SacconeJolys #27 Attention fishing because no one is clicking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would get in a rage if he didn’t put the bins out. Does she know we are in the 21st century? She managed to put Andrea, her own son, to bed. Wahoo....well done! Honestly I suspect Jonathan has been through hell at times.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I found one....
" My daughter was affected by my eating disorder even though I never thought it did. When she was 7 she started wanting to eat cucumber and lettuce dipped in vinegar one piece at a time. She started not wanting to eat lots of things and I realized it was because of my constant food restrictions and constant dieting, saying I was fat when I wasn’t. She was a skinny little kid and it made me realize what I was doing. ...........I learned to hide it better then. 😥😢. Then I went to therapy and I’m fine, have been for over 20 years. I should maybe add I was brought up by parents who had addiction/personality problems that affected me from a small child to when I went through therapy. Anyway, just writing this because though She is only 7 , she has been watching you eat all her life, she may not be able to articulate what the problem was but she would have seen . Isn’t she the one who won’t eat lots of things? Not blaming Anna, I know you would never do anything to hurt any of the kids, I never in a million years would do anything to knowingly hurt my kids but it did hurt her. Thank you for doing this, it took guts on both your parts. 🥰🙋🏼 "

The rest of them are just going on and on about how amazing their relationship is, what a perfect husband Jonathan is (you know, the one 'who always knows' and yet does nothing), and how they are couple goals.... open, honest, refreshing, hilarious... Not sure if these people were actually listening to what Jonathan was saying....

• Sad
It sounds more serious than I imagined. I always thought that bulimia was throwing up what an average person would eat. I mean, we all binge sometimes. I would regret it, but I wouldn't throw it up. But, he used a dozen donuts as an example. In all of my glutton, I can't imagine eating a dozen donuts. So she goes from eating like that, to restricting everything, and back and forth. I truly feel for her, and wish her the best.
That does effect the kids, though. That's probably something they'll see in hindsight.

Reactions: 13
Oh wait, another one:
" I love you Anna, but I think by not intervening with your ED, for example when you relapsed, and telling you he was worried Jonathan kind of enabled the relapse to get bad. Sure he can notice and that's great, but if he doesn't speak up don't you think that's the same as not noticing? "

And this one:
" Anna: Did my ED ever affect our relationship? Answer: I don't think so I mean I love a project. Are we not realising how toxic this is? And how he is being insensitive to other people who may struggle with eating disorders, as they could feel like they need someone else to "fix" them or "work" on them. I know a lot of people come to Annas channel for advice and help with their own recovery but this video isn't it. "

" He doesn't mind if you still have an Eating disorder as long as you're happy. I think that's what he said. "

" I am disappointed with Jonathan's attitude. Anna, you went through a lot and during all this time (10 years?), knowing you have ED, he was on many occasions complementing your thinness - this is not right. Also, I would not like being called a project that needs fixing, I do not like being patronised. If you guys are happy, great, i wish you that! Perhaps I am missing something here but I do not like that mixture of ignorance and condescending tone. I sense you may realise that and for that reason sometimes you are resentful or unfair to him. To each their own, we never know about others' relationships so I hope you do have a support in Jonathan (and likewise: so does he in you). Fingers crossed for your recovery, this is crucial, I am so happy about your progress!! Be good to yourself! "

" I know that you probably gonna get a lot of praising comments for this but I think its dangerous to talk about such a serious issue like you do it. It seems like this illness isnt as serious or even funny while people actualy die from this. And why you emphasise on your eating disorder sooooooo much "

That was it. Wow. Just a handful... Either they really fooled people or their videopal/moderators are amazing at their voluntary work.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve not watched the vlog, you have all given such a great run down of the contents. Thank you .

She knows he used to have cooked dinners at his mums, she even complained on Twitter that the portions weren’t big enough . He has spoken loads about meat, two veg and lots of potatoes growing up.

Their relationship was started on lies and deceit and has continued further down that path, do either of them know the difference between lies/ truth now ?

Those poor children. 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She would get in a rage if he didn’t put the bins out. Does she know we are in the 21st century? She managed to put Andrea, her own son, to bed. Wahoo....well done! Honestly I suspect Jonathan has been through hell at times.
When the nanny isn’t there the kids are dumped on him, and I think we all know how useless he is

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Him complaining that he was. "Brought up on toast and sandwiches ' and pretending he did not know what pasta was .... Siiigh ..i am sure Anna introduced him to other foods but he made it sound like his mum never cooked. Another "I was so poor " lie.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
what about the end bit about the kids have walked in on them having sex:sick: Lock your bliddy door.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why is she making all these videos about ED,, surely it's healthier to move on?! Obviously deal with the issue, and work hard at it! Other than making video after video about it! Can't she do a cleaning video, or routine vid, or other parenting videos etc. Oh yeah because SHE DOES NOTHING OF THE SORT!! except re apply her God damn make up!! This woman really gets me!!! I can't watch 2mins! Anymore..,..

• Sad
His whole “growing up poor” things makes me so angry. How are you poor but your family traveled overseas every summer?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
His whole “growing up poor” things makes me so angry. How are you poor but your family traveled overseas every summer?
He lived in a very nice part of Dublin. Maybe the growing up part was when he used to retreat into his imagination. You know little friendless Jonathan, who was hated by everyone because he was sensitive, so he had to make up his own little world. He is still in that world now & has dragged Anna & those poor kids in & trapped them there.

Reactions: 17
He lived in a very nice part of Dublin. Maybe the growing up part was when he used to retreat into his imagination. You know little friendless Jonathan, who was hated by everyone because he was sensitive, so he had to make up his own little world. He is still in that world now & has dragged Anna & those poor kids in & trapped them there.
That’s where he had imaginary moms right?🙄 Or something weird like that. He says Eduardo is so like him so you’d think The big potato would want to help make sure he doesn’t have a horrible life like he thinks he did.
I’d love to see Jonathan and Anna both live in actual poverty since they like to talk about how broke they were back in the day.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Not even totally broke just no longer able to earn from vlogging the kids day in day out , Tik Tom rehearsals and performances,et c but just have to go out and work a normal out of the home job and come home oarent, housework , shop cook etc... Like most normal parents!!!!!! I do hope the govt has got new child work internet regs in the pipeline like has been discussed on here. Their current lifestyle will be totally down the toilet. I am hoping there will eventually be govt child protection laws on a child's right to privacy/ any age of consent not just in the UK but worldwide.

New thread title idea # vlogging career down the pan, keep the ED going wifey Ann , need to use it while we can, said the weirdo child Tik Tok creator man.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Haven’t watched in ages but the other day Andreas update came up from annas channel. Why does she go on and on about what ‘colouring they have?!’ We can all see what colour hair and skin they have anna.
Cos she doesn't know or want to know anything else about her poor kids!

what about the end bit about the kids have walked in on them having sex:sick: Lock your bliddy door.
Think that's another of their lies though, mind you if she goes to bed before the kids it's likely they will walk in on them :sick: :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.