SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He says he taking legal action against a number of people.
Also the dad of the year award is so important to him. Its a crappy retail award not a oscar class olson have hardly any uk presence.
Anna says police coming round was thw worst experience ever yet shes posted something that will get reported makes no bloody sense i conclude they both mad and gleam must be working overdrive to silence socail media and the press.
Instagram is becoming a sad one sided platform that protects infleuncer and serves them not the majority of its users.
Sad day for free speech and sad day for children's rights.

I'll tell what's very revealing about that story they did about 'trolls'. First of all IF they are genuinely being trolled there are existing legal remedies. But I doubt very much that they are.
His solicitor will have told him that it is not a crime for people to express their honest opinion based on information HE himself puts in the public domain. Nor is it defamatory for a consumer to contact brands and express their concern about the integrity of an influencer as long as that concern has its basis in truth.
So, for example, he wrote a card threatening his children with sexual violence. he claimed it was from a stalker but when people looked closely it was obviously his writing. So an honest opinion would be that the handwriting showed such marked similarities to his own that it would be reasonable for someone to think that he'd written it.

As long as its your opinion, its fine. So, in the media articles claiming he's being trolled he claims he was called a 'rapist' and 'child abuser'. These are actual offences and it would be inadvisable for anyone to directly accuse someone of an offence. He could only claim this in the media articles as he wouldn't be able to put this in a legal letter unless he could prove it was true and people had accused him of a specific crime.
He knows full well that no-one has done that. The burden of proof would lie with him.

But you CAN say that, in my opinion, the actions of the Sacconejolys constitute abusive behaviour.

This cannot be allowed to go away.

The fact that they are bullying people to keep quiet just makes them look more guilty.

Reactions: 27
I hadn't watched them before the cold shower thing. I tried to watch a bit of their troll video, but lasted all of 10 seconds.

Other than cold showers, the Mum seems to take the fun out of all kinds of foods so far. And the Dad seems to be a pompous twit who loves himself.

Still learning about them though 😉
I would say you’ve summed them up nicely there.

Reactions: 7
I think the fact these two cretins continue to post the obscene amount of gifted food they’ve had delivered for their OTT kids birthday party today, with no acknowledgement on what the rest of the interest is accusing them of speaks volumes. They’re cold, arrogant and actors. I wouldn’t be surprised if this isn’t just the tip of the iceberg with their parenting choices
The only reason the C&D's have been sent out is because they are frightened their luxury lifestyle will cease to exist after the greater public find out about the cold showers. They couldn't survive on a normal 40-50k family salary from a normal job (as in two 20k-25k salaries not just one salary). This includes their house's mortgage payments, the cars, management team and private school tuitions.

I honestly think I would have forgiven them if they had taken better care of the situation, by putting an apology video up and taking responsibility for what was said and their actions in terms of the cold shower. I never would have watched another one of their videos and I still won't, but I would have forgiven them.

It's just being swept under the carpet and they are not taking responsibility for what was said or what was done.

That is the problem here. Nothing will ever change, sigh.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Did you all know...... It's gluten free? 🙄
Wow just seen the platter! She's tagging the company so it's either a freebie or she's being paid, but no ad or gifted 👎

Then telling the children not to touch it, to keep it looking perfect. Probably needs to get some good shots so she gets paid for promoting the company.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Two year old wakes up from a nap to find something in her nappy. As she is in the throes of being potty trained she sleepily registers that it doesn’t feel right so puts her hand in to remove and inspect it. She is naturally curious (as she is two) so plays around with the substance then finds it sticky, smelly and probably a bit unpleasant so does the normal thing which is to wipe it off. As she is alone in her cot there isn’t much else she can do. She isn’t ‘smearing’ it or being naughty, she is being normal. bleeping heartless, insensitive, unthinking, incompetent idiots.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Two year old wakes up from a nap to find something in her nappy. As she is in the throes of being potty trained she sleepily registers that it doesn’t feel right so puts her hand in to remove and inspect it. She is naturally curious (as she is two) so plays around with the substance then finds it sticky, smelly and probably a bit unpleasant so does the normal thing which is to wipe it off. As she is alone in her cot there isn’t much else she can do. She isn’t ‘smearing’ it or being naughty, she is being normal. bleeping heartless, insensitive, unthinking, incompetent idiots.
eduardo went through this phase too so it's not like they're new to it all...

• Sad
Anyone else delaying their tea to watch this 😂 loving that they haven’t managed to shut everyone up
4B9DFF98-3776-422B-88C7-FA9A1A9DCC75.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor andrea wont be long before he in for cold showers it wont be long before these kids slip up at school and something gets said especially alessia ! They can try and silence everyone but they cannot silence those kids ! They will soon realise it's not normal when there school friends dont receive cold showers as punishments! These idiots shouldn't even have dogs let alone kids ! They are both emotionally stunted !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just saw Jonathan’s stories...
How old is Andrea 65?
Wtf is that “party food”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on insta and someone sent this message to organised motherhood.
Sounds a tad threatening .
How psycho are the joly fans?.
Dident they have full on stalkers they mentioned in the trolls video which were probably fans not trolls.
Did anyone catch the next vlog on the study room makeover tbe one after 2 year old has a problem with Jonathon making excuses over the cold shower.
I would love to see the scientific study. I would also like to see the psychological study that shows the impact on mental health.
They are absolute idiots. I still don’t understand after all the tit they’ve done the last few years, that they have a big following. Their audience must not be very intelligent.

He’s also currently not understanding why people can like them one day but not the next judging by these tweets 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 33832
Lol 450 days. He does realise that's over a year and in over a year people are allowed to change their minds, depending on other people's behaviour doesn't he?

Reactions: 6
I just saw Jonathan’s stories...
How old is Andrea 65?
Wtf is that “party food”
They had the same food gifted from the same company for alessias birthday, it looked way too formal for me.

They could have just put on their own buffet of finger sandwiches and cakes, he’s only one. Weird

• Angry
Anyone else delaying their tea to watch this 😂 loving that they haven’t managed to shut everyone upView attachment 33892
I was hoping that would be a big account, it's just someone that gets 2-3 comments per post 😂. Be very wary of all these very small accounts sticking their oar in....

I feel scarred checking on the dad's Instagram and seeing him shirtless. She works out every day and he never works out👀

Reactions: 1
I would love to see the scientific study. I would also like to see the psychological study that shows the impact on mental health.

Lol 450 days. He does realise that's over a year and in over a year people are allowed to change their minds, depending on other people's behaviour doesn't he?
A lot can happen in a year, ask the Meldrums!

Reactions: 10
I was hoping that would be a big account, it's just someone that gets 2-3 comments per post 😂. Be very wary of all these very small accounts sticking their oar in....

I feel scarred checking on the dad's Instagram and seeing him shirtless. She works out every day and he never works out👀
The conversation is still going though that’s the main thing

Reactions: 6
Oh someone has screen shotted you from here and making comments about you on Twitter.

Infamy at last.

The irony is their followers are more abusive and threatening than anyone I've seen raising concerns about this.
I have no shame in standing up for the rights of children, I’m more disgusted with the amount of people defending them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s gone on all week about this party Saturday - ‘it’s not really a party it’s just really simple’ ‘just a few people really small nothing big he’s only one’
Then this - yeh ok then Anna 🙄 and no doubt it’s all free too! The way she was like’you don’t need to touch to Eduardo. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s so cold towards the kids.
9E2AB98B-AEBE-48C2-86AE-9124A03CB45A.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.