SacconeJoly’s #48 A.M.F.A.I. All My Fans Are Idiots, Jonathan's queerbaiting to sell a book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Amazon have been in touch & jotato has told them that the book has chapters on him managing his business that involves uploading videos etc ya know, a lot of tit so it sticks in that category.
JOTATO 🥔 That tickled me 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Believe me i dont feel sorry for her. She gives her children cold showers as punishment. That was a big red flag for me !
And she pinches them when they don't do what she wants or when they act up. In a video or instastory it was clear to see how she digged her nails deeply into poor Andreas skin.
She's a monster.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
"Remembering being a kids"

God help us... THIS MAN IS WRITING A BOOK!!! And "every single word of it"!

But remember, he failed school and can barely read so we should be kind...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hmmmmm interesting. I've just been researching childhood amnesia and trauma/abuse. Psychologists have found that children who have suffered abuse, 'forget' the trauma they underwent. They get amnesia to block out distressing incidents (in the majority of cases that were researched). Many adults over 40, only remember 30-40% of their childhood accurately...and it's usually happier times that are remembered.

I wonder what a therapist would make of Jonathan's muddled mind?

• Sad
Also, hilarious how all the sudden Anna goes out to meet friends, go to the park with ALL her kids and meets another family for BBQ after people on here said how she's always stuck at home with no friends and doesn't even take her kids out.

So, hey Anna! Nice to have you reading here.
What if I say you're a awful mom and never play games with your kids? Will there be some instastories of you playing games with the kids in a few days?

Who are you trying to fool?
You're a joke of a mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If Anna does read here.......for the sake of your children ......please leave this man...before your children are fifty shades of f'*cked up!

• Heart
Sorry if someone’s already posted this but.. Jonathan’s ‘getting ready for school list’... WTF does he mean by ‘find bras’ ???? Why would that ever be in a list for getting ready for school ?!?! Primary school at that!!! He is a massive perv it makes me feel sick 🤕

plus this weird tweet to a teenager about having sex with her sofa... just ew.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Sorry if someone’s already posted this but.. Jonathan’s ‘getting ready for school list’... WTF does he mean by ‘find bras’ ???? Why would that ever be in a list for getting ready for school ?!?! Primary school at that!!! He is a massive perv it makes me feel sick 🤕

the sofa tweet actually makes me feel ill

• Sick
Reactions: 23

To be fair, I think the original is a joke post shared or written by a mum joking about needing to find her bras to wear to do the school run. Not as suspicious as you make it seem...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Th
Hmmmmm interesting. I've just been researching childhood amnesia and trauma/abuse. Psychologists have found that children who have suffered abuse, 'forget' the trauma they underwent. They get amnesia to block out distressing incidents (in the majority of cases that were researched). Many adults over 40, only remember 30-40% of their childhood accurately...and it's usually happier times that are remembered.

I wonder what a therapist would make of Jonathan's muddled mind?
that’s Me, I remember so little of my childhood that I can’t even take part in conversations about childhood tv programmes ,

Everything that comes out if him mouth insults true abuse survivors

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Everything that comes out if him mouth insults true abuse survivors
Outside of the abuse potentially not being true, how does he insult abuse survivors with what he says?

Fair enough, he may not remember the abuse he underwent fully (assuming it did happen) but that doesn’t in any way mean that he hasn’t experienced said abuse and is dealing with lasting effects of it

Reactions: 3
Was he abused or did he just hear the abuse that his mother/father/both was taking? He also states that he played with his brother in his draw his life so he wasn't alone with his cardboard box castle. Not to mention isn't the reason the kids sharing rooms is because Jojo just loved rooming with his siblings and it was just the best! It really doesn't add up and I would love it if one of his family members sets the record straight because to me he's making it sound like his family was abusive and he was alone with no one. If one of my siblings were doing this I'd come out and let the facts fly. I'll be damned if someone made my mom out to be abusive and she wasn't. Guess they don't care.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread title suggestion:

SacconeJoly's #49: coming out: The little gnome in the grey mansion - Fifty shades of abuse

Reactions: 4
SacconeJolys #49 I failed school and I can't read but buy my book for £16.99

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#49 - YT Channel is dying, JJ’s personalities are multiplying, time to write a book to keep the money rolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Saccone Joly's #49....Jono jumping on LGBTQIA Bandwagon because their Youtube channel is tanking

Reactions: 6
Outside of the abuse potentially not being true, how does he insult abuse survivors with what he says?

Fair enough, he may not remember the abuse he underwent fully (assuming it did happen) but that doesn’t in any way mean that he hasn’t experienced said abuse and is dealing with lasting effects of it
How can someone write a 320 page book about his formative years and up to age 13 if he doesn't "remember" his childhood trauma or upbringing? Remember that concrete memories only begin to develop between the ages of 4 and 7. That really only leaves age 7 to 13 with concrete memories of abuse, bullying, ridicule or whatever else he's dreamt up!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Thread Suggestion

Saccone Joly's #49 Jon or Giselle, no one knows, his depravity really shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So i've been following Anna's sister for a long while Emmina Saccone aka Mina. I posted a comment on her Instagram the other day "views on your brother-in-law queer baiting..?" and she blocked me!! :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.