SacconeJoly’s #39 It’s the end of our careers and we know it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course there's a mental health component involved in massively over eating unhealthy foods. My point was that people do not become morbidly obese by over eating a healthy well balanced diet of fruits, vegetables and meats. For her to say eat whatever you want whenever your body says so is not a good way to go about living. My body would love to eat icecream everyday of the week but I know that's not giving me what I need to be healthy.
I'm really not up to debating all of this but there is actual fact based scientific evidence proving "clean" food has more nutritional value and is not loading your body full of harmful chemicals in the way of pesticides and other added ingredients like sugar. I know from personal experience that I physically feel like tit when I eat regular good verses eating clean not over processed chemical laden food. All food is not created equal. There is loads of research to prove this.
Obviously whole foods have more nutritional value, but there's nothing "clean" about them, unless you're bleaching them.

To me, Anna seems to be poorly trying to do intuitive eating which IS about eating what you want when you want to, no pressure to finish the portion, letting your mind know that whatever you're eating is still going to be there so you don't have to binge it. So that, in time, the urge to eat too large portions is gone and even cravings for salty/sugary foods are curbed. Like, if you want crisps, you can eat a handful vs the whole bag. You occasionally crave ice cream and have it, but you're not thinking about it every single day as you go about your keto/paleo/low-carb/low-fat/macrobiotic or whatever it is diet, because your brain intuitively knows that ice cream is there whenever you want it.

If you've never tried it, I can tell you that in time you do stop craving the sugary/salty snacks all the time, and as you listen to your body you start craving fruits and veggies, all the things packed with nutrients, most of the time because indeed that's what makes our bodies run to their best. Anna seems to be trying to do this but with her ED past/present, she twists it and warps it and clearly needs professional help.

Why would the dogs be pissing all over the house? Aren't the dogs potty trained? She could always waste more money & put nappies on the pups.
View attachment 528169

I'm glad she knows it. And it's not funny. What a 🤡!
View attachment 528175
The "sass" she shows sometimes seems so hostile. Like, she could just not answer those questions.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure Jonathan’s tik tok has been shadow banned 😂😂 plus I noticed he deleted today’s tiktok of Emilia singing because it barely got an views

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The nanny took all four of the kids to Brighton by herself. Kudos.
That's the cause of the title, but Anna was by herself in the house so it wasn't a big deal, not like she had to talk to or entertain her children
She also thinks Andrea said "duck" then Emilia repeated it so that's great, I wonder how often a two year old hears that

Then talked about their old nanny from Brazil. That's the nanny who left

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe no ones mentioned Andrea, and then Emilia saying “I’ll f*ck it in the face”! And Emilia clearly knew it was something very naughty! Where does a small child like Andrea hear such filth and why did Emilia sound like she’s knew what it meant?!

Anna of course thought it was hilarious, what is Emilia doing on her iPad and mobile phone to be familiar with adult terminology?! 😮🤢 There are just so many things going on, the tiktoks he uploaded with Emilia that were very questionable, leaving comments up that were disgusting, her saying he stares at her and takes photos when she sleeps, how she’s sneaking out of bed at night to make tiktoks with him, E2’s iPad wallpaper of him sleeping, seemingly naked, the way he reacted to Stacey’s question, a normal person would immediately go “that would be horrific!”, yet he tried to rationalise it... And now this? Am I overreacting here?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion: SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Interesting...
long time lurker on this thread but the first one doesn’t sit right with me at all. yes, YOU may be used to social media & the negative comments but have you ever thought about how damaging those comments are to eduardo? he isn’t ‘used’ to those comments, he’s a CHILD. no one cares that you can handle the comments, they aren’t bleeping aimed at you. my heart breaks for the kid tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
it’s so ironic that two parents who get their income from filming themselves spending time with their children, use a nanny

• Haha
Reactions: 28
long time lurker on this thread but the first one doesn’t sit right with me at all. yes, YOU may be used to social media & the negative comments but have you ever thought about how damaging those comments are to eduardo? he isn’t ‘used’ to those comments, he’s a CHILD. no one cares that you can handle the comments, they aren’t bleeping aimed at you. my heart breaks for the kid tbh.
Absolutely disgusting that Eduardo knows people are being 'mean' to him online (translation: the vast majority of comments are people calling Jonathan out for exploiting him which Jonathan interprets as transphobia). Imagine not protecting your baby from all that toxicity while you still can. Allllll for views so he can make sob story videos about his poor oppressed kid.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
So the nanny takes the kids out, the dogs are being walked by a dogwalker, Johnathon pisses off to get a tattoo and boohoo poor Anna is all alone.
Everything in the house has to be separately micromanaged, why the duck can’t Anna, John, the kids and the dogs all go out together? I’m sure the kids would enjoy that much more.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe no ones mentioned Andrea, and then Emilia saying “I’ll f*ck it in the face”! And Emilia clearly knew it was something very naughty! Where does a small child like Andrea hear such filth and why did Emilia sound like she’s knew what it meant?!

Anna of course thought it was hilarious, what is Emilia doing on her iPad and mobile phone to be familiar with adult terminology?! 😮🤢 There are just so many things going on, the tiktoks he uploaded with Emilia that were very questionable, leaving comments up that were disgusting, her saying he stares at her and takes photos when she sleeps, how she’s sneaking out of bed at night to make tiktoks with him, E2’s iPad wallpaper of him sleeping, seemingly naked, the way he reacted to Stacey’s question, a normal person would immediately go “that would be horrific!”, yet he tried to rationalise it... And now this? Am I overreacting here?
Didnt hear what Emilia said, but if she did say it, where did she hear it, and in what context, What she said doesnt sit right, so strange,

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Who was it that told Anna folk wanted to see her ‘working out’ every morning?! Does she know that you can do it without filming it?! Someone please pass the message on to her. Also feeling quite offended on Mark Ruffalo’s behalf this morning 😬she is clearly not of sound mind.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Let's face it Anna would fall to pieces taking the kids to the beach on her own she is the most inept and incapable mother on the face of the earth.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Because the one therapist she tried wanted to dive deeper than just her food issues and she refused. Too confronting ?

And yes, they 'go viral' (they don't) because either 'a certain audience' likes them or people are disgusted by them.
She wouldn't want anything to ruin that BS image she's given people that she had the perfect childhood with her "mama" and incredible ITALIAN father. She knows therapy would dig up some dark stuff from her childhood. Funny how all 3 of their girls have body image issues and seem to be unable to function like a typical adult. Hmm.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Far out she knows she needs a better sports bra yet continues to wear this bullshit one so her boobs are basically slapping her in the face with every jump
Screenshot_20210414_174942_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Far out she knows she needs a better sports bra yet continues to wear this bullshit one so her boobs are basically slapping her in the face with every jump
View attachment 528596
Why is anna the only person who can't seem to buy new workout clothes when she needs them?! Every other youtuber/influencer/normal person manages not to risk wardrobe malfunctions why can't Anna?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
On Anna's IG Stories

Heads up everyone there is rare footage of Anna cleaning and also a ground breaking cleaning tip Anna does every single morning she needs to share, she wipes around her sink and bench top and toilet lid with a dettol wipe.🥴

And ffs their bathroom toilet still needs to be fixed properly! Jonathan spends money on shovels but cant fix his toilet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow my life is enriched now I’ve been shown how to use a Dettol wipe to clean a bathroom !! I had no idea how to use them at all , no clue !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.