SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, poor thing doesn't know what fresh air is ?
It doesn’t even seem like they take him in the garden. Or Alessia. I know it’s not the warmest time of year but put a few layers on and get them out there for a while. They live in the Surrey Hills for gods sake. Plenty of places for fresh air. We lived near Kensington Gardens/Hyde Park and I have my two there for at least an hour most days. I think a bit of fresh air and freedom to just run would make Alessia a little easier to handle. She has no stimulation (apart from the iPad).

Reactions: 9
It doesn’t even seem like they take him in the garden. Or Alessia. I know it’s not the warmest time of year but put a few layers on and get them out there for a while. They live in the Surrey Hills for gods sake. Plenty of places for fresh air. We lived near Kensington Gardens/Hyde Park and I have my two there for at least an hour most days. I think a bit of fresh air and freedom to just run would make Alessia a little easier to handle. She has no stimulation (apart from the iPad).
Stick a coat on the kids, get them running around they will soon warm up. And it will use up some of that energy and be so good for them. There is a massive garden at the new house, perfect place for the kids to run around.

Reactions: 12
I think they all went out into the garden and sat at the seating area when Oma visited a week or so ago. Anna was talking about it while in the kitchen and pointing at a pushchair in the garden where Andrea had been sitting earlier. I don't think the air will be so clean as they have two motorways next to their house, hence why some people have been calling it the motorway mansion. Whenever Jonathan films in the garden you can hear the heavy traffic, it's not really an idyllic setting but it's still a large garden where the kids could use up some pent up energy in.

Stick a coat on the kids, get them running around they will soon warm up. And it will use up some of that energy and be so good for them. There is a massive garden at the new house, perfect place for the kids to run around.
Exactly! Don’t have to leave the house or spend any money to get some entertainment for them and they’ll sleep amazing.
I think they all went out into the garden and sat at the seating area when Oma visited a week or so ago. Anna was talking about it while in the kitchen and pointing at a pushchair in the garden where Andrea had been sitting earlier. I don't think the air will be so clean as they have two motorways next to their house, hence why some people have been calling it the motorway mansion. Whenever Jonathan films in the garden you can hear the heavy traffic, it's not really an idyllic setting but it's still a large garden where the kids could use up some pent up energy in.
No, the air probably won’t be as clean but even if they don’t want to go there, go to the local park, but they’ve made the choice to live there so make the most of it. We live in London, and yes, air quality is shocking, but the idea of being cooped up how they are would drive me stir crazy.

Reactions: 7
Anna has the money and the means to take the kids out to many places but chooses to stay at home actively avoiding them. When they get the nanny she will do even less than she does now which isn't much. I don't understand why she stays cooped up indoors, she manages to go to her beauty appointments fine. Her kids seem to be going stir crazy in the house, they are not really the best behaved kids on YT but without much attention or exercise you can't really blame them for acting up.

Reactions: 10
Anna has the money and the means to take the kids out to many places but chooses to stay at home actively avoiding them. When they get the nanny she will do even less than she does now which isn't much. I don't understand why she stays cooped up indoors, she manages to go to her beauty appointments fine. Her kids seem to be going stir crazy in the house, they are not really the best behaved kids on YT but without much attention or exercise you can't really blame them for acting up.
Anna won't go anywhere alone with those kids because that would mean she'd actually have to lift a finger and parent. She'd rather bark orders at Jonathan and have him do all the work. I doubt she could even handle one let alone all four of them on her own. She's useless. There is no other word for it. She should have stopped having children after Eduardo. Eduardo used to be such a little jerk but he grew out of it. Now Alessia is a gigantic pain in the ass and only time will tell if she moves past it or not. Andrea is a little sweetheart but he's also just a baby. The one that really devastates me is Emilia. She was a darling child but now it seems like her mother has ruined her. What a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Anyone watch Anna’s stories? :rolleyes: Aw poor Anna. She’s the only woman in the world that has four kids and breast feeds exclusively. There’s is no way in the world she can go out with her guests because she has to breast fed. She wasn’t left out, she just can’t do it for six months! have you ever heard of such excuses? It would be soooooo hard to bring ONE child out with you in a buggy, who for that matter is a quiet and calm baby, (who would just sit and giggle whilst you enjoy girlie time) and breast fed him on the go.

His poor routine! Routine this, routine that. No love, that’s just your excuse for not going anywhere. Your using your baby as an excuse. I’ve five kids, I don’t get a minutes peace, they were all breastfed and I’m still alive to tell the tale. I managed five under five, never got a minute to sit around moaning on the net about it and posting mundane egotistical crap .
They were all in a routine and a few hours out of the house never made a difference.

She said they have a nanny, just for Alessia.... like it’s soooooo hard to actually care for your own toddler and baby whilst your other two kids are in school???? She is giving Alessia a complex already. That is why Alessia is so needy. She wants her mother’s attention, not to be taken away with a nanny whilst Mammy dearest lies around breastfeeding her brother. She honestly infuriated me, she uses motherhood as an excuse and for pity.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Her kids are an excuse for everything. An excuse to be lazy, an excuse to avoid going outside, an excuse to be able to take daily photos of her admiring herself in the mirror, etc. My baby was born on the Sunday, on the Tuesday I was back on the school run, breastfeeding and all. How does this deluded witch think other mothers manage? ALSO, NOBODY FORCED YOU TO HAVE 4 KIDS, YOU PATHETIC WITCH.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
If this carries on for years to come, I wouldn't be surprised if the two E's pack their bags and run away. It must be torture living in that house tiptoeing around Anna, having to put up with Jonathan exploiting them daily for vlog footage. Of course children are resilient and the E's know no other life so will think it's normal for now, until they grow older and see that other mums are not like theirs and that their dads don't exploit them at every turn, it will get harder and harder to accept especially if they are still being filmed and expected to perform even more than ever.

Reactions: 8
does anybody else find it strange that they named their miscarried baby when they didn't even know the sex? of course people grieve in different ways but it has been years and they're still milking it and talking about "giulietta". rubs me the wrong way... (and solidifies my theory that anna enjoys the idea of children and giving them pretty names but loses interest once they develop their own personalities and are no longer blank slates for her to live vicariously through)

Reactions: 11
Anyone watch Anna’s stories? :rolleyes: Aw poor Anna. She’s the only woman in the world that has four kids and breast feeds exclusively. There’s is no way in the world she can go out with her guests because she has to breast fed. She wasn’t left out, she just can’t do it for six months! have you ever heard of such excuses? It would be soooooo hard to bring ONE child out with you in a buggy, who for that matter is a quiet and calm baby, (who would just sit and giggle whilst you enjoy girlie time) and breast fed him on the go.

His poor routine! Routine this, routine that. No love, that’s just your excuse for not going anywhere. Your using your baby as an excuse. I’ve five kids, I don’t get a minutes peace, they were all breastfed and I’m still alive to tell the tale. I managed five under five, never got a minute to sit around moaning on the net about it and posting mundane egotistical crap .
They were all in a routine and a few hours out of the house never made a difference.

She said they have a nanny, just for Alessia.... like it’s soooooo hard to actually care for your own toddler and baby whilst your other two kids are in school???? She is giving Alessia a complex already. That is why Alessia is so needy. She wants her mother’s attention, not to be taken away with a nanny whilst Mammy dearest lies around breastfeeding her brother. She honestly infuriated me, she uses motherhood as an excuse and for pity.
Okay, first off, 5 under 5 you deserve a medal!

And she would complain about having nothing to complain about! Baby’s adapt. My twins were exclusively breast fed and I could still go out for a few hours and it wouldn’t screw them up. He’s not a newborn for God’s sake. He is eating solids. Get over yourself Anna

does anybody else find it strange that they named their miscarried baby when they didn't even know the sex? of course people grieve in different ways but it has been years and they're still milking it and talking about "giulietta". rubs me the wrong way... (and solidifies my theory that anna enjoys the idea of children and giving them pretty names but loses interest once they develop their own personalities and are no longer blank slates for her to live vicariously through)
I thought this. And Anna did a 'baby names we like but aren't using' when she was preggo with Alessia and mentioned Giulietta as a potential name for Alessia. In that video she didn't mention once that this was the name they were considering giving 'squid' - but the reason for not using it for Alessia was that it was hard to spell and thought it would get butchered in UK schools.

It was Jonathan who mentioned it as Squid's name only late last year - not sure if it was before or after Andrea. I adore the name Giulietta and was so pleased when Andrea was a boy because I knew it was one they liked, and they've already taken Emilia from me!

Strange they opted to give it a female name as well.

Reactions: 6
Their intro is so hilariously depressing - succinctly shows everything grim and dull about living in a commuter town.

Yes agree on the intro, never understand the inclusion of the train it’s not like they are commuters, or in fact go anywhere ?!

Reactions: 6
If this carries on for years to come, I wouldn't be surprised if the two E's pack their bags and run away. It must be torture living in that house tiptoeing around Anna, having to put up with Jonathan exploiting them daily for vlog footage. Of course children are resilient and the E's know no other life so will think it's normal for now, until they grow older and see that other mums are not like theirs and that their dads don't exploit them at every turn, it will get harder and harder to accept especially if they are still being filmed and expected to perform even more than ever.
I watched The Truman Show the other night and the SJ kids are living in a sort of Truman Show life. Especially when the parents turn to the camera and advertise something whilst they are just living their lives. Its not normal. If my children eat crisp then they eat them in peace, I don't turn to the camera and say 'ooh these crisps are yummy, 100% gluten free, vegan, all natural ingredients', my kids would think I'd lost the plot! Its normal though for them. Its also normal for them that their friends/friends parents know so much about them and can watch a video about them every day since they were born. It can't be good for them in the long run

Reactions: 8
Morning guys, I'm all sweaty because I just did my workout.
Thursdays are always my hardest work outs. Friday is easy because it's my last one before the weekend so I have the motivation to finish and when I'm done that means I'm done for the week but Thursdays just seem to take so much energy to get through, Thursday is my hump day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.