahead and there's noone else that deserves it more than A&J.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I love Alessia 😂 she’s a typical toddler and they can’t stand it because they can’t mould her into what they want.

Reactions: 13
Alessia is not having any of it. Poor thing wants no part of this tit.
Why would you hold your toddler and baby like that? "Has four kids knows how to parent". Hmm yeah sure, if your kid doesn't like photos there's no need to force them into one. Alessia wants out because she's probably uncomfortable being held up by one hand under one shoulder. I'm sure she would've been a lot more comfortable in the photo if Jonathan was holding her on his hip with his hand supporting her whole body. But look it's probably the only way he could wrangle her into the picture, just grabbed her and lifted her up as she ran past. Andrea looks like he's having fun because he's doing something that isn't sitting in his trip trap, isn't sitting on Anna's bed in the grey prison or sleeping.

Reactions: 7
You can say what you like about Jonathan but he is the far better parent of the two, he does way more with them and for them and at least spends time with them unlike Anna.
True, but being a better parent than Anna is hardly an accomplishment. In my opinion he’s a terrible, terrible father, selling the childhoods of his children.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.