SacconeJolys #3 Cold shower punishments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only come across this family today never heard of them before all this. It’s just awful to think a baby is being punished it this way it goes beyond a telling off and in my eyes is humiliating to the child. I always believed if a child wet or dirtied the bed you cleaned it up and didn’t make a fuss as it could make it worse and they may be prone to doing it more if they are worried about it. Imagine the horror of pooing in you nappy and knowing your going to get a cold shower! No wonder the poor thing is taking it from her nappy and hiding it😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Taken directly from the school safeguarding policy. Alessia has already had stay and play sessions and will be going to the school ofr three mornings a week.
If anyone has the video from Emilia talking about her dolls and the one about Alessia, the ** contacts plus the school ( v easy to find) also mentioning that the 'father' has backtracked in further videos plus deleted the Alessia section . I haven't got access to be able to download the videos to my phone but when I am able to access a pc I will. Please do not rely on someone else doing it, the more people who bring this safeguarding matter to the attention of the relevant agencies, the better for the wellbeing of those children.

Also if you go onto the schools website and click on the school policies section the safeguarding document has a list of the names of the Designated Safeguarding Lead for each of the main parts of the school. Early years and the E's class group. Also the Lead Governors

Important Contact Details for Use by Anyone with Concern

** The Surrey Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) is the single point of contact for reporting concerns about the safety of a child, young person, or adult. MASH Tel: 0300 470 9100 Email: [email protected]

Emergency Out of Hours Duty Social Care Team: Tel: 01483 517898 Early Help Co-ordination Hubs South East Hub (Tandridge, Reigate & Banstead, Mole Valley): Tel: 01737 733944 Email: [email protected]

DFE advice and support about extremism Tel: 020 7340 7264 Email: [email protected]

** Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) Tel: 0300 123 1650 or 0300 200 1006 Email: [email protected] Surrey Safeguarding Board www.surreyscb.org.uk
Notification of Child Death (SSCB) Tel: 01372 833319
Forced Marriage Unit (including for advice about FGM) Tel: 020 7008 0151

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hey everyone. I'm a small blogger and have tweeted about this now multiple times and have been blocked by them both. Word on the street is that people are receiving emails with C&D's for mentioning it anywhere - mainly the larger influencers. They may have the money but people are only talking about what they openly admitted. I asked a friend of mine who is a qualified practicing family lawyer and she said that although they have the money, a case would not stand up in court for libel as the video evidence is there, but probably not to use words like 'abuse' and to just let people make their own minds up. The money scares people and that's about the extent of it. Keep spreading the word.
haha bless them! They're only going to damage their own reputation by starting legal proceedings. Imagine them standing up in court trying to defend showering a 2 year old in a cold shower.

Reactions: 13
94A23333-72AE-49B4-B25D-F9EA58B5D467.jpeg

😳
Well we don’t have the same definition of parenting.
They are normalizing the situation.
I can’t believe what we are witnessing.
“Naughty behavior” 😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Everything Anna makes instantly suffers from depression.
I didn’t actually think food could struggle with low mood but Anna proves me wrong
The same way you cook something with love and care with Anna it's her sullen, grey, bad tempered crabbiness that goes into her fun free baking 😏🍪🍰

Reactions: 5
I really hope that they are going to be held accountable for what they are normalizing and doing.
Because they always twist the truth and got away with what they have done.

And no we are not a bunch of crazy trolls, nor crazy know-it-all mums, just people who are shocked, and concerned by children’s well being, when witnessing something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'd never heard of these people before all this.
Who are they and what do they do, apart of giving their kids cold showers?

Reactions: 3
Anyone know where I can find the actual footage?

I’m so shocked, why would anyone put their child in a cold shower?
I was showering my daughter the other day and the water turned cold (it’s been playing up and needs sorting) but she instantly started screaming and I quickly moved her out the way while apologising to her until it went back to warm and then I was constantly checking it while I was still showering her. Imagine them keeping their child there while they’re screaming because of how cold it is 😩it’s awful

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I'd never heard of these people before all this.
Who are they and what do they do, apart of giving their kids cold showers?
I hadn't watched them before the cold shower thing. I tried to watch a bit of their troll video, but lasted all of 10 seconds.

Other than cold showers, the Mum seems to take the fun out of all kinds of foods so far. And the Dad seems to be a pompous twit who loves himself.

Still learning about them though 😉

Reactions: 15
Anyone receiving a cease and desist letter rest assured that its a toothless document. It has no real legal merit. If they are trying to claim its defamatory for the cold showers to be discussed then they must also be aware that a case for defamation must pass the truth test. If people are commenting on what they have put in the public domain, and its of public concern, then no case for defamation would ever succeed.
They are bullies.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It differs from child to child. My second baby was due around the time my first was turning 2 and so my Health Visitor advised to delay potty training. I had a hard time potty training her and would say she was around 2 1/2 but she was always having accidents. My second child must have watched the first on the potty and he just sat on it and seemed to potty train himself around 2. He never had any accidents and was dry at night before my firstborn. My third child had a fear of the toilet! He used to hold his poo in and screamed when trying to have a poo. It took a while to potty train him and he was around 2 1/2 as well. It's the same in UK, they have to be potty trained before they start nursery age 3.
Children don’t need to be potty trained by 3, if a childcare setting refuses a child who is still in nappies or pull ups they are wrong. My daughter was late to crack it and started pre-school in pull ups. They were so supportive and explained all children are ready at different times and completely respected the fact I knew my child best and didn’t ever make me feel bad. Once she was ready she mastered it in a couple of days (we’d tried numerous times before - all disastrous)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This very clearly states what is so wrong with their treatment of the children...it is abuse clear and simple
As mentioned, cease and desist means nothing in U.K.
Surrey social services need to be made aware of their actions
As neither of the parents are U.K. nationals, the courts could see them as a flight risk and confiscate their passports

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 33868
😳
Well we don’t have the same definition of parenting.
They are normalizing the situation.
I can’t believe what we are witnessing.
“Naughty behavior” 😳
We walk amongst people who think a cold shower to shock a two year old into ‘correcting’ her behaviour will work and is suitable and loving parenting.

There is a great deal of tit parenting and we’re seeing the parents and their logic on you tube, twitter and IG.

Reactions: 12
I think the fact these two cretins continue to post the obscene amount of gifted food they’ve had delivered for their OTT kids birthday party today, with no acknowledgement on what the rest of the interest is accusing them of speaks volumes. They’re cold, arrogant and actors. I wouldn’t be surprised if this isn’t just the tip of the iceberg with their parenting choices

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone receiving a cease and desist letter rest assured that its a toothless document. It has no real legal merit. If they are trying to claim its defamatory for the cold showers to be discussed then they must also be aware that a case for defamation must pass the truth test. If people are commenting on what they have put in the public domain, and its of public concern, then no case for defamation would ever succeed.
They are bullies.
Rest assured tattle disregards any meaningless legal threats to delete threads. We have strict rules to protect the site and users so hateful, abusive, threatening or similar messages are the ones that will be deleted. Not people discussing a video from a business account that someone chose to release.

That gluten free cake from the baker will be no healthier than a normal cake, it'll have gluey type additives that could be worse for you. I'm cringing for her that it wasn't spelt flour ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.