SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd never watched these people until today when I saw them being mentioned on another thread.
Their absolutely disgusting treating a child in this manner.
I'd like to put both of them in a cold shower and see how they like it.

Reactions: 14
I’ve only come across this family today never heard of them before all this. It’s just awful to think a baby is being punished it this way it goes beyond a telling off and in my eyes is humiliating to the child. I always believed if a child wet or dirtied the bed you cleaned it up and didn’t make a fuss as it could make it worse and they may be prone to doing it more if they are worried about it. Imagine the horror of pooing in you nappy and knowing your going to get a cold shower! No wonder the poor thing is taking it from her nappy and hiding it😢
It is nuts. I don't have kids so don't know how potty training works.. But isn't that why she is wearing a nappy and not pants? So that if she has an accident it is in the nappy. Imagine punishing your kid for that. It is disgusting. When toilet training a dog, you're specifically told not to scold them when they have an accident but take them straight outside instead as they won't know what they're being scolded for. I imagine a two year old is the same. She will be terrified to do the toilet now.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My nan has advanced dementia and her carers have to wash her hands every visit because she has a tendency to put her hands in her pants! If her carers did anything like a cold shower to my nan i wouldnt be responsible for my actions!
They are supposed to be professionals with training.
Anna is supposed to be her mother with caring and her heart.

It is nuts. I don't have kids so don't know how potty training works.. But isn't that why she is wearing a nappy and not pants? So that if she has an accident it is in the nappy. Imagine punishing your kid for that. It is disgusting. When toilet training a dog, you're specifically told not to scold them when they have an accident but take them straight outside instead as they won't know what they're being scolded for. I imagine a two year old is the same. She will be terrified to do the toilet now.
It was during the afternoon nap.
I think the diaper was full of poop and the problem is that she teared the diaper and took the poop and smeared it 😂😂 sorry it makes me laugh,because it is a child and they are meant to make some mistakes and to discover all sort of “textures” 😂😂.
My 1 st son when potty training (toilet training shall I say, I don’t use the potty) urinated in my living room’s carpet 😂😂
That is not a big deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I am CONVINCED they use the cold showers regularly as punishment for “bad” behaviour; the fact of their daughter speaking about “being naughty and having a cold shower” through her dolls a while back but also their son after the incident this week when Alissa says she doesn’t know why she had a cold shower says “because you were being naughty” before Anna quickly shushed him. What a vile woman. More interested in looking at herself on the phone then seeing if her daughter was ok after something she openly admitted it was cruel.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Would be an awful shame if a nice big jug of ice water was tipped on their heads during their next date night 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I am CONVINCED they use the cold showers regularly as punishment for “bad” behaviour; the fact of their daughter speaking about “being naughty and having a cold shower” through her dolls a while back but also their son after the incident this week when Alissa says she doesn’t know why she had a cold shower says “because you were being naughty” before Anna quickly shushed him. What a vile woman. More interested in looking at herself on the phone then seeing if her daughter was ok after something she openly admitted it was cruel.
Yesss she said to Eduardo “Eduardo don’t get involved” 😳

Would be an awful shame if a nice big jug of ice water was tipped on their heads during their next date night 🙄😂
And say “oh don’t worry it’s just lukewarm water!” “Nah nothing here to see lads” 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She clearly didn't understand what she was being punished for, you could see when Anna was asking her did she know what she'd done wrong she had no idea, just that the people who are meant to make her feel safe and protected are the ones who have just shoved her in a cold shower :cry: it is now also all over the internet. Just imagine when she's a teenager, how mortified you'd feel if your peers found videos of your parents talking about you pooing and touching it etc. There's definitely different acceptable options when potty training, like having the child help clean themselves up and putting their dirty things in the laundry basket etc., but cold showers/any form of punishment is definitely not an acceptable option! Anything in raising a child if you think of it as a punishment probably suggests you should stop and think would I feel this was okay if done to another adult/pet/my elderly grandparent, if the answers no you probably shouldn't be doing it to you child either!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hey everyone. I'm a small blogger and have tweeted about this now multiple times and have been blocked by them both. Word on the street is that people are receiving emails with C&D's for mentioning it anywhere - mainly the larger influencers. They may have the money but people are only talking about what they openly admitted. I asked a friend of mine who is a qualified practicing family lawyer and she said that although they have the money, a case would not stand up in court for libel as the video evidence is there, but probably not to use words like 'abuse' and to just let people make their own minds up. The money scares people and that's about the extent of it. Keep spreading the word.

It will just be the bigger accounts because I mentioned it in my stories and have had people share it but haven’t heard anything. But I’m tiny 😂 and of no real threat.

Reactions: 4
What are you talking about, I’m ordering this for the next kids party I attend, he’s gonna be 5, I know this is more suited to a 1 year old...
View attachment 33904
I loved Anna’s stories.
Kids come in
I like this one and this....

FOR GOD SAKE DON’T TOUCH IT 😆😆
And this one is my favorite...
BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO TOUCH IT DO YOU!! 😆

I hope they can at least look at Anna’s insta stories and enjoy it that way 😐

The Daily Mail call Tanya Burr an actress with killer curves... (pre weight loss)
It just proves gleam have a say in what they print about their clients.
Looks duck

I think the diaper was full of poop and the problem is that she teared the diaper and took the poop and smeared it 😂😂 sorry it makes me laugh,because it is a child and they are meant to make some mistakes and to discover all sort of “textures” 😂😂.
My 1 st son when potty training (toilet training shall I say, I don’t use the potty) urinated in my living room’s carpet 😂😂
That is not a big deal.
ive got 3 girls I’ve been knee deep in tit I’ve screamed the house down I’ve been on all fours scrubbing that’s being a parent the good the bad and the ugly

Reactions: 12
Looks duck

ive got 3 girls I’ve been knee deep in tit I’ve screamed the house down I’ve been on all fours scrubbing that’s being a parent the good the bad and the ugly
Exactly, let alone hand washing clothes with poop before putting them in the washing machine (otherwise the poop stain does stay in the clothes).

Reactions: 7
It's also rather telling isn't it that all these other IGs who go on about standing up to "bullying" and standing up to the "trolls" are staying silent on this. The difference is one is criticisms from adults to other adults who have chosen to broadcast their whole lives for everyone to watch and therefore comment on. The other is the abuse and bullying of small children (because let's be honest there's no way they haven't done it to the others). But yeah keep on going on about the former, real morals you're holding on to there.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

That is not a big deal.
First time we attempted potty training, my son took a massive tit in the bath mat! Right next to the potty 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly, let alone hand washing clothes with poop before putting them in the washing machine (otherwise the poop stain does stay in the clothes).
We’ve all been there! Puppy training pads on the sofas and car seat, the good the bad and the ugly

Reactions: 7
Well, if Anna watch just some clips of the “why I don’t have kids” from Ellen De Generes,she would have a heart attack 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Omg 😂😂 I’m sorry I shouldn’t but laughed so hard.
I'm not a watcher of this family, I saw about this recent horror on Mrs Meldrum's thread and came on over to see. I was intrigued by the reference to the *cake of misery* earlier and again when I read this. What is it??? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Life with ivy coco shared Kelly’s story last night and it was gone this afternoon too

Reactions: 3
I'm not a watcher of this family, I saw about this recent horror on Mrs Meldrum's thread and came on over to see. I was intrigued by the reference to the *cake of misery* earlier and again when I read this. What is it??? 🤔
non gluten non dairy non refined sugar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.