SacconeJoly’s #48 A.M.F.A.I. All My Fans Are Idiots, Jonathan's queerbaiting to sell a book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I looked at his listing for Saccone jolys the great cat-nap. Why didn't he stick with stuff like this. He could have had the kids involved and made one right after another.

Reactions: 9
Is no one else getting prodromal psychosis vibes from this latest shitfest?
I don't know, but I find it incredibly disturbing that all of this is just Jonathan self-diagnosing, invisible friends, having a girl trapped inside of him, hearing voices, having "vicious enemies" as a child, "suffering relentless abuse at home"... Yet not once did he think to himself: "maybe it would be a good idea to talk those things over with a professional". At least before he writes a book, that he claims will "save lives" and "help" people. How is he going to help others when he's refused to get help himself for over three decades?

In the video though they never say Eduardo is gay, but 'what if .. .' so another clickbait and exploitation of Eduardo.
It's clearly implied though, with the arrows pointing at him and Anna, "our child", who else's child would it be, especially as this was at the height of E2's exploitation. He knew exactly what he was doing with this thumbnail, always threading the fine line of heavily implying something and then cry wolf when people actually buy into it. He did the same all the time with Anna being 'pregnant'/gaining weight.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Erika Saccone has had a few comments on her Twitter re save the kids, get them out of the home, etc. She never replied to any, now today she is tweeting about the rise in domestic violence due to Covid! And whats wrong with men in this country.

She needs to take a long hard look at her brother-in-law! Before she jumps on the next bandwagon. 😡
Yes,domestic abuse doesnt only relate to spousal abuse, You put up the childline number Erika, maybe....use it.

Reactions: 17
So I looked at his listing for Saccone jolys the great cat-nap. Why didn't he stick with stuff like this. He could have had the kids involved and made one right after another.
i had a quick look through that book when it was in the shops and it genuinely looked really good (shame the person who wrote it wasn’t good)

Reactions: 1
i had a quick look through that book when it was in the shops and it genuinely looked really good (shame the person who wrote it wasn’t good)
No way back there now, he put a decade of somewhat successful family content on the line for this, - and lost. With the suggestive posing and swearing, the sex talk, the mental illness, exploding eyes, what wholesome advertiser would touch them now? He's ruined it all because he finally revealed his true intention all along of being the 'star' of the 'show', no longer standing in the shadow of the beloved E's and Anna, whose struggles with her EDs were mostly very well received. And now that he's got centre stage, everyone can unfortunately see what an unlikable person he actually is. His narcissism got the better of him, he gambled, and lost.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
No way back there now, he put a decade of somewhat successful family content on the line for this, - and lost. With the suggestive posing and swearing, the sex talk, the mental illness, exploding eyes, what wholesome advertiser would touch them now? He's ruined it all because he finally revealed his true intention all along of being the 'star' of the 'show', no longer standing in the shadow of the beloved E's and Anna, whose struggles with her EDs were mostly very well received. And now that he's got centre stage, everyone can unfortunately see what an unlikable person he actually is. His narcissism got the better of him, he gambled, and lost.
Yes he lost so why cant he go away. Its clear he doesnt have an audience any more , hes too old, his original audience have got wise to him and are also now about 40 themselves ! Times up Jo

• Heart
  • Haha
In the video though they never say Eduardo is gay, but 'what if .. .' so another clickbait and exploitation of Eduardo.
Actually there are a ton of elements in this discussion with jono and Anna are saying that proves that all he is saying is a big lie, unbelievable!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why oh why, showing his nipple and then thepulling up the tshirt as if to show his bits!!! OMG I feel sick 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I don't know, but I find it incredibly disturbing that all of this is just Jonathan self-diagnosing, invisible friends, having a girl trapped inside of him, hearing voices, having "vicious enemies" as a child, "suffering relentless abuse at home"... Yet not once did he think to himself: "maybe it would be a good idea to talk those things over with a professional". At least before he writes a book, that he claims will "save lives" and "help" people. How is he going to help others when he's refused to get help himself for over three decades?

It's clearly implied though, with the arrows pointing at him and Anna, "our child", who else's child would it be, especially as this was at the height of E2's exploitation. He knew exactly what he was doing with this thumbnail, always threading the fine line of heavily implying something and then cry wolf when people actually buy into it. He did the same all the time with Anna being 'pregnant'/gaining weight.
Oh of course it's implied, but never said specifically. That's how they operate, so when accused they can always say 'I never said that!!'

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If I had a child you watched their vlogs I would be appalled by those pictures of Jonathon pouting and showing his nipple (wtf) like that. It’s beyond weird at this point.

• Sick
If I had a child you watched their vlogs I would be appalled by those pictures of Jonathon pouting and showing his nipple (wtf) like that. It’s beyond weird at this point.
It’s attention seeking and click baiting

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.