SacconeJoly’s #39 It’s the end of our careers and we know it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 526390

Ms-I-Don't-Care got very defensive during her rant about her "recovery" & food choices in her Ocado haul while in pajamas at 7:30 pm. She's gonna order what she wants to order in the amounts she wants to order when she wants to order them. So there!

She said things like, "When you recover properly...100%. Then at the end of it you get a life back. You get hobbies, sex drive back, good sleep, better skin, better hair, better nails..." And she said something about "...afraid of becoming morbidly obese..." when she went from restricting to binging. Being afraid sounds like caring & not recovery.

View attachment 526392
Yes she was very insistent on having her “rant” but then was typically hard to understand. Then she got upset that people send her suggestions - nothing overly critical, but she didn’t like feedback!

She mentioned someone told her to be more wary of the vegetables in her diet and she doesnt care. YES YOU SHOULD CARE. They contain vitamins important to your children's development and to your daily life. THEY ALSO CONTAIN FIBRE WHICH STOPS YOU FROM BEING CONSTIPATED.
One bag of silverbeet, a dozen asparagus heads, bag of potatoes, 2 bags of spinach and two types of brocoli is not nearly enough for 6 people for one week!
I stand by she isn't recovered. Her rant didn't sound like she's recovered and she's clearly restricting still, because what she brought and what she cooks isn't the amount of a normal family if 6, and I know because I came from one with similar age ranges as their kids. Half the shop would be fruits and veggies.
Totally agree, her “rant” seemed very misplaced as she seemed to just get viewers giving kind advice. And yes to more fruit and vegetables- and yes there is such a thing as good and bad foods, also known as all the time and sometimes foods. She is such an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
On Anna's IG Stories

Heads up everyone there is rare footage of Anna cleaning and also a ground breaking cleaning tip Anna does every single morning she needs to share, she wipes around her sink and bench top and toilet lid with a dettol wipe.🥴

And ffs their bathroom toilet still needs to be fixed properly! Jonathan spends money on shovels but cant fix his toilet.
I was wondering if it was an ad? Just doesn’t seem like her usual Instagram story content?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was wondering if it was an ad? Just doesn’t seem like her usual Instagram story content?
Could be, the product placement of the Dettol wipes on her bench were intentionally and specifically featured in her cleaning IG stories so it could be a possibility and knowing Anna how lazy she is someone would have to pay her to do it and talk about it.

Reactions: 8
Wow my life is enriched now I’ve been shown how to use a Dettol wipe to clean a bathroom !! I had no idea how to use them at all , no clue !
Let’s hope she’s not going to try to be the next Mrs Hinch as all else seems to be failing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didnt hear what Emilia said, but if she did say it, where did she hear it, and in what context, What she said doesnt sit right, so strange,
It starts at 11:28 with Andrea saying "I f*ck it in the face!", Anna laughs and tries to make him say it again, then Emilia says "he said I'll f*ck it in the face", twice, Anna continues to try and coax Andrea into saying it again, then she says "maybe he meant fork?", then Emilia goes "I fork you in the face!". It was absolutely disgusting, she obviously knew how to use the word. Another offering to the sickos watching them that Jonathan deliberately left in the video, don't tell me he missed it with his £500 earphones sicko money bought him, they'll love a little girl using a sentence like this, but wait, Jonathan told Stacey that he'd made sure to never include things that could be used "that way". Vile.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
No doubt we’ll be seeing their house on DIY SOS when they move out, what the duck is he doing to the garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey Anna & Jonathan,

I'm sure you read here.
I have some video ideas that will definitely bring you some more views on YouTube:

- Mom for a day challenge: Anna actually takes care of, plays and spends time with her kids for a whole day
- Mom for a day challenge PART 2: Anna takes all her kids to the park by herself
- Family day challenge: Spend a whole day with your kids, take them AND your 6 dogs to the park (without a nanny)
- A day without sugar
- (it gets crazier...) A day without iPads, phones, TVs...

I know. Some pretty crazy and difficult ideas but I'm sure, you can do it. Because that's what family life actually looks like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It starts at 11:28 with Andrea saying "I f*ck it in the face!", Anna laughs and tries to make him say it again, then Emilia says "he said I'll f*ck it in the face", twice, Anna continues to try and coax Andrea into saying it again, then she says "maybe he meant fork?", then Emilia goes "I fork you in the face!". It was absolutely disgusting, she obviously knew how to use the word. Another offering to the sickos watching them that Jonathan deliberately left in the video, don't tell me he missed it with his £500 earphones sicko money bought him, they'll love a little girl using a sentence like this, but wait, Jonathan told Stacey that he'd made sure to never include things that could be used "that way". Vile.
Thanks for thatx

Reactions: 1
Hey Anna & Jonathan,

I'm sure you read here.
I have some video ideas that will definitely bring you some more views on YouTube:

- Mom for a day challenge: Anna actually takes care of, plays and spends time with her kids for a whole day
- Mom for a day challenge PART 2: Anna takes all her kids to the park by herself
- Family day challenge: Spend a whole day with your kids, take them AND your 6 dogs to the park (without a nanny)
- A day without sugar
- (it gets crazier...) A day without iPads, phones, TVs...

I know. Some pretty crazy and difficult ideas but I'm sure, you can do it. Because that's what family life actually looks like.
The issue is, they'll just do it for the camera. Anna has pretended before that she went out alone with the kids, turned out the nanny was there. How many times have they pretended to be just like everyone else and complained, yet it turned out they had a nanny, cleaner, dog walker there the whole time. Or that she ventures out into the garden with them, - for five minutes. Or the 'challenges', they're all scripted and filmed and the title might say 24 HOURS OF EATING PINK FOOD or GOING VEGAN FOR 24 HOURS, when in reality they bought a bunch of overpriced food and filmed some clips for the vlog, while actually eating like they always do. Or the twice-a-year occasion where they take the dogs and kids on a walk solely to get some content and 'look' normal.

They've long stopped filming organically, they don't film their lives, because there's nothing to be filmed, neither J nor A are willing to change and become active, involved parents/pet owners, they do stuff simply to get some content to get money so they can then can go back to live the dysfunctional hermit life they've lived since they first met.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Let's face it Anna would fall to pieces taking the kids to the beach on her own she is the most inept and incapable mother on the face of the earth.
More then that she simply just doesn't have any desire to do anything with her kids. She just doesn't want to. Can you imagine when the kids get a bit older and figure out that their parents dumped them on a nanny to do family activities because they didn't want to do it with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Old news I'm sure, but I've just switched on the documentary for the first time and I have NEVER been this uncomfortable in my life. He comes across really creepy, when they're talking to Andrea "let's get this rolling in case you do", Stacey's face says it all. These people need to be stopped.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I just don't get how a woman can give birth to FOUR children but still have absolutely no maternal feelings.
How can a mother abuse her kids emotionally without feeling any guilt?
This woman makes me speechless

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She uses wipes to wipe down her counters every morning, my ass! She was totally paid by whatever those wipes were and it seems like they've been doing this a lot with products. We know that no influencer willingly talks about cleaning products without some type of payment being made. They haven't disclosed #gifted or paid promotion in a while. Sorry, but they are still living high on the hog so someone is paying them.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wth, Andrea is so gormless and slow most of the time and can barely form sentences but he can say ‘I’ll duck it in the face’. Sooo trashy. Is there even a point of sending them to private school at this point

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.