SacconeJolys #31 kids are bruised & stressed, Jonathan & Anna couldn’t care less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not for the life of me understand someone who will spend thousands of dollars on clothes and handbags but will continue to wear these DISGUSTING DIRTY slippers! They are so gross! 🤢 She wears them outside then tramps all around her house in them. I'm sure they didn't cost that much so why not get a new pair??? She's a slob!! 🤮 Hey Jonathan for Xmas get your dirty wife 2 new pairs of slippers!!!! She nasty

View attachment 309075
Everything is wrong with this picture!!! Anna dolled up to the nines, face full of makeup and WHITE Jean's. Carrying her toddler like the prop that he is. You can tell shes not even used to holding him. Imagine how much more fulfilling her life would actually be if she threw her hair up in a mom bun, and a pair of leggings and headed out in to the garden to play with her son. Sat on the grass, kicked a ball, collected some stones, pinecones ANYTHING for gods sake!!!! But no, she needs to be as detached emotionally and physically from him as possible to prance around her manor like the vacant soulless material obsessed witch that she is

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I can not for the life of me understand someone who will spend thousands of dollars on clothes and handbags but will continue to wear these DISGUSTING DIRTY slippers! They are so gross! 🤢 She wears them outside then tramps all around her house in them. I'm sure they didn't cost that much so why not get a new pair??? She's a slob!! 🤮 Hey Jonathan for Xmas get your dirty wife 2 new pairs of slippers!!!! She nasty

View attachment 309075
The boy looks cold af.. Look at how his knees are touching, his little legs must have been freezing.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Spanna would look better if she had darker hair that would really emphasise her Italian heritage. But no she just looks like Vicky pollard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or did her bracelet (was it her push present?) look super tight? I know it may have dropped down her wrist, but she looked swollen

Spotted on mumma to triplets Instagram Andrea.
Do you really think Anna will keep this or is really interested in what the show sends them.
Screenshot_20201113-203954_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I was wondering for ages, but do they have a mortgage on the house? I’m confused if they did how they were able to get one considering YouTube salary is very unpredictable

Reactions: 1
I was wondering for ages, but do they have a mortgage on the house? I’m confused if they did how they were able to get one considering YouTube salary is very unpredictable
Yes they do- that's why it took them years to buy a house- as self employed people they had to have a few years of accounts to prove their income levels. Crazy though that they would have to declare all their insane outgoings which gets deducted from your mortgage approval and even with all the staff and cars they still had enough to get a mortgage lol.

anyone else watch Anna's stories today where she spoke about getting inundated with so many gifted items that they donate most of it to charity and only keep the things they like/need? I found it hard to stomach that. How much wastage these companies generate sending so much free crap to influencers who don't even need or appreciate it. She even admitted she doesn't show or shout out most of the stuff she gets unless she really likes something or gets a discount code. Everytime I logged into my facebook account today I kept getting Anna's fb portal ad in my feed it was so annoying! How are these two even still scoring ads and brand deals when their channel is stagnant and they are not even trendy or that popular as family vloggers anymore?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Those jeans make my legs hurt
Omg tell me about it! You can see how tight they are on the left leg! For someone who’s now not bothered about sizes ect she can’t seem to accept she’s not a size 8/10 anymore!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Could have told you that for free love 🥴 However, just fyi you have been lazy for longer than a while
Seriously it would take 2 seconds to throw them in the compost bin. The bins are probably in her eye line when she is posing up a storm

Her legs are the same width the whole way down -how strange

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sadly there wont be any money to sue them for in the future, but I hope they totaly disown them,
Will be so bad if they do get to read the comments about them in the future, especially the ones which perverts openly admit to masterbating over emilias pictures😞😡

View attachment 309075
They look like her dogs!😷😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously it would take 2 seconds to throw them in the compost bin. The bins are probably in her eye line when she is posing up a storm

Her legs are the same width the whole way down -how strange
I know! I would love to know why she is too busy not to throw them out when her kids are in school or being looked after by a nanny, she doesn’t do any work apart from posting IG stories, please Anna, tell us!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everything is wrong with this picture!!! Anna dolled up to the nines, face full of makeup and WHITE Jean's. Carrying her toddler like the prop that he is. You can tell shes not even used to holding him. Imagine how much more fulfilling her life would actually be if she threw her hair up in a mom bun, and a pair of leggings and headed out in to the garden to play with her son. Sat on the grass, kicked a ball, collected some stones, pinecones ANYTHING for gods sake!!!! But no, she needs to be as detached emotionally and physically from him as possible to prance around her manor like the vacant soulless material obsessed witch that she is
She'd rather collect up her dogs tit than collect stones, pinecones with her child!

Could have told you that for free love 🥴 However, just fyi you have been lazy for longer than a while
" i really need to get rid of these pumpkins " . Is she talking about her legs?😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh wow. She’s probably a size 12-14 now. The irony is that she would probably look miles thinner if she wore jeans her actual size. She’s not heavy at all, but she seems to not grasp that if you have some meat on your bones, not all flouncy clothing looks flattery. (I’ve spent a legit lifetime as a 12-14, so I’m well aware.)

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She’s actually like she’s the one that would throw them out & not the housekeeper😂
Also seeing her legs in them jeans is making my own legs feel claustrophobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.