SacconeJolys #27 Attention fishing because no one is clicking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hated what he said about Anna not be an alcoholic and going driving and injuring someone.. and that her ED didnt hurt anyone. Do not tell me that their kids haven't been 'hurt'/affected by it, especially Emilia who must have some awareness. They are so deluded!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
That video of the two of them is so glib. If he knew she had a problem he should have gotten her help. She refuses to go to therapy and he goes along with it?
Also, why did this turn into a sex thing? In 27 years of being with my husband, my children have never walked in on us having sex. Why? Because we are grown-ups and know how to lock a door.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I really hated what he said about Anna not be an alcoholic and going driving and injuring someone.. and that her ED didnt hurt anyone. Do not tell me that their kids haven't been 'hurt'/affected by it, especially Emilia who must have some awareness. They are so deluded!
I think Jono knows very well that Anna's ED has affected their kids as well as him, but as always, he is afraid to say what he really thinks because she is a loose cannon. IF he actually had said, yes it's affected the kids, then Anna would have put on her puppy dog eyes and hurt face and he would have got it later. That's why at the start of the video he verbally said it's not a good idea to say what's really on his mind as he walks on egg shells around her. They are actually both minimising the impact of her bulimic behaviours on the family and as someone said earlier, it's trendy now to admit you have disordered eating habits and to jump on the body positivity and intuitive eating band wagon.

Newsflash: if you are binge eating 23 donuts or 32 kit kats plus 1 muffin in a sitting and purging 5 times per day (their words) then no eating disorder "coach" is going to help with that. That is the clinical definition of a binge, it's not just over eating or having problems with portion control with an occasional purge. It's actually a disservice to those actually struggling with ED's that they are minimising her bulimia in this way by saying oh it didn't affect their relationship, has not affected their kids, it didn't hurt anyone. Most people with an ED that is that active will absolutely have an impact on all of the above because it takes over so much of your life and causes you to hide from people. Classic signs of bulimia are trying to hide binges and sneak food into the house and Jono said Anna did that many times and never confided in him when she relapsed, he had to figure it out himself. If they really wanted to address this issue they should have admitted the truth about it rather than minimise it in this way.

Also did anyone else pick up that Jono said several times that he used to lean on _________________ at times and she never judged him for it (ie., alcohol? Drugs? what else?). So he has had some problematic addictive behaviours as well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm actually speechless, every time we think they've reached the bottom they just get a bigger shovel...

To the psychologist who so kindly gives us her insights from time to time: You've mentioned that you don't think Anna has an NP disorder while most of us here think she checks each and every box, what is she 'missing' from this 'diagnosis from a distance'? And do you think Jonathan isn't a narcissist either? Thanks :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the part at the end where she asked if he's happy she recovered says it all! He literally said "I don't really care." That was code for I don't like you recovered because I can't manipulate you as easily and I'm terrified you might gain the strength to leave my ass some day.
I've never lived with someone who had an ED but I can imagine it was hell at times. I think he's confusing Anna's bitchy personally with her ED. As in he doesn't realize alot of the way she behaves is a direct result of her ED and anxiety issues. Yes she's a witch by nature but her mental health issues amplified it. He just thinks that's the way she is. I agree with him though that I don't think he really cares if she's recovered. He's hired other women to take care of all Anna's responsibilities so why would he be bothered by her ED behavior.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
As someone who has suffered with an ED and known people to die from it, they’re way too cavalier about it. Bulimia is very dangerous even if you’re at a normal weight, and can lead to potentially fatal issues in what seems like 0 to 100. No you can’t actively stop someone from a binge purge cycle in the sense of locking the door or whatever. But you can intervene and get them therapy. She’s still very sick and these disorders run in families so I guessing if they allow this dumb crap
To go on, Anna will be in the hospital at least once and at least 1 kid is going to have this issue (male or female...doesn’t matter.)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Some questions from Anna's video that really highlight how crappy they are as people (mostly Jonathan)
Anna: Have you had to change your eating habits to help Anna in anyway?
Jono: I don't think so I don't think I ever triggered you uh because like I went through intermittent fasting and it worked for me so I was like literally never eating and I don't think that ever like triggers you
Anna: You weren't never eating though were just like...
Jono: I'd say it's the other way around you know what I mean like I probably was, I gained the most amount of weight in my life in my 30s right and since the moment I met Anna I've been gaining weight and I thought "maybe I'm just getting old" oh no coz I was trying to keep up with the party "hey let's have a few boxes of pringles this is amazing this is the best fun ever" and she'd go off and take care of business and I'd be like "oh I guess I just keep it down"
//
Anna: did it impact your relationship with food also?
Jono: The funny thing is like before I met you I lived off like two foods, toast and sandwiches and coffee and that was it like I was raised on two foods and so after meeting you I learnt about a thing called pasta, what's this think called pasta 27 years old and I learnt about all these new foods like
Anna: That's not to do with me
Jono: No but you have been beneficial in my diet definitely and youve made me discover and improve my eating habits which is ironic but I don't think you've made me, apart from what I was saying there like you know someone can encourage you and open a box of pringles and have one or two and your mate has one or two but if your mate devours a whole box you'll devour a whole box
Anna: mmhmm
Jono: You know so that way
Anna: But there's been some positives I've seen as well
Jono: Yeah but I'm saying now after all of that I haven't developed an eating disorder just like when we were dating what I leaned on you never fell into that
Anna: Yeah we're just different, I think if we were two girls it would be different
(is that a dig at Emma and her partner? Pretty nasty if it is!)
//
Anna: Could you see that Anna had issues with food and what were the telltale signs
Jono: No I remember when we first... You know it's funny because obviously now looking back I can see, like when you ate all my kit kats that time at my house and I was like "why did you, how did you eat 32 kit kats omg" because I came back downstairs like that's incredible how did you do that and then you stole the muffin on me and ate that and I'm like "what"
Anna: I don't remember that
Jono: Oh I remember the muffin. So looking back I can see those things but then like I just knew that I had so many flaws and thought you were perfect to me you looked more perfect in society views than I was so when I met you I was like "well how can somebody who's flawed judge another person" so I never judged you. (some body repeated stuff) I felt like you were a part of my personality
Anna: I think I felt the same way about you
//
Anna: How did you feel when Anna relapsed and how did you show support
Jono: Oh I remember yeah I knew before you told me
Anna: Really... You just weren't saying anything (tbh this line feels like the first time I've heard any emotion in Anna's voice, she genuinely sounds upset he didn't tell her, and we all know why)
Jono: I knew it
Anna: That was really sad actually, that always makes me sad because...
Jono: I always know
Anna: ...I didn't want to say anything but it was like spiralling and then I remember I was upstairs in our bedroom and we had this conversation and I was so ashamed to tell you and we had a big fight, like we had a big argument and you were like "are you stupid to think I don't know what's going on" and I just started crying.
//
This is longer than I anticipated, they both mumbo jumbo so much. Jonathan loves Anna skinny and weak, and what causes that? Her ED. So of course he's going to notice, and of course he's not going to intervene. Really disgusts me that Anna genuinely thinks he helped her, and now all the minions think Jono is husband goals when he literally did nothing to help her, or even try.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Some questions from Anna's video that really highlight how crappy they are as people (mostly Jonathan)
Anna: Have you had to change your eating habits to help Anna in anyway?
Jono: I don't think so I don't think I ever triggered you uh because like I went through intermittent fasting and it worked for me so I was like literally never eating and I don't think that ever like triggers you
Anna: You weren't never eating though were just like...
Jono: I'd say it's the other way around you know what I mean like I probably was, I gained the most amount of weight in my life in my 30s right and since the moment I met Anna I've been gaining weight and I thought "maybe I'm just getting old" oh no coz I was trying to keep up with the party "hey let's have a few boxes of pringles this is amazing this is the best fun ever" and she'd go off and take care of business and I'd be like "oh I guess I just keep it down"
//
Anna: did it impact your relationship with food also?
Jono: The funny thing is like before I met you I lived off like two foods, toast and sandwiches and coffee and that was it like I was raised on two foods and so after meeting you I learnt about a thing called pasta, what's this think called pasta 27 years old and I learnt about all these new foods like
Anna: That's not to do with me
Jono: No but you have been beneficial in my diet definitely and youve made me discover and improve my eating habits which is ironic but I don't think you've made me, apart from what I was saying there like you know someone can encourage you and open a box of pringles and have one or two and your mate has one or two but if your mate devours a whole box you'll devour a whole box
Anna: mmhmm
Jono: You know so that way
Anna: But there's been some positives I've seen as well
Jono: Yeah but I'm saying now after all of that I haven't developed an eating disorder just like when we were dating what I leaned on you never fell into that
Anna: Yeah we're just different, I think if we were two girls it would be different
(is that a dig at Emma and her partner? Pretty nasty if it is!)
//
Anna: Could you see that Anna had issues with food and what were the telltale signs
Jono: No I remember when we first... You know it's funny because obviously now looking back I can see, like when you ate all my kit kats that time at my house and I was like "why did you, how did you eat 32 kit kats omg" because I came back downstairs like that's incredible how did you do that and then you stole the muffin on me and ate that and I'm like "what"
Anna: I don't remember that
Jono: Oh I remember the muffin. So looking back I can see those things but then like I just knew that I had so many flaws and thought you were perfect to me you looked more perfect in society views than I was so when I met you I was like "well how can somebody who's flawed judge another person" so I never judged you. (some body repeated stuff) I felt like you were a part of my personality
Anna: I think I felt the same way about you
//
Anna: How did you feel when Anna relapsed and how did you show support
Jono: Oh I remember yeah I knew before you told me
Anna: Really... You just weren't saying anything (tbh this line feels like the first time I've heard any emotion in Anna's voice, she genuinely sounds upset he didn't tell her, and we all know why)
Jono: I knew it
Anna: That was really sad actually, that always makes me sad because...
Jono: I always know
Anna: ...I didn't want to say anything but it was like spiralling and then I remember I was upstairs in our bedroom and we had this conversation and I was so ashamed to tell you and we had a big fight, like we had a big argument and you were like "are you stupid to think I don't know what's going on" and I just started crying.
//
This is longer than I anticipated, they both mumbo jumbo so much. Jonathan loves Anna skinny and weak, and what causes that? Her ED. So of course he's going to notice, and of course he's not going to intervene. Really disgusts me that Anna genuinely thinks he helped her, and now all the minions think Jono is husband goals when he literally did nothing to help her, or even try.
this was so upsetting to read. I think Anna comes off as robotic/vapid at times, but I think Jonathan is the worst person for her to be in a relationship in. He has given you a good materialistic/“financially secure” life, but what is he doing to help her thrive

• Sad
Okay, apologies for the double post. I’ve just got half way through the video and my thoughts are at the beginning Jonathan seems uncomfortable, and then throughout the video he gets almost cocky? He refers to it as a project and then he continues to say well I knew when you’d restrict or relapse. Like what? You knew and chose not to have a sit down talk with the mother of your children that she’s struggling? Anna this video should be a wake up call

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Clearly Jonathon has never done any research into eat disorders since he thinks she wasn’t hurting anyone so I’m just going to leave this list of common health impacts from Bulimia. I also would hope that Jonathon reads here and takes down this video, it’s extremely misleading in the seriousness of the situation and maybe he could do a little googling into Karen Carpenter who died at the age of 32 from heart failure due to her eating disorder. I feel at such a loss for words after watching that video, I didn’t think I could see him any worse than I already did and he’s proven that he can stoop to even lower.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Her ED hurt her, obviously has affected her children as Emilia has already said a few things that a girl her age should not be aware of, perhaps affected her sisters, and with her sharing BS advice has potentially hurt viewers, as well. Her mum must worry, too, eventhough we don't see her being active about this at all. And if he was any kind of caring person it would hurt HIM, too.

I work for a very busy Dutch forum for people who suffer from EDs. We get plenty of questions from partners as well as parents, because it's just so difficult to wrap your head around why your loved one would do this.

If he saw her as 'a project' that he's been 'fixing' for ten years, what has he done to help her? Other than let her 'do her thing', and turn a blind eye?

Oh wait, I know..... He's told her repeatedly that he likes thin girls, he has been lusting after Zoe who is his ideal type, he has made comments about her weight ('will that bridge hold them?' as Anna walked over it with 1 week old Andrea), only fauning over her when she looks what he calls 'hot', has used numerous unflattering pictures of her as the thumbnail, has repeatedly used pregnancy as clickbait which meant he thought she looked it..... and all this without educating himself on the topic of EDs from a reputable source, encouraging her to seek help from a proper therapist, maybe even going into counseling together....

Bulimia is a silent killer because it can go undetected for so long as sufferers usually do not gain or lose much weight.
Repeated purging can cause a lot of internal damage due to the act of purging itself, as well as be heavy on your heart. You could even suffocate during either binging or purging. And that is without the mental issues that go along with hiding addictive behaviours from your partner, not being honest and open with the person you're sharing your life with.

If he 'always knows', why does he let her carry on with it? That to me shows complete disrespect for her. Like others have mentioned, it shows that he prefers to keep her weak.

All he's done over the years is get her pregnant, probably because during those times she did not mind putting on weight, and perhaps she could file her purging under morning sickness....

Wow these two are in desperate need of some proper, proper counseling. It's so f'd up.

Bulimia is a silent killer because it can go undetected for so long as sufferers usually do not gain or lose much weight.
Repeated purging can cause a lot of internal damage due to the act of purging itself, as well as be heavy on your heart. You could even suffocate during either binging or purging. And that is without the mental issues that go along with hiding addictive behaviours from your partner, not being honest and open with the person you're sharing your life with.

If he 'always knows', why does he let her carry on with it? That to me shows complete disrespect for her. Like others have mentioned, it shows that he prefers to keep her weak.

All he's done over the years is get her pregnant, probably because during those times she did not mind putting on weight, and perhaps she could file her purging under morning sickness....

Wow these two are in desperate need of some proper, proper counseling. It's so f'd up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I personally dont think Jono wants her to have ED to manipulate her, it's not needed all he needs to say is 'this will bring us more money' and she is in. She is manipulated by her own materialistic cravings and 'lavish' lifestyle

I think he wants her to have ED because he indeed wants her slim and he doesnt care how she gets slim.
Same like Anna doesnt care how the kids earn her money (ie vids being viewed and used by peados)

Basically they dont care for each other or their kids. Their marriage/kids/life it's just a business arrangement from the start to finish. They really found each other... 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I am... speechless. What did I just watch? It sickens me to think that young, impressionable individuals will be watching their videos, taking their advice and believing that Jonathan's attitude towards Anna's issues is acceptable. He is an enabler! He will never get her the help that she needs because her eating disorder suits him. When she's in the cycle, she is skinnier (as he prefers her to be), weaker and easier to manipulate. This issue is also very, very exploitable. He is a disgusting excuse for a human being and I seriously hope that karma bites him straight in the arse.

I actually feel somewhat sorry for Anna. I do believe that she would be much less of a witch when recovered from her eating disorder. Nutrient deficiencies (such as iron and vitamin D) can exaggerate some of the traits we have seen in Anna in the videos. When I was unwell (anaemic), I struggled without a routine, went to bed far earlier than normal and was a much angrier person. If Anna was physically healthy, maybe she would be much healthier mentally.

• Sad
Thread suggestion: lack of nutrition in their meals, oh no they're losing out on brand deals

Reactions: 5
Dear videopals and Anna reading this: This is not what a healthy, supportive relationship looks like.
A caring, supportive partner will not just let you 'do your thing' if that is (self-)destructive behaviour, will be there for you to talk to so you don't have to hide, will educate themselves on the subject so they can best help you, support you in finding help even if that means taking a break from Youtube.....

Get help if you need it. There are plenty of places online to get started.
https://www.beateatingdisorders.org.uk/ is one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As someone who has suffered with an ED and known people to die from it, they’re way too cavalier about it. Bulimia is very dangerous even if you’re at a normal weight, and can lead to potentially fatal issues in what seems like 0 to 100. No you can’t actively stop someone from a binge purge cycle in the sense of locking the door or whatever. But you can intervene and get them therapy. She’s still very sick and these disorders run in families so I guessing if they allow this dumb crap
To go on, Anna will be in the hospital at least once and at least 1 kid is going to have this issue (male or female...doesn’t matter.)
Sorry...I’m just clarifying my post and realized the 0 to 100 thing didn’t make sense—at least in the way I’m trying to convey it. I meant that someone can seem fine and their health can go from what seems fine to crisis mode physically very quickly because of the effects binge purge cycles have on the body.

This isn’t just “a body image issue.” It is in the sense that if she’s not actively engaging in her disorder, but being bulimic is very very dangerous. The way Jonathan talked about it, it made it seem like no big deal and that he was just sitting around while she purged on his phone or whatever. Bulimia and anorexia aren’t just vices and inconvenienced, they’re bleeping deadly which is why acting like this is doing no favors to their marriage or audience.

I know someone who died at age 20 from bulimia from heart failure. It’s not fun and games, it’s not “not hurting anyone.” It’s literally life and death, which is why these disorders are so scary.

Honestly, Anna would be way better off divorcing him...though it would be concerning as to what would happen to the kids then.

Also the fact that Jonathan has a picture showing Alessia vagina on Instagram is just the icing on the cake.

He’s a horrible human.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I cant believe their minions think they are 'couple goals' what loving husband would talk about such a serious thing like this? You cant even say it was 'light hearted'.. this is not issue to be taken lightly hearted.
He just wanted some of the attention her ED videos get so planned this sort of video.

I just dont understand how all this, the embarrassment and no dignity is worth it for them, for the house they dont like anyway? The private school Eduardo hates anyway? The cars they only loan and cant afford to buy different every two years anyway?

They think they live lavish lifestyle, but they have no idea what it means to live 'lavish lifestyle'
All they see are materialistic possessions and popularity 🤦‍♀️🤢 idiots...

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.