SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I have posted this before but I want it up here, there and every bleeping where... He has a degree in it and media and his final thesis...... He said.. I posted it... That he stated on he r vlog page... Run by him...that at uni the great new tech / revolution was YouTube and posting clips of your life... Then he hooks up 10hrs younger blonde model anna ( I went there to do business studies ... It was big then in its ict... and it's major now in media ict courses ) www.annasaccone.com shows them there hooked up her at 19 he must have been 28/29... h
He has a bloody degree in ICT ... And stated online ... On her blog website... He created... That vlogging blogging was the way forward!!!.😠😠😠😠

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Nope the deep throat Ti kTok deep throat remote... Which sick male pweirdo comments such as posted...Good practise for when she s older... It was vile... Hence it being picked up on ... But he has left it there... Now up from 14million views to 14.6 million😭😤😤😠

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So I've been a keen follower of this thread for the last month and don't usually comment but thought you tatters would like this information. I was completing an online survey and low and behold look who's face pops up that I had to answer so many questions about. I literally tore her apart! They will probably read my answers and think I've gone crazy. So looks like they have things going on behind the scenes to supplement their ever decreasing income. Now I just hope New look-sees sense and do not hire her!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
So I've been a keen follower of this thread for the last month and don't usually comment but thought you tatters would like this information. I was completing an online survey and low and behold look who's face pops up that I had to answer so many questions about. I literally tore her apart! They will probably read my answers and think I've gone crazy. So looks like they have things going on behind the scenes to supplement their ever decreasing income. Now I just hope New look-sees sense and do not hire her!!!
I hope they don't work with Anna! Last I checked Anna doesn't do anything related to fashion does she? And I don't mean this to sound horrible in any way but she can't seem to choose correct clothes sizes, didn't she have something to do with make up before? New look isn't really too much of a make up shop in my opinion.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else wonder, when they take the nanny on holiday with them, does she stay with them?? Or does she have to sort her own accommodation out? Do they pay for her food? Does she get days off on the holiday to do her own thing? Did they pay for her flights? I was watching the disney vlogs and you can see her in some of them I’m just wondering how it works as surely it must all add up if they’re paying for her too

Reactions: 12
So I've been reading through her old blog. What happened to her? She was supposed to have graduated with a stylist degree ( or some crap ) and also got some makeup certificate. Anal's clothes were cute and her make up was decent. She seemed grateful for the cheap makeup she had and used it. Her look wasn't all pink and pastels. Her lips weren't corpse like, she looked nice. Entitlement really changed her and that moron woman stylist really screwed up her look even more. She needs to take a look back at her blog and get the feel of who she was.

Reactions: 20
And that bastard had better not get sponsorship deals on the back of a 14million view tiktok with all the sick comments, because that is just bleeping sick and makes me so angry. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.
Why would he take it down though when it has that many views, he can continue to pretend its ok but he knows deep down he has sold his soul to the devil.

If only we could all find that survey .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
BEB6336E-E54A-4AF0-AF9D-D82315A5CF61.jpeg
I’m sorry but what the actual duck is THAT thumbnail. I’ve reported his whole tiktok account for minor safety.
The way he’s marketing e1 is definitely.. interesting 🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
So I've been a keen follower of this thread for the last month and don't usually comment but thought you tatters would like this information. I was completing an online survey and low and behold look who's face pops up that I had to answer so many questions about. I literally tore her apart! They will probably read my answers and think I've gone crazy. So looks like they have things going on behind the scenes to supplement their ever decreasing income. Now I just hope New look sees sense and do not hire her!!!
Oh god noooooo, wish we could all fill in the form.

These companies need to know what this family is about.

I contacted the company that gifted the play mat, they were shocked as said they didn't know this family but they came recommend!

So how much research do these companies really do before employing this people. Do they just look at the followers they have, it's disgusting that any company would want to work with child abusers.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Gleam must have amazing people working for the to be able to polish this t*rd and get businesses to want to work with them. Nobody seems to do any research beyond the Gleam blurb.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Just watched the tik tok that was mentioned here a few posts back talking about them

these comments!! Some people are agreeing saying it’s wrong but there’s also so many comments saying they don’t see any harm??? I can only assume their fans are young girls, who almost look up to the life they portray and clearly can’t see the reality, glamorous Anna with her 4 precious babies and designer handbags, her hilarious husband in their big mansion with 2 Range Rovers. In actual fact she is a neglectful mother and he is a manky toothed exploiter.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh god noooooo, wish we could all fill in the form.

These companies need to know what this family is about.

I contacted the company that gifted the play mat, they were shocked as said they didn't know this family but they came recommend!

So how much research do these companies really do before employing this people. Do they just look at the followers they have, it's disgusting that any company would want to work with child abusers.
This is unbelievable, so these companies don't know this family but still gifted them the play mats because somebody recommended them. They should start researching first I'm sure there are much better places to donate too and promote there company than this undeserving family.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Does anyone else wonder, when they take the nanny on holiday with them, does she stay with them?? Or does she have to sort her own accommodation out? Do they pay for her food? Does she get days off on the holiday to do her own thing? Did they pay for her flights? I was watching the disney vlogs and you can see her in some of them I’m just wondering how it works as surely it must all add up if they’re paying for her too
As a nanny myself typically the nanny stays with the family in the same accommodation - most nannies request their own room in the hotel/villa and not share a room with the children, all accommodation, food, flights, tickets for attractions or days out is paid for by the family. Again most nannies get time off, this is normally agreed before leaving so the family will work out the days/hours they need the nanny to work, whether that includes evening babysitting or having a baby monitor over night. Some nannies get whole days off to explore the area they are in, sometimes it's a couple of hours in the afternoon, or the morning off - varies depending on what the family needs really!
But if the family normally has the nanny working say 8am-6pm Monday-Friday. They could just keep those hours whilst on holiday and so don't have to pay the nanny any extra than her usual pay as she's working the same hours. Or just swap the 50 hours over the week around to suit them.
Some nannies have to look after all the children on the flights in economy, whilst the parents sit in business/1st class!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Maybe we should all warn New Look exactly what they are like.
And send them links, anyone that chooses to work with them after seeing his Ticktok, YouTube, tattle ☺ etc certainly needs to be boycotted.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In anna’s #gifted instagram stories showing all her PR packages, she said she used to not be grateful for them but now she is, probably because they can’t afford the same luxuries as before so they have to rely on companies to send them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Anna complaining on Instagram stories that she has to clean her own house because their cleaner has to isolate. Oh Anna poor you!! Maybe spare some concern for your cleaner and her health? Have these people even addressed how awful COVID is and how many people are dying from it? They really live in their own little world with zero compassion for anyone.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Anna complaining on Instagram stories that she has to clean her own house because their cleaner has to isolate. Oh Anna poor you!! Maybe spare some concern for your cleaner and her health? Have these people even addressed how awful COVID is and how many people are dying from it? They really live in their own little world with zero compassion for anyone.
So will Alessia be going to school tomorrow....

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.