SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna said some Interesting things in that vlog. Firstly why is she once again Getting her nails done?! I'm sure they were only done recently. I'm not saying she was faking crying but there wasn't a single tear or red face. She mentioned how other people like other parents don't understand what they do because there not in the same line of work, well they would understand when lines are crossed and things are filmed that are unacceptable, Anna said people around them start acting different, making them feel like there not liked which is telling.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Does the video actually state why it has been the worst week?

you can be damn sure if they thought they were 100% genuinely right in whatever it is they’re being discriminated for they’d be shouting it from the rooftops.
No, Anna says that 'this week has been a lot, but we obviously can't talk about it'

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Jonathan said he told Anna to make an igtv video about how she's feeling and what's going on. He clearly is always trying to push her into making content she has zero interest in. She strikes me as someone who wants to be very private as in what's happening in her real life and put on her fake happy character for the gram and vlogs.
I think her wolrd as she knew it has come crashing down around her this week and bc she's so weak and fragile she can't handle it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Anna always says she 'does not have work collegues that she can talk to'. Really? I thought she was so close with Caroline Hirons who was the very visitor to hold Alessia, even before Anna's mum and sister came to see her..... must've been another 'friendship' that wasn't genuine.

Reactions: 22
I’ve always felt like there’s some form of controlling with J and A, A always seems to be walking around on eggshells with him
Yes!!! Me too. I always feel like by him narcissistically running the YouTube family show he’s manipulated her into being completely codependent on him and isolated her from others.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I really do hope and pray the right people are finally standing up to these abusers, their 4 children need protection right now!!
Makes sense now that on the day eddy was sent home "sick"from school did he breakdown to the teacher because of the bullying about being in a dress,( which would make him anxious and feel sick) he must have said then that he didn't want to wear the dress any more, from what i understand it was only minutes that passed when joly got home from dropping them to school, and they said he showed no signs of being "sick" before he went !!!, I'd say joly didnt like being told this and I'm pretty sure a meeting would have been arranged with school and ss to discuss this, hence the big event that happened this week!!! They didn't like being confronted on there parenting skills (or lack of) and told NO ,

Big well done to anyone who sent emails to the school bringing this to there attention, looks like something may finaly be being done for these children,so big well done 👏👏👏 😁😁😁
I really hope, if E1 and E2 did speak to someone at the school, that J and A do not punish them in some way for doing that. When you think of the cold showers, it shows how vindictive and nasty they can be and it would be disastrous for the children and would mean they would be wary of asking anyone else for help in the future. At least, if SS are involved, they might be able to monitor everything from now on.

Reactions: 23
Anna just wants to do as little as possible and have as few responsibilities. What does she bring to the table apart from being a trophy wife? As much as I despise Jono he does at least 'work' (I need a thorough shower now after saying that). She could easily look into their finances etc she's definitely not the meek and mild person she's making out to be. Who can forget her leaving broken glass out for him to step on? Or what a complete nasty piece of work in those tweets about his family etc?
Its the children who have my sympathies, not the pair of them.

Reactions: 27
Do most people Anna's age use tiktok? I'm only slightly younger than her, I've only ever gone onto the site a handful of times to view a specific video, none of my friends have tiktok and the only people I know who have and use tiktok are celebs & influences or teenagers/young adults.
Am I in the minority here or is Anna? Is it typical for a 30 something mother of 4 to be spending time looking at tiktok videos? 😅
It's not like she uses tiktok for her 'work'. Of course there is nothing wrong with her using it, but I've always thought of it as being for people 10 years younger than her unless adults are using it for their job.
I suppose people her age with 4 children don't have the time to lounge around scrolling at pointless videos..
I personally have tiktok and am her age. I don't post videos though I just watch. My step daughter wanted on it so I got it and then I ended up enjoying the content on it. But I don't follow influencers on it I tend to follow arts/crafts and pets. 😆. I don't think anyone is too old to use an app and there is literally content for everyone on tiktok.

Anna just wants to do as little as possible and have as few responsibilities. What does she bring to the table apart from being a trophy wife? As much as I despise Jono he does at least 'work' (I need a thorough shower now after saying that). She could easily look into their finances etc she's definitely not the meek and mild person she's making out to be. Who can forget her leaving broken glass out for him to step on? Or what a complete nasty piece of work in those tweets about his family etc?
Its the children who have my sympathies, not the pair of them.
What were the tweets about his family? I'm intrigued

Reactions: 12
Have they said anywhere it is definitely to do with the school? I would imagine being a private school their pastoral care will be very ✨on it✨, especially with children that are in the public eye, and especially so since the pandemic. I can't imagine they would cause this much stress over Eduardo wearing a dress alone, but if they had spoken to the children privately about their home life that could have raised some issues?

I think Anna is clearly unhappy, although I see her being more private about that and would sooner post 'perfect family' content and argue with Jonathan off camera. I expect if things are unravelling for them in terms of lifestyle she will be less tolerating of his tit, and whilst she's not perfect I do think she cares about the children's welfare more than him anyway
They haven't specifically said it was the school but it was implied that it was local. Also, they had to have Covid tests for some reason and if they had been called into the school or SS, they would certainly need to have had tests.

Reactions: 10
Anna sort of reminds me on a smaller scale of Melania Trump 😂 Melania just wanted to be a rich housewife who brunches and barely sees her husband but ended up being first lady due to her psycho and mentally ill husband.

Anna I think just wants a private life where she can be rich in peace and promote things on Instagram. She didn't sign up for Jonathan and his constant 'journeys' and she especially didn't want this drama

• Haha
Reactions: 57
A child wanting to wear a dress by choice wouldn’t seem concerning in my eyes, if anything the school would probably be genuine,E1 or E2 have definitely mentioned something about the situation and that it isn’t “E2’s choice” like J claims

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I feel like as time goes on, it’s more apparent that Jono preyed on a vulnerable 19 year old Anna. She was an intelligent young girl with a lot of potential, she had a semi successful blog and YouTube channel before Jono started up his. Now she just seems like a stereotypical dumb blonde verging on stepford wife. As someone mentioned above she dresses a certain way and puts her hair up, doesn’t wear red lipstick all because Jono likes her like that. He has made numerous comments about her weight throughout the years even said in a q&a that he lets her get on with it when she shows signs of her ED coming back.

And that’s all on camera what way is he off camera. The best thing Anna could do is stand up for herself, prove everyone wrong and take the kids back to Cork. I think she could be successful in her own right, I used to quite enjoy her content more than the family stuff. I remember her being quite friendly with Pippa O’Connor (a famous Irish influencer who now runs successful brands) if she got back in with the right crowd in Ireland she could really make a name for herself

• Heart
Reactions: 50
now it's Anna's turn again...

They really must've gotten a MAJOR tell off by the school or social services?

Those tears are so forced and fake. By the time she gets out what she wants to say I’m already bored and pissed off by her 🙃

I can’t help but notice how she mentions that she can’t tag the Italian shop on Instagram because they don’t have one so people can’t buy from them etc and give them money, not everyone’s mind and life revolves around money like you Anna
[/Q
Have they said anywhere it is definitely to do with the school? I would imagine being a private school their pastoral care will be very ✨on it✨, especially with children that are in the public eye, and especially so since the pandemic. I can't imagine they would cause this much stress over Eduardo wearing a dress alone, but if they had spoken to the children privately about their home life that could have raised some issues?

I think Anna is clearly unhappy, although I see her being more private about that and would sooner post 'perfect family' content and argue with Jonathan off camera. I expect if things are unravelling for them in terms of lifestyle she will be less tolerating of his tit, and whilst she's not perfect I do think she cares about the children's welfare more than him anyway

annacares about the IMAGE of her kids, rather than the kids minds, bodies, souls, thoughts, feelings, stress. imo

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She can actually type the name of shop, cant she, as in this beautiful dress in part of the savida range in Dunnes stores,,,,no?

Reactions: 6
I really hope, if E1 and E2 did speak to someone at the school, that J and A do not punish them in some way for doing that. When you think of the cold showers, it shows how vindictive and nasty they can be and it would be disastrous for the children and would mean they would be wary of asking anyone else for help in the future. At least, if SS are involved, they might be able to monitor everything from now on.
It also must be hard for E1, she is that bit older and is at a very vulnerable age for bullying etc, I would hate to think that she is getting bullied by children in her class for her brother coming into school with a dress on, but I wonder did jono "celebrity dad of the year" 🙈 even think about E1.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She's rethinking everything. Hopefully, she's rethinking who she's married to.

Reactions: 23
Nobody knows 100% as he is deliberately vague about it. He's 'on an adventure', dressing in skirts and long tshirts, whilst doing drunken Q&As on IG. He's been pushing Eduardo out into the world and social media wearing dresses, but it's obvious he'd want to do that himself. It's all just really odd and creepy.
Thank you very much. This guy is absolutely mental

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.