SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a pity organised motherhood felt she had to take down the stories, I can see why she had to do though, scary thing is she highlighted the fact majority of nasty messages she got were from young people and the fact they said the cold shower wasn't abuse, the Sjs really do have an army and its shocking that they blindly follow and agree with everything they do

Says everything that is wrong with social media and a lack of legislation when an adult is highlighting the abuse of a child, and they get penalised as a bully 🙄
Disgraceful. And shocking to see the power influencers have aswell and all because of money.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She is absolutely spot on about their being no “governing body” to protect these kids on YouTube. Like there is with child actors/ models. They have set “work” hours, breaks, YouTube kids don’t. Then when things like this happen there is no “governing body” to protect the kids.

This needs changed ASAP!!! This is cause for petition, this is a child safeguarding issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Wow, so daddy of the year has blocked me on Twitter for disagreeing giving a 2yr old cold showers.

What a sad nasty little twit he is.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She is absolutely spot on about their being no “governing body” to protect these kids on YouTube. Like there is with child actors/ models. They have set “work” hours, breaks, YouTube kids don’t. Then when things like this happen there is no “governing body” to protect the kids.

This needs changed ASAP!!! This is cause for petition, this is a child safeguarding issue.
100% agree I could never fathom why there is nothing out there to protect kids that are used on vlogs or Instagram. I think if the sjs didn't have children their channel would have been long defunct. People view them just for the kids, not j & a.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

I agree its something being discussed but dident want to rush into it as needs to be worded and done right.
Im going to start with contacting my local mp and getting her opinion
Maybe if everyone did the same.
A petition and i dont mean change org i mean government needs 10k signatures get a response and 100k get debate in parliament hence why want to speak to mp for advice on this matter.
If we can get some sort of cross party support and politicians talking about this would be fab.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Says everything that is wrong with social media and a lack of legislation when an adult is highlighting the abuse of a child, and they get penalised as a bully 🙄
Yet another case of what has been done not being the crime, but just talking about it, is.

397043_10151379742801062_387125866_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't follow the SJ's, only came here after seeing what was going on via OM's account. This whole thing is disturbing on so many levels, firstly that they did it in the first place and then felt comfortable sharing the choice of discipline via their You Tube channel, a primary outward face of their family business. Did they feel so confident that absolutely 100% of their audience would agree with them on it? And secondly, now with no regret or remorse, are they trying to shut down any discussion? If this damages them as a brand, they deserve it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I am absolutely shocked to the stomach that such idiots (I refuse to call them parents, a loving responsible parent would not dream of this torture) can behave this way. Yes it is abuse! The phycological damage this will have on the children ( again not saying their children as they don’t deserve them) not only the punishment cold shower thing but the toilet situation. It’s damaging! The child was lay in her own excrement! I know if I was, the first thing I want to do is to remove it! However because I’m an adult I am able to do this easily. A two year old on the other hand can’t do that. She removed it as goodness knows how long she was lay there in said excrement?!?!

I have never watched these idiot so called parents thankfully, however hearing about them already riles me somewhat!

Organised motherhood did the right thing for the children. She stood up in concern for their wellbeing. There needs to be more Organising motherhoods.

Those children need a voice and need protecting from the idiots that think they are parents!

I genuinely feel sick just thinking about what they have done. Those poor babies. It breaks my heart.

Something needs to be done quick smart to protect these innocent children being used to make money for these greedy individuals. (idiots)

Children’s charities need to get on board and bring this to the attention of the government and advertising regulators.

SORRY NOT SORRY FOR LONG POST!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree its something being discussed but dident want to rush into it as needs to be worded and done right.
A petition and i dont mean change org i mean government needs 10k signatures get a response and 100k get debate in parliament hence why want to speak to mp for advice on this matter.
If we can get some sort of cross party support and politicians talking about this would be fab.
Absolutely this

Reactions: 6
I am a bit disappointed that organised mother deleted all her stories, I wish she had give them a big fat F off and continued to use her platform to speak about how vile they have been, would be nice to see a big insta account that isn’t scared of them or their lies!
Well she wouldn’t have been able to with no Instagram account! She was in danger of having her account closed so that’s why she deleted her stories. Like she said..the SJ’s are untouchable.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I bet I can’t do anything I don’t live in the UK.
😔

Reactions: 2
I’ve been following this from a few instagrammers I follow babiesandbeauty the mother hen, messiah, organised Mum but these are small accounts up against the “machine” and the “machine” isn’t looking after the welfare of these kids.

The machine ie youtubers and pr managements are in charge of children’s welfare online and it’s time for change.

These children need protected

• Heart
Reactions: 16

The Sj's Cold Shower punishment has made it to the U.S. They've also tried copyright striking this video

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Yeah came here to say it's a shame organised motherhood is backtracking so much. They've not got a leg to stand on with any legal proceedings.
Why would she risk losing her Instagram account and it affecting her business? I don’t blame her and she can’t really be classed as a big account. She has 37K followers. She’s a stay at home mum and no doubt the small amount of revenue she earns from her account enables her not to have to return to work. She doesn’t do a lot of AD’s but has her own Neal’s Yard sideline she advertises. I don’t blame her for not risking more for a family that are untouchable.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Louise Pentland deleted comments about the abuse despite being an 'NSPCC Ambassador'. Why? Because she has the same PR Company as them. Along with Zoella, Mrs Hinch and the likes. Gleam, the PR Company are very pally with the Daily Mail. This is why they haven't picked it up.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
After reading OM’s stories I’m shocked that these people are considered untouchable.

Why ?

For example, my family have never heard of them because they don’t follow that kind of social media , they are just online media people.

The world is a mess if these awful awful people are untouchable.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.