SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, she posted about it on her twitter and in the comments, and it explained to me why she would feel a connection to them as well as explain why eventhough she is older she is still vulnerable. I haven't repeated it since.

I do believe we need a name for these girls other than minion as they are a group within that group and behave as such in the comments etc. Jonathan has been using their names for months.

Reactions: 11
sorry but who lets dogs on the table where the kids are eating? especially dogs who only have a small garden so probably walk around in wee..

Reactions: 18
Why have they renamed their last video, now its repainting the house and a date night twist!!

Reactions: 9
I thought they were pyjamas before now I really think they are.

Reactions: 12
My only concern is that 1 of them is still a minor. Once 18 they're fair game as they both choose to put their personal lives online publicly. That's why suggested just calling them "minions".
Oh I know, but "videopals " or "Discord girls " would set them aside from the other minions.

Reactions: 9
My only concern is that 1 of them is still a minor. Once 18 they're fair game as they both choose to put their personal lives online publicly. That's why suggested just calling them "minions".
My concern is that they might take younger and more vulnerable girls into this to compete for attention...

and we shouldn't called them minions as general now because others minions have nothing to do with this cult..

If emilies kept it quiet ok, but they are going every extra mile to brag about the extra attention they are getting from sjs

This is a very good point!!

Makes me think how many other fans emilies might made suicidal with their attacking comments (not saying they did but we are worrying about emilies, but how much damage they could done to others with their comments...?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Always confuses me how Anna has an American accent still when her mum and sister have such strong Irish accents

Reactions: 19
Always confuses me how Anna has an American accent still when her mum and sister have such strong Irish accents
What American accent...speaking as an American?

It's a mish mash of accents. To this born & bred American, that's no American accent. Not even the strange Boston accent with all the Irish up there.

Reactions: 14
What American accent...speaking as an American?

It's a mish mash of accents. To this born & bred American, that's no American accent. Not even the strange Boston accent with all the Irish up there.
God knows what accent it is then

Reactions: 5
they filmed one of the dogs literally wee on emilias head when she was a baby so this is probably nothing to them

Reactions: 21
Very telling that these *fangirls* in question are being very vocal about the supposed ‘hate’ directed at them as a result of their association with Jonathan and Anna, and yet there is absolute silence from those two. Says it all and yet they still can’t see.

And if he’s messaged them privately then that just proves what we’ve all been saying, he’s grooming them.

Reactions: 20
NO NO NO NO NO!!!! Do they know what germs are on dogs feet??

Yep exactly what I said a bit earlier!!! J&A dont care atall!!!

Reactions: 10
I feel like they’re over parenting completely. Having 4775447 kids sounds fun until you have to actually parent.

Reactions: 12
Just posted this tweet and one of the two zealous minions who I won’t mention by name deleted her original tweet... As someone who has attempted to take their own life twice in the past three years, I was taught to not go and seek triggers that will exacerbate my thoughts of wanting to end it all. So, minions, if you’re reading here, I understand that maybe some posts make you feel bad but you should avoid looking at this forum. Also, some of the actions of the SJ’s have actually made me feel incredibly anxious etc. so it isn’t just the people on here potentially causing harm to others’ mental well-being.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Anna really need to ditch that shorts... I'm all for wear whatever you want, but those shorts are just NO

And jonos stories with ice cream - yeah kids had ice cream and you were present for once.... congratulations... quickly put the dog on the table and into picture to make it look more 'real and cute' The desperation..

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.