SacconeJolys #47 Deceiving our members, drowning in expenses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Anna showed her support, a reshare or a message to say she's proud of him or anything? You wouldn't think she even knew Jonathan from her insta stories

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If he transitioned into a woman there is no chance Anna will be ok with it. This is the same Anna that was adamant pink for a girl, blue for a boy. Openly said she didn’t know what to do when her sister came out as gay and was with a woman, said she didn’t know what to say to her and I’m sure that her and J have said they didn’t know how to parent a child who wanted to dress as the opposite gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Also I’m a little confused, he grew up as a girl on the inside, so is he a woman now but he just suppressed for so many years??? Has he come out like the title says? Or is he just misleading everyone
If that's what he's trying to suggest then he has no idea what it's actually like to be trans. It's innate and you can't suppress it away - it'll eat away at you until you're able to come out or you'll live your life tortured by it. Wait for the anti-trans brigade to get hold of this video and hold him up as some kind of example that you don't have to transition in order to have a fulfilling and 'normal' life.

Reactions: 11

Yel

My dear Jenny bean, that's the whole idea
Screenshot_20210709-163456_YouTube.jpg

People are confused, mission accomplished thinks Jonno
Screenshot_20210709-163550_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
" forcing him to withdraw within himself to the point of clinical absence. "
That is the worrying part. He has for years talked about depression, we've seen the manic episodes, how he can only be present around his family if he hold the camera, so he can distance himself.
He's used the word 'friend' so much over the years, singing that awful song to his children, his license plate, calling his audience 'friends'.

We've always said he needs serious therapy, and now it's absolutely clear. This sounds more like a schizophrenia than transgender.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I stopped after the crap as how as a 7yr old he had no friends and was bullied, cry me a bloody river Johnny, cry me a river.

So WTAF are you now doing to your own 7yr son, god I'm so angry, this psychopath needs to be locked up, he is a danger to his children especially to his son.

And WTF is wrong with Anal, can she not see what he is doing to her son she is a piece of trash and needs to be behind bars as aiding a child abuser.

God I'm so mad right now that poor boy doesn't stand a chance of a normal life all the time he is living under the same roof as these two abusers. 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 43
I can't see Anna being okay with this, she has always been so image conscious. Whatever bring the money in though!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
rolled ma eyes a thousand times -.- all these lead up for just this book reveal. UNFOLLOW

Reactions: 12
Wow that's a new low to be honest , nothing he said in that video made sense. just that he felt different growing up which we already knew and many others do too! Using Eduardo again for more money is insane! Doesn't look like he's transitioning into a woman or anything of that sort either so basically he's just using another sensitive topic for his gain! and the description of that video is the most narcissistic thing I've seen in a. long time!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
if he’s just queerbaiting/transbaiting to sell a book of lies, i really hope karma bites him hard in the ass. The fact he’s also using E2 to try and sell the story?? it’s so manipulative, watch his minions eat this up.

For his sake i hope his feelings are genuine and he does transition, otherwise he’s complete trash for using something people genuinely struggle with to make money

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Talked about being bullied in school, but he has made it so much worse for his kids! The therapy bill is going to be expensive!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Disgusted and sickened by him..

Speaking as the parent of a transgender son (born female), his "adventure", his "coming out", his "fanfare" has been a slap in the face to all members of the trans community just so he can add some more money to the pot.. He's disgusting and his book should be boycotted !!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Funny how again he showed Eduardo in dresses, but not himself. Not even one picture, eventhough he's posted many over the years. Hmmm...... strange that......

• Sad
Reactions: 48
if he’s really transitioning then the book would be by Giselle Joly and not Jonathan Joly 🙄🙄 All this build up for somethings going to be released next year. He’s gunna have to keep up this act for months

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m afraid all his invisible friends might be demons, and a mental break from reality. He needs some serious psychiatric help

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Magically 28k views on 6min video ! When all precious videos are 35k in 25hrs or more! Disgusting behavior I hope other creators from the community call him out

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.