SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a watcher of this family, I saw about this recent horror on Mrs Meldrum's thread and came on over to see. I was intrigued by the reference to the *cake of misery* earlier and again when I read this. What is it??? 🤔
Basically every word with “free” 😂
Her children aren’t intolerant at any of these.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just watching my Instastories and didn't stop in time so it went onto Jonathans. He was questioning Alessia about her brothers birthday and she clearly just wanted to be left with Anna (she was sat on her knee) and not filmed. I felt so bad for her. Just stop filming her. I turned it off after this so don't know what happened next.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just watching my Instastories and didn't stop in time so it went onto Jonathans. He was questioning Alessia about her brothers birthday and she clearly just wanted to be left with Anna (she was sat on her knee) and not filmed. I felt so bad for her. Just stop filming her. I turned it off after this so don't know what happened next.
Lucky you! Next was him naked from waist up filming himself in the mirror having a shave 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Because Alessia is 2 and doesn't quite understand the concept of not everyone gets a present when it's a siblings birthday mixed with her being in the phase of saying no to everything, they thought it was worth filming how 'cute' she was being. They went through a list of who's birthday she thought it was and she said no to everyone. They stopped at the Grans name, claiming that 'Oh! Oh, I think she actually said yes to that" despite the fact that she clearly frowned and said no. She's used for views and I hate that. I wish they'd stop

• Sad
Reactions: 15
In theory it doesn’t really matter if it was a cold/tepid/lukewarm shower it’s the fact they were using it as a punishment to correct behaviour which is so old school and proven to not be effective.

If it was a cold shower then that in my opinion is a violation a human right.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
jonathan only made his instagram a business account again on the 15th of august, and now social blade shows his following decrease

it says on the 15th he lost 17k wow

anna's is still a personal account not a business account so does not show follower figures

• Wow
Reactions: 13
jonathan only made his instagram a business account again on the 15th of august, and now social blade shows he lost 17k followers from march to august

anna's is still a personal account not a business account so does not show follower figures
I noticed MOD is not a business account either, why is this?

Reactions: 2
aren't they always?
When that little weasel of a man isn’t buying subs....yes...they always drop back down. When you have to cheat to pretend you’re relevant.... it’s time to find a real job and not depend on your cute kiddos to pay for your lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I noticed MOD is not a business account either, why is this?
She would actually have to work....and she has no time with deleting comments she doesn’t like..... and making her beige gluten free organic recipes a 5 year old child could make.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine the uproar if it was reported in the news that care homes were punishing elderly, incontinent patients with cold showers?

Yet some seem to think it’s ok to do to a 2 year old? I just don’t understand how people are saying it’s “not that big a deal” 🙈
They used to this too mentally ill people until someone said this is wrong and put a stop to it , if we don’t speak up when we see wrongdoing then it will continue , the fact newspapers have not picked up on this is worrying it means that these Influencers are being protected , like all wrongdoing mostly it comes down to money , someone is making a fortune from these people and they are protecting their investments !

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine the uproar if it was reported in the news that care homes were punishing elderly, incontinent patients with cold showers?

Yet some seem to think it’s ok to do to a 2 year old? I just don’t understand how people are saying it’s “not that big a deal” 🙈
Because it’s a cult!! Seriously it’s very similar to one, they worship at the feet of Jonathan and Anna, they could commit a murder IMO and still their ’fans’ would defend them, they are completely brainwashed to believing they are one big family!!! Very like the Inghams, it’s so disturbing, wtf is wrong with people, they seem to rely on ‘influencers ‘ to learn anything! And that’s the issue here, how many are now going to cold shower their kids because Anna did? It was cruel, it was humiliating and it was made public!

They used to this too mentally ill people until someone said this is wrong and put a stop to it , if we don’t speak up when we see wrongdoing then it will continue , the fact newspapers have not picked up on this is worrying it means that these Influencers are being protected , like all wrongdoing mostly it comes down to money , someone is making a fortune from these people and they are protecting their investments !
I do not want to live in a world where you are silenced for speaking up about cruelty to children, yet we seem to be.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Well, if you only knew.😔
It has always been like this.
And there is worse.
I nearly lost faith in humanity after discovering how the world works when I made several diggings.
Sometimes people are killed for speaking about some abusive behavior.
I am not even talking about cold showers.

So an “innocent” ( for people ) cold shower is nothing and people will always be shut down.
It’s rare that they don’t get away with their behavior.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Can somebody please inform Jaack Maate what is going on with SJ's, tweet him or dm him, he went hard on Alfie Deyes, maybe he will make video about this topic.

Reactions: 6
The way their followers are defending them terrifies me. WTAF 😢 they claim there is no abuse, holy crap I dread to think what they do to their own children. Bet if it was one of the dogs they’d have a different opinion

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The way their followers are defending them terrifies me. WTAF 😢 they claim there is no abuse, holy crap I dread to think what they do to their own children. Bet if it was one of the dogs they’d have a different opinion
Ok, to abuse a child means to harm physically or mentally a child,right?
So if I put cold water on my boys (or anyone else)you can be sure they would shout so loud that my neighbors would hear them.
So it’s harmful right ?
So wtf with them saying it’s not abuse.
Let alone the mental abuse that they will suffer from that when they grow up.
Let me put some cold water when you’re naked to see if it is abuse, you coward dumb ass follower.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.