SacconeJolys #27 Attention fishing because no one is clicking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have known plenty of people over the years (I've been a moderator at a ED forum for almost 20 years, but had an ED 10 years before that and was an active user of that forum) that have had serious damage due to bulimia, I know a few who passed away, some due to suicide.
I used to be a guest speaker at schools, and we'd always have a long list of side effects, which included suffocation, heart failure, rupture of the stomach, bleeding esophagus, but also lesser effects such as dental issues (I know girls as young as 20 who needed dentures), a lesser gag reflex (sounds lovely doesn't it Jonathan, but it means you puke when you try to tie your shoe laces....), a high risk of infections.....

But yeah, let's just 'let her do her thing'.... sure... 'It had to run its course'. Great stuff. Wonderful. He claims he 'has tried many things', and he 'knows the signs', but yet finds it OK to joke about her weight, to post certain pictures... what a supportive husband.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I have known plenty of people over the years (I've been a moderator at a ED forum for almost 20 years, but had an ED 10 years before that and was an active user of that forum) that have had serious damage due to bulimia, I know a few who passed away, some due to suicide.
I used to be a guest speaker at schools, and we'd always have a long list of side effects, which included suffocation, heart failure, rupture of the stomach, bleeding esophagus, but also lesser effects such as dental issues (I know girls as young as 20 who needed dentures), a lesser gag reflex (sounds lovely doesn't it Jonathan, but it means you puke when you try to tie your shoe laces....), a high risk of infections.....

But yeah, let's just 'let her do her thing'.... sure... 'It had to run its course'. Great stuff. Wonderful. He claims he 'has tried many things', and he 'knows the signs', but yet finds it OK to joke about her weight, to post certain pictures... what a supportive husband.
Wow that gag reflex thing is shocking

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He says there have been 'hilarious' parts about it too, and that someone should bring out a book about what it's really like, because 'it's hilarious, like...' Ummm.....?

Wow that gag reflex thing is shocking
Yup. Fun fact: I am phobic about being sick (myself, or seeing/hearing someone else being sick), so learning about that to me was just horrific. Some girls are somewhat 'proud' of the fact that they don't actually have to stick a finger down their throat, just bending over is enough.... if you get to that stage your ED must be very active.... :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
New thread suggestion....*** WARNING **saccone jolys should come with a warning, please never ever take their advice on Ed's!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is maybe one of the most embarrassing things they've done, have a party outside the bathroom for their 2yo who is potty training was in by himself
Screenshot_20200822_215025_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
JC! Are they STILL milking this ED for all it’s worth!? I’ve given up watching them. They’re so boring! What else could they possibly have left to say about it? Are they just going for the controversy now by saying stupid tit so people will talk about them, and it’s worked! Sick of reading the same thing on here about her eating disorder because there’s not much else to talk about. It’s the same tit day in day out. Eating disorder or child abuse! Nothing in between!
Wouldn’t surprise me if Jono wanted Emilia to have an eating disorder so she can make money off when she’s older as well, by vlogging about it. Just like he wants Eddy to be some gay vlogging star. What angle is he going for with Andrea? Stunt videos? Alessia will be the make up guru. Gotta keep living off those kids even when they’re old and grey. (Them and the kids).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
If I found out my husband knew that I was silently suffering and never did anything about it, or even brought it up to me, I’d be devastated. The video served as evidence to what’s been said for years. Jonathan wants a hot, skinny wife and doesn’t give a damn about anyone but himself.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Haven’t watched in ages but the other day Andreas update came up from annas channel. Why does she go on and on about what ‘colouring they have?!’ We can all see what colour hair and skin they have anna.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Haven’t watched in ages but the other day Andreas update came up from annas channel. Why does she go on and on about what ‘colouring they have?!’ We can all see what colour hair and skin they have anna.
she always goes on about their hair and skin colours.. she was obsessed with saying alessia had blonde hair like her and talking about how edwardo had italian colouring :rolleyes: i'm surprised she mentioned andreas because for the first few months she deleted anyones comment who said he was ginger :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
she always goes on about their hair and skin colours.. she was obsessed with saying alessia had blonde hair like her and talking about how edwardo had italian colouring :rolleyes: i'm surprised she mentioned andreas because for the first few months she deleted anyones comment who said he was ginger :LOL:
Who could forget her calling his hair 'rose gold' 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So so shocked and saddened by the things I've been reading about their latest vlog, the things he has said are so disturbing, in fact they are both seriously disturbed people, if ever anyone needed to stop what they're doing and completely step out if the limelight its them !!! And NOW !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is maybe one of the most embarrassing things they've done, have a party outside the bathroom for their 2yo who is potty training was in by himself
View attachment 219518
They’d better not complain when Andrea starts wandering about with the toilet roll from the bathroom. All he understands from that video is his dad encouraged him to unroll the paper and then he was clapped for doing it. I hope he doesn’t get punished if he continues to do behaviour he is praised and rewarded for. Poor boy is gonna be so confused.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.