SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh.
Well, in a vlog called “our 2 years old has a problem” Anna explained that last resort for Alessia for tearing her diaper with poop,and smearing it,Jonathan for the 2 nd time (1st time the night before ) wash her mess with cold shower.
She doesn’t do it herself as it to hard for her.
She asked jon how did Alessia react was it horrible he agreed.
He was warming his hands,they were white
Gross. I wouldn't even do that to my dog. Imagine thinking it is ok to do to a child.

Reactions: 11
I would add that when Alessia came to the room she was disturbed it was heartbreaking and very grumpy and angry.
And the older ones asked the parents what happened hon told them it was a cold shower Emilia said something along “like last night” and Eduardo “oh” meaning “oh that punishment”.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Just watched the clip, absolutely shocked by this. They always said that they'd never address any issues that would embarrass the children in future years.. . lies. They said "you won't see us talking about potty training" in a tv interview, when Emilia was a toddler, the following week she was on the thumbnail on the toilet. Just makes me wonder if it's all cruelty. It's highly disturbing they are able to remove videos from instagram, I can't even think how it's possible to make people do that, and the clips disappearing.

Oh.
Well, in a vlog called “our 2 years old has a problem” Anna explained that last resort for Alessia for tearing her diaper with poop,and smearing it,Jonathan for the 2 nd time (1st time the night before ) wash her mess with cold shower.
She doesn’t do it herself as it to hard for her.
She asked jon how did Alessia react was it horrible he agreed.
He was warming his hands,they were white
This is just disgusting, how can they justify this punishment?!

Reactions: 4
Well I have had enough and unfollowed them both. Who is bullying people now trying to silence people, perhaps have a word with your wife what she says on camera and check your editing before you put your life on show for all to see and then don't like the feedback from people concerned about your kids.

Reactions: 10
I had never even heard of them but saw some people I follow mention the cold show incident.
I’m shocked to my core and so sad for that baby 😔 after watching that video clip.
This is pure evil, made even worse that the 2 YEAR OLD has no idea what she was punished for. The elder child wasn’t even shocked so it’s clear it’s a regular punishment in that household.

I really hope they don’t get away with that as it IS abuse!

My 4 year old still has the odd accident and I would never dream of punishing him for them.
The mind boggles sometimes and things like this makes me so angry and sad!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Another more subtle thing they do is bait their critics by using the kids to do things they know will cause an outcry.

So when people warned them that Eduardo, as a very small baby, was far too young to be in the high chair as he couldn't yet support himself (and it was also against the manufacturer's regs) Jonathan filmed him propped up with cushions, all scrunched up in the chair, as if to say, ner ner, I'll do what I like with my child, he is mine to manipulate however I like.
Same with chocolate; one year they sat Emilia down in front of a massive pile of it and told her to eat after they'd been criticised for giving her too much sugar.
Again, Anna went on a Snapchat rant a few years ago saying she'd give her children McDonald's to eat every single day if she wanted to; they are her kids and she can do what she likes.

They weaponise their children against critics. But by doing these things they are still causing the child harm.

I have never heard them voice any concern for their children's welfare and lack of privacy, not once.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m shocked and disgusted at how many people, parents themselves think giving a young child, any child for that matter a cold shower is acceptable.
The minute you dish out punishments like this you’ve lost control as a parent.

Reactions: 17
Another more subtle thing they do is bait their critics by using the kids to do things they know will cause an outcry.

So when people warned them that Eduardo, as a very small baby, was far too young to be in the high chair as he couldn't yet support himself (and it was also against the manufacturer's regs) Jonathan filmed him propped up with cushions as if to say, ner ner, I'll do what I like with my child, he is mine to manipulate however I like.
Same with chocolate; one year they sat Emilia down in front of a massive pile of it and told her to eat after they'd been criticised for giving her too much sugar.
Again, Anna went on a Snapchat rant a few years ago saying she'd give her children McDonald's to eat every single day if she wanted to; they are her kids and she can do what she likes.

They weaponise their children against critics. But by doing these things they are still causing the child harm.

I have never heard them voice any concern for their children's welfare and lack of privacy, not once.
Do you remember one of the kid bouncying in the trampoline in Alfie’s days.
The child was so little and his/her neck was moving I was nearly shouting at my phone (silly me) as I was watching the footage,I was in stress.

Reactions: 6
I’m shocked and disgusted at how many people, parents themselves think giving a young child, any child for that matter a cold shower is acceptable.
The minute you dish out punishments like this you’ve lost control as a parent.
Honestly I’m disgusted at how many people are condoning this child abuse?! I could never punish my children by putting them in a cold shower 😤

Reactions: 15
I don't watch them or keep up to date with them but after hearing about the cold shower incident on here I watched organised motherhood's stories and I am appalled! She is right there would be no question of this being abuse if it was done to an animal or another adult, yet some people seem to think there's a debate to have about the ethics of this?! If they were a family seen as a "lower class" (hate that term) then there would be a massive outcry but because they have a "nice" house and "nice" cars and well dressed and clean children who they send to a private school, there seems to be a feeling of 'people like that don't abuse their children'. But at the end of the day it's inflicting emotional pain and (short-term) physical pain onto a child. The dictionary definition of abuse is doing something cruelly or violently, especially repeatedly; well it's definitely cruel and if the other children's comments are anything to go by it's also repeatedly!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm shocked by the cold shower clip. It's horrible. There is a video commenting on the incident with the full clip about the cold shower still up on Youtube.
If you Google cold shower and child cruelty there are cases that come up. I'm not sure why this isn't the same thing.

I would add that when Alessia came to the room she was disturbed it was heartbreaking and very grumpy and angry.
And the older ones asked the parents what happened hon told them it was a cold shower Emilia said something along “like last night” and Eduardo “oh” meaning “oh that punishment”.
Yikes. That is abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
These people absolutely vile. I'm horrified that they think a cold shower is an appropriate punishment for a child, no matter their age.

Reactions: 10
Imagine subjecting your child to abuse like this because you're too lazy to clean their tit up. Children tit, believe it or not. Why have four if you can't deal with it. If one of them had a bad stomach and had an accident would they get the cold shower too? Where do you draw the line?

Reactions: 21
Can you imagine the uproar if it was reported in the news that care homes were punishing elderly, incontinent patients with cold showers?

Yet some seem to think it’s ok to do to a 2 year old? I just don’t understand how people are saying it’s “not that big a deal” 🙈

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Can you imagine the uproar if it was reported in the news that care homes were punishing elderly, incontinent patients with cold showers?

Yet some seem to think it’s ok to do to a 2 year old? I just don’t understand how people are saying it’s “not that big a deal” 🙈
My nan has advanced dementia and her carers have to wash her hands every visit because she has a tendency to put her hands in her pants! If her carers did anything like a cold shower to my nan i wouldnt be responsible for my actions!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.