SacconeJolys #27 Attention fishing because no one is clicking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, this was my title as it had the most likes.
Recap:
- Anna is constantly posting near nude pictures to show she's "body confident" but we all know it's just to get compliments to feed her suspected narcissism
- She's also still obsessed with a murder case in America because she can't fathom a mother doing anything horrible to her kids, yet cold showers etc
- Jonathan is still destroying the garden, threw out a whole lot of dead shrubs that he didn't water and waited months to plant in the ground.
- Says he no longer drinks a bottle of wine a night, just on Fridays, couple of glasses other days
- The Es had the time of their life at a sleepover at Erika’s eating pringles, proper pizza, probably a sleep in
- Andrea's birthday is coming up, it'll be a cars themed "party"
- The mysterious facial bruises continue appearing

There was a question at the end of the last thread, Jonathan Joly channel is demonetised because he deleted hundreds of thousands of views and watch hours so it no longer meets the requirements for monetisation

• Wow
Reactions: 31
New thread, this was my title as it had the most likes.
Recap:
- Anna is constantly posting near nude pictures to show she's "body confident" but we all know it's just to get compliments to feed her suspected narcissism
- She's also still obsessed with a murder case in America because she can't fathom a mother doing anything horrible to her kids, yet cold showers etc
- Jonathan is still destroying the garden, threw out a whole lot of dead shrubs that he didn't water and waited months to plant in the ground.
- Says he no longer drinks a bottle of wine a night, just on Fridays, couple of glasses other days
- The Es had the time of their life at a sleepover at Erika’s eating pringles, proper pizza, probably a sleep in
- Andrea's birthday is coming up, it'll be a cars themed "party"
- The mysterious facial bruises continue appearing

There was a question at the end of the last thread, Jonathan Joly channel is demonetised because he deleted hundreds of thousands of views and watch hours so it no longer meets the requirements for monetisation
Let's hope the main channel gets demonetised too

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anna posts these pictures of herself to fish for compliments and get attention. She is so insecure and needs affirmation from people. And they would go, Anna you look so gorgeous, you look great as a #mumof4 blah blah.she is so pathetic. Her happiness in life is when people find her beautiful, gorgeous.

On the other hand, when she gets negative comments, she will just use them as content for her positive body image posts. Ohhh someone said they would rather die than have my tummy wah wah. And there goes again the ED cycle. It’s really a win-win for her for all these semi-nude, too tight bikini pics. Like duh, girl! What is the big deal with wearing a bikini? Why should it always be ooo i dont look good in this, the nandos dont agree... Get on with your life please

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Must concentrate...expression-deep in thought, sex on 2 legs (reality: about to tit oneself); don't forget to pout lips( to make them look bigger); place legs apart (but not too much, don't want to ruin pink almost non-existent bikini bottoms), 1 leg slightly forward & bent; arms back to assure the flapjacks & belly are exposed properly...👙

Screenshot_20200808-140818-01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Here’s what I don’t understand about Anna posting these pictures, she has talked about her ED really openly over the past few weeks, she cried about gaining weight, she got really emotional that she allowed 15 years of her life to be taken up by this, she has stressed that she can’t focus on her weight or her body, and body shaming is trigger...so then why is she posting these pictures which she knows will get more attention than normal fully clothed pictires🤷🏻‍♀️
I know she’s doing it for attention and I know that she’s heavily wrapped up in her ED which is why her whole day revolves around food, but her young audience doesn’t know that and they interpret these pictures as body positivity posts and they hype her up for it which feeds into her thinking that her worth is wrapped up in how she looks.
It just seems like she would realize she cycles through this every 6 months and it’s not healthy.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Her younger audience have not realised how much they are getting played, and yet they are the most vulnerable ones.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
About Jonathan's channel demonitisation... Didn't he say he had a "meeting" with YouTube about restarting his channel?! He must have forgotten to mention he had to delete all his old creepy videos first! (Not that any of us believe such a meeting ever took place) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why are they having pizza so often? And why can’t they make them on their own instead of having a frozen one?

Reactions: 12
Must concentrate...expression-deep in thought, sex on 2 legs (reality: about to tit oneself); don't forget to pout lips( to make them look bigger); place legs apart (but not too much, don't want to ruin pink almost non-existent bikini bottoms), 1 leg slightly forward & bent; arms back to assure the flapjacks & belly are exposed properly...👙

View attachment 206052
The posture, facial expression, hair, the ill fitting bikini (btw you are not fooling anyone with 'always wearing high waist bikini', we can se the low tanline), all the rubbish behind her, but the ego of importance 🤦‍♀️

Also why in the picture about fitting into old clothes, the one with pink jeans, why did she had to pull her top all the way so we can see all her bra and boobs? Fitting into old jeans has nothing to do with your tits Anna...

She think she is some glam millionaire, but she honestly is just a white trash...
(She reminds me of them tragic girls that went on 16 and pregnant American show in first series and are total mess now... )

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So now this new found Anna has posted a photo of cream on her pancake with maple syrup it looks like and its "one of the best things she has ever done" and decided to shout it from the roof tops for everyone to know and for some reason unbeknownst to me is telling her mum its "not yoghurt". Must be some cryptic message not sure but will she ever stop making it sound that eating something that is high in calories was like committing some kind of federal offense and now she has been set free. Just eat it and shut up already. :rolleyes: Her rhetoric and endless obsession with her food/diet/body image is an understatement.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I still can't get over why people post pictures like Anna's bikini photo on the internet. Imagine us normal people going to work, showing around unflattering pictures of ourselves, also walking down the street, stopping people to show them our photos. Weird new world 😀

Epic cook.... 😁
No more words needed.

Also: great spelling as usual, Jonathan

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
About Jonathan's channel demonitisation... Didn't he say he had a "meeting" with YouTube about restarting his channel?! He must have forgotten to mention he had to delete all his old creepy videos first! (Not that any of us believe such a meeting ever took place) 😆
Youtube requires you to get 4,000 watch hours every 12 months to enable monitisation he definitely didn’t have that because he left his channel dead for so many years so he probably tried to convince them to turn it on for him thinking he was able to get away with the lie about the comments why not the Adsense but there was no way they would go for it and so he gave up on the channel. I did think it was weird that he deleted the puppy Harlem shake considering it was their first viral video, his current audience would have thought it was new because they were all 7 when it was originally put up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still can't get over why people post pictures like Anna's bikini photo on the internet. Imagine us normal people going to work, showing around unflattering pictures of ourselves, also walking down the street, stopping people to show them our photos. Weird new world 😀

Epic cook.... 😁
No more words needed.

Also: great spelling as usual, Jonathan
i saw this post when it was first uploaded and he tagged the wrong anna at first :LOL: he put just "@ anna" which is a brand for something

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she never had whipped cream on a pancake before? I know she had just plain pancakes, not even any Syrup, until she returned from America recently IIRC, but to never have had cream on a pancake?!
Still looks unappetising. I've never had whipped cream on a pancake either but then I hate whipped cream.

Reactions: 6
Hi not sure what this means on Cameo, but it looks like Jonathan has stopped doing Cameo's. I am guessing he no longer needs this revenue stream any more 🙃

Screenshot_20200808-191405_kindlephoto-858111686.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hi not sure what this means on Cameo, but it looks like Jonathan has stopped doing Cameo's. I am guessing he no longer needs this revenue stream any more 🙃

View attachment 206168
Typical Jonathan to begin a new project but never seeing it through. The vlogs are all he has, that’s why he has turned to such desperate measures to keep his minions watching.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.