SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the whole cold shower punishment perverted-degrading weird too. Imagine being forced to strip for doing something “naughty” or “bad”. Unless they stick them in there dressed

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I find the whole cold shower punishment perverted-degrading weird too. Imagine being forced to strip for doing something “naughty” or “bad”. Unless they stick them in there dressed
Yes,very degrading.
Well they wash off the poop so I assume they are naked.
I don’t want to think about it 😔

Reactions: 10
Ok, to abuse a child means to harm physically or mentally a child,right?
So if I put cold water on my boys (or anyone else)you can be sure they would shout so loud that my neighbors would hear them.
So it’s harmful right ?
So wtf with them saying it’s not abuse.
Let alone the mental abuse that they will suffer from that when they grow up.
Let me put some cold water when you’re naked to see if it is abuse, you coward dumb ass follower.
I think what should be noted is that Anna thought it was awful enough that she didn't feel physically able to administer the punishment herself! That's what shocks me the most to be honest. She knows it's so bad that she can't do it, yet she needs her personal slave do it to her baby???? That's sick.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I’ve been tweeting Angelika Oles I just don’t think anyone would touch this story with a ten foot barge pole cause it’s such a sensitive topic. (Not justifying it but I do understand - it’s easier to not get involved)

Reactions: 9

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think what should be noted is that Anna thought it was awful enough that she didn't feel physically able to administer the punishment herself! That's what shocks me the most to be honest. She knows it's so bad that she can't do it, yet she needs her personal slave do it to her baby???? That's sick.
All is twisted and it’s a shame.
Because thanks to Anna, now followers think it’s normal to give a cold shower to a child as punishment but yet they remove everything talking about it like it never happened.

6262EAE5-019B-44CD-8CBB-FCB126C6DE1C.jpeg

😳
It really is a form of torture (yep like in asylums as someone said earlier)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Interesting read. Top three worst punishments, 3. public humiliation (what sjs have done) 2. hot saucing and no.1 cold showers.
Really feel for this kids for when they are older 😔
A6BD4699-304C-4EEB-8755-538A4C48478D.jpeg
25C96F6F-3FF7-4AD3-B31E-6DBB5478E4B1.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Because it’s a cult!! Seriously it’s very similar to one, they worship at the feet of Jonathan and Anna, they could commit a murder IMO and still their ’fans’ would defend them, they are completely brainwashed to believing they are one big family!!! Very like the Inghams, it’s so disturbing, wtf is wrong with people, they seem to rely on ‘influencers ‘ to learn anything! And that’s the issue here, how many are now going to cold shower their kids because Anna did? It was cruel, it was humiliating and it was made public!

I do not want to live in a world where you are silenced for speaking up about cruelty to children, yet we seem to be.
I am a bit disappointed that organised mother deleted all her stories, I wish she had give them a big fat F off and continued to use her platform to speak about how vile they have been, would be nice to see a big insta account that isn’t scared of them or their lies!

Reactions: 10

(Not sure if this has been posted here) I saw OM had posted this on her story. This is in reference to her stories about the SJ’s right?!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yeah came here to say it's a shame organised motherhood is backtracking so much. They've not got a leg to stand on with any legal proceedings.

Reactions: 8
Can someone summarise what Kelly says in her stories?
Basically how many inbox messages she got calling her names and defending the SJs, plus messages from teachers, social workers etc defending her. She explains why she removed her stories, I think she was worried about the legal stuff. It's a VERY long set of stories for not having said very much.

Oh also instagram flagged her account for bullying and harassment

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Basically she got lots of nasty messages from SJ’s army and Instagram threatened to shut down her account. I don’t think she got a C&D order.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I am a bit disappointed that organised mother deleted all her stories, I wish she had give them a big fat F off and continued to use her platform to speak about how vile they have been, would be nice to see a big insta account that isn’t scared of them or their lies!
By the sounds of it her account was nearly closed down because of it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Says everything that is wrong with social media and a lack of legislation when an adult is highlighting the abuse of a child, and they get penalised as a bully 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.