SacconeJoly’s #48 A.M.F.A.I. All My Fans Are Idiots, Jonathan's queerbaiting to sell a book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SacconeJoly’s #49: Jonathan is Giselle, scamming books to sell, I really want to push him(her?) down a well.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Beca
Outside of the abuse potentially not being true, how does he insult abuse survivors with what he says?

Fair enough, he may not remember the abuse he underwent fully (assuming it did happen) but that doesn’t in any way mean that he hasn’t experienced said abuse and is dealing with lasting effects of it
he lies so much about everything that nobody can hand on heart say what he says is the truth .

I am of course only speaking from my perspective but the truth is what I hold onto as it’s the only thing that was real .

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Hmmmmm interesting. I've just been researching childhood amnesia and trauma/abuse. Psychologists have found that children who have suffered abuse, 'forget' the trauma they underwent. They get amnesia to block out distressing incidents (in the majority of cases that were researched). Many adults over 40, only remember 30-40% of their childhood accurately...and it's usually happier times that are remembered.

I wonder what a therapist would make of Jonathan's muddled mind?
This is the bit that intrigues me. I'm late 40s and I can't remember that much about my childhood. Particularly the years he's going to focus on. I remember big life events like my grandad dying (I was talking to my brother about him recently and my brother doesn't remember him at all even though we were 9 and 10 when he died), parties and bits of holidays but most of it is a haze. I find photos probably prompt the best memories.

I was bullied in high school from what would be Y9 to Y11 now. We actually had to get the police involved at one point. But even so, my memories of that period aren't great and I certainly couldn't write a book about it! I find the use of language around Jono's book interesting, torturous and tyrannical for example. The fact he talks about being 7 years old with enemies. Who knows what has gone on in his childhood? I do wonder though whether he had emotional and behaviour issues which led to him going to special school because mainstream couldn't control him. Back in the incredibly non PC 1970s these kids would have been referred to as naughty boys or girls, I know there were certainly a few in my school.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
So i've been following Anna's sister for a long while Emmina Saccone aka Mina. I posted a comment on her Instagram the other day "views on your brother-in-law queer baiting..?" and she blocked me!! :ROFLMAO:
Erika Saccone has had a few comments on her Twitter re save the kids, get them out of the home, etc. She never replied to any, now today she is tweeting about the rise in domestic violence due to Covid! And whats wrong with men in this country.

She needs to take a long hard look at her brother-in-law! Before she jumps on the next bandwagon. 😡

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Erika Saccone has had a few comments on her Twitter re save the kids, get them out of the home, etc. She never replied to any, now today she is tweeting about the rise in domestic violence due to Covid! And whats wrong with men in this country.

She needs to take a long hard look at her brother-in-law! Before she jumps on the next bandwagon. 😡
I felt she was rude to the man. Men are often underreported when it comes to domestic violence because they are ashamed to admit it. It seems as though the man was trying to say that not all men are like that and he got attacked. One as going as far to say she can't wait for men to disappear like the dinosaurs. ( sorry girl, I like the D and if men go extinct I'm literally digging up the bones LOL )I think she needs to rein herself in and look at her family. She asked Anal if the kids got a hot or cold shower so girlfriend knows what's going down in that house.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Anyone else feeling slightly violated...?

On a scale from 10 to 10, how pissed off do you think he is right now?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
It's the nip slip for me, like he's giving his teenage audience a little tease :sick: Imagine your tween following him for the wholesome family content he's been posting for years, and then he makes a 180 and starts posting pics like this...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I haven't watched his video (don't want to give him the views, and I would rather not be subjected to his word salad), and thank you for those that did and reported back.

He is beyond despicable on so many levels : as a father (exploitation of the kids), as a husband (roping in a young Anna and manipulating her to the point that she doesn't want to leave him - and the easy money), as a role model (I used the term loosely ... but he does have a responsibility as someone in the "public" eye), as someone who is followed by "fans" (some of them possibly with mental health issues, or in the midst of questioning their gender identity etc).

He doesn't care about anyone or anything apart from one thing: making money, making sure that he doesn't have to return to a day job (which he couldn't hold anyway), no matter what it takes, no matter how it damages his family or his viewership. What little conscience or remorse he may have is drowned in litres of wine. He is an abuser, a manipulator, a drunk .... and has the audacity to play victim. I just can't with him.

From his actions, to the language he uses, to the nauseating pictures he takes for Instagram, to the disturbing tiktoks he films, I can't frankly see one redeeming point about him. Not a one. It seems I am not the only one, but what does it take to make him stop ?

Sorry, rant over.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's the nip slip for me, like he's giving his teenage audience a little tease :sick: Imagine your tween following him for the wholesome family content he's been posting for years, and then he makes a 180 and starts posting pics like this...
This is one issue that really concerns me as a parent. I monitor everything my children watch so I really struggle to grasp where all these girls, who gush over Jonathon and Anna, parents are? Have they not been taught? Do their parents not care? It’s sad. I do wonder if their parents are even aware they have chats with a 40 year old man online who posts revealing pictures like this! If that’s what he posts public…what does he send privately 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It should come with trigger warning.

Anyone else feeling slightly violated...?

On a scale from 10 to 10, how pissed off do you think he is right now?

Omg…. It looks eleven more disgusting when put in succession, this should come with a trigger warning.
But tbh that’s the childish and immature way he behaves. He said it himself: if people do not like a photo of E2 in a dress then he will publish 10 more.
same with the “ sexy “ gross and disturbing photos of himself.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone found any reaction to his video (ad) on YT or anywhere else?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Omg the last tik tok he made 😱😱.. The way he has E2 looking at the camera.. Its completely vile

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is no one else getting prodromal psychosis vibes from this latest shitfest?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.