SacconeJolys #31 kids are bruised & stressed, Jonathan & Anna couldn’t care less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. She’s probably a size 12-14 now. The irony is that she would probably look miles thinner if she wore jeans her actual size. She’s not heavy at all, but she seems to not grasp that if you have some meat on your bones, not all flouncy clothing looks flattery. (I’ve spent a legit lifetime as a 12-14, so I’m well aware.)
This is what we've been saying for years, but she translates that as 'the trolls are calling me fat'. NO, Anna, just dress your size!

Jonathan sweating for the teens, Anna too lazy to throw out rotting pumpkins, the Es have massive bags under their eyes.... what a lovely life they have.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Could have told you that for free love 🥴 However, just fyi you have been lazy for longer than a while
Why does she insist on wearing her jeans so damn tight? I’m probably about the same size as her (if not a size larger, actually...), and I can GUARANTEE I look at least 50% better than her as I decide my jean size on the way they look, not the size in the label. If she’s adopted that single solidarity rule alone she would look so much better than she currently does. I mean, I judge people by the content of their character not the size of their meat sack, but we know appearances are everything to her so I don’t know why she doesn’t buy clothes with a more flattering silhouette?!

Reactions: 9
Omg tell me about it! You can see how tight they are on the left leg! For someone who’s now not bothered about sizes ect she can’t seem to accept she’s not a size 8/10 anymore!
I’d imagine they are sprayed on for these “photo shoots” & promptly whipped off🤣
Very sad

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reason for not chucking the mouldy pumpkins out... That would require bending down to pick them up... Just imagine those stupid skinny far too small / blood circulation restricting tight jeans ripping on the creases!!!

New thread title idea... Views down the pan, on the trans agenda to boost views if we can, 3 girls now... 1 mini man😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Reason for not chucking the mouldy pumpkins out... That would require bending down to pick them up... Just imagine those stupid skinny far too small / blood circulation restricting tight jeans ripping on the creases!!!

New thread title idea... Views down the pan, on the trans agenda to boost views if we can, 3 girls now... 1 mini man😞
I would love to see her try and pick up mouldy, rotting pumpkins and have it all fall on her white jeans....... I'd watch that in slow motion over and over and over again.

• Haha
It also doesn’t help she aaaalways wears such light coloured jeans. If they were black, it wouldn’t be obvious they’re so tight. Also, she photoshops everything else about her, why not fix that?

Reactions: 6
I have a theory about her always wearing clothes that are too tight. I think she plans on losing some weight again and doesn't want to buy clothes that fit her current body, because she isn't as okay with her body as she claims to be.

Reactions: 23
I have a theory about her always wearing clothes that are too tight. I think she plans on losing some weight again and doesn't want to buy clothes that fit her current body, because she isn't as okay with her body as she claims to be.
100%

Reactions: 8
Idk about you, but I’ve never got a headache from eating too many sweets 🥴

• Wow
I just came across this video from another gossip website, and I thought I would share it, as it could have been written about the Sacconejolys

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Agreed. I don’t believe for a second that she’s overcome her eating disorder. She’s said all of this before back in 2011 in her book. “Now I love my curves and have learned to embrace them”. Bullshit.

If she was truly healed she wouldn’t be talking about it as much as she is. She needs to see a proper therapist. She’s more focused on her appearance than ever.

C5384A68-8DD0-4831-B70A-438EF8F3F42B.jpeg

7F407498-8AFF-4EFF-8835-6E8A7FB4A1DD.jpeg

25249F45-75EA-49F5-A8EF-794B63AAD05E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Agreed. I don’t believe for a second that she’s overcome her eating disorder. She’s said all of this before back in 2011 in her book. “Now I love my curves and have learned to embrace them”. Bullshit.

If she was truly healed she wouldn’t be talking about it as much as she is. She needs to see a proper therapist. She’s more focused on her appearance than ever.

View attachment 310252

View attachment 310253

View attachment 310254
“certified stylist and makeup artist” bahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, she's not over her ED, not even one bit. She has no insight in her triggers, has not worked through what the ED is masking, has not learned about healthy portions so she does not turn to binging again, has not learned to let go of the cook books for every single meal and having to measure every single ingredient out.... She may have given up on her work outs, but she's not over her ED at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think she also needs to apologise to her fans for misleading them for years by proclaiming she was eating healthy and had body confidence while she was secretly struggling with an ED. In her video where she first broke the news that she had an ED, she admitted to restricting after having both E's to help her lose weight faster but made it look like she just snapped back with healthy eating and a belly bandit. She misled so many viewers when the real reason she lost her baby weight so fast was because she was restricting and probably purging here and there as well. Anytime she has spoken about her ED and relapsing, it has always been way after the fact, when she claims to be recovered or working on it. It's only OK for her to admit her vulnerabilities and struggles when she thinks she has been "fixed".

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I just came across this video from another gossip website, and I thought I would share it, as it could have been written about the Sacconejolys

Ohhh that's the best thing I've seen in a long time!!! Brilliant 🤣🤣 and 100% jontato!! 😂😂😂 just cant stop laughing at that!!😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.