SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Jonathan fascinating.

Are they so far up to their eyeballs in debt that he says feck it and buys things on credit?

Who can casually drop 2500 grand on a rower, weeks after dropping a few grand on a swimming pool + accessories?
Someone who is putting any business profits into buying goods so he doesn't have to pay taxes? That way he shows he has little cash in his business account.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The pool hype must be over is it?
On to the next ridiculous overspend...a rowing machine.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
They are so basic with their ad production,its just , heres some mayo, mix it with stuff, bang it on bread,They didnt even bite into the bloodthing when done,

And on thead video, didnt they show the dogs having the left over mayo salmon ,
Well that did fulfil the brief kind of πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Waste warriors or whatever it was, more like waste of space.
Sorry, I've been lurking on these threads (I'm usually over on Emma Drew).
My daughter loved the SJs when she was a bit younger and then she forgot all about them. I'm intrigued to see how far they have fallen. That 'ad' was shockingly bad. It kind of reminded me of those cringey ads that used to appear in American TV shows during the 1950s and 60s (hey Johnny, I just don't know what to do with my 'leftovers'. Oh Anna I've just had a great idea using Hellmans Mayo - cue cheesy grin to the camera 😁😁)
From a pure business point of view if they were making good money through YouTube there is no way they would go members only. They must think people are stupid. Safety concerns? Well take down that first day at school vlog where your kids school uniform (complete with school badge) is on show.

Anyway I'm off to make myself a salmon and mayo sandwich with all of the leftovers I've just bought from the supermarket specially, oop sorry, meant that the kids haven't eaten this week 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
By the time they got the pool sorted it's now forecast for rain!
I think words you are look for are it has been pouring down with rain in Surrey for the past two days, and it is still raining now.

What would be interesting to know is, has he kept the pump, filter and heater going in all this rain, as all this equipment is outside, as it actually started raining Wednesday night. The reason I am asking, is that it has not rained in our area for a few weeks, so the air would have been very dirty, which would have all ended up in the pool once the rain started Wednesday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yea, the pool thing is over because you actually have to actively be in the pool to watch the kids. Jojo's gotta work ( whatever that means ) or row, and queen Anal isn't going move from her lounge chair or get off her phone to watch the kids.

Reactions: 32
Hellmanns must be stupid too if they signed that video off. For all the above comments plus > left over veges? bleeping idiot it was salad items πŸ™„

Reactions: 20
Tanya Burr did an equally bad job of the hellmans mayo advert, cheesy tuna bagel, looked rank. Nice to see that there's not a lot of things to do with mayo bar stick it on some tuna.
Come on they could have put a bit of thought and effort in it as they were getting a fair old whack for what 5 minutes of mayo time.

Reactions: 21
Delighted to find this thread. 🀣 I was blocked from her insta for telling her to stop rambling on about her "beautiful tiger scars" from having children...you can only have an opinion if you agree with these people. She looked gross and purposely tried to look gross to get comments from fake people telling her she looked beautiful. Go figure... the only way I can describe them is... people who sell their children's lives ...

Reactions: 36
What I find funny is the membership vlog round ups happening is the same content being posted in their IG stories 🀣

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Someone who is putting any business profits into buying goods so he doesn't have to pay taxes? That way he shows he has little cash in his business account.
I wonder if Anna filed her taxes with the IRS (in USA). American citizens working abroad have to file US taxes and are taxed.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Anna filed her taxes with the IRS (in USA). American citizens working abroad have to file US taxes and are taxed.
I think the US and the UK have a tax treaty though, so although she may file them, she probably doesn't need to pay anything.

Reactions: 3
Jono: "We have to find a way to keep our family safe online."

Also jono: posts tiktok of e2 prancing around in different dresses and asks strangers on the internet to help him pick an outfit for his school disco.

True story.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Jono: "We have to find a way to keep our family safe online."

Also jono: posts tiktok of e2 prancing around in different dresses and asks strangers on the internet to help him pick an outfit for his school disco.

True story.
I was just about to comment on that..
It's a strange way to tackle their so called problem with trolls & safety.. lets stop publishing content on youtube other than for members.. when in reality their most questionable content, their content that risks the safety of the children and the content that shows what bad parents they really are is mainly on instagram & tik-tok!

• Angry
Reactions: 39
I was just about to comment on that..
It's a strange way to tackle their so called problem with trolls & safety.. lets stop publishing content on youtube other than for members.. when in reality their most questionable content, their content that risks the safety of the children and the content that shows what bad parents they really are is mainly on instagram & tik-tok!
Yeah that Tiktok account makes me feel sick. As a parent it should be instinct to protect your children. Not pimp them out. Jono can deny thats what he's doing all he wants. We can see the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
High school disco for a 7 year old - fuckwit

no matter how they dress anything up both parents abuse and exploit their children . They’ll get their payback …..

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.