SacconeJolys #26 The smell of desperation is getting stronger,can't keep going much longer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I do that....only because my daughter asks for her hand to be clean and in the meantime her ice creams melted which causes a major tantrum

Why does she shout at them instead of just talking at a normal volume?

Reactions: 5
the pic of him reminds me of peter kays video.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Take s
I have blonde hair on my legs
You are lucky

Reactions: 4
Look at the YouTube ad revenue graph on this site!!!
From what I have read on Twitter, they will be at the lower end of the ad revenue scale, as all the YouTuber's are complaining about there CPM dropping.

They are both still there

Last edited:
So that wont even cover the school fees let alone mortgage, nanny ,cleaner, dog walkers, car repayments, her fanny waxing hair et c ... Let alone basic household bills!!! He must deep down be quietly crapping himself!!! Hence desperation!!! Loads of negative comments from his older long time subscribers on the latest video... He should be trying to keep their loyalty... They have been his bread and butter not these newbies who won't follow for ten yrs like the older ones have. Idiot ... Downfall totally of his own making.

Reactions: 13
You have to remember that they are share holders in there mates (Sabrina Sadiq) firm Luxury Promise. So they do still have some investments. But I will check next week to see if he still holds these shares, as Luxury Promise normally publish a confirmation statement in August.

Reactions: 8
I didn't know that!! How come we never see them promoting or using these luxury hand bags... Even on the only day she goes out date night!!!!. Aff linking their stuff??? Get the SJ discord girls gang buying them !!

I didn't know that!! How come we never see them promoting or yding... Aff linking their stuff???

Reactions: 10
I didn't know that!! How come we never see them promoting or using these luxury hand bags... Even on the only day she goes out date night!!!!. Aff linking their stuff??? Get the SJ discord girls gang buying them !!
Anna did do a give away about a year ago. I think Anna was give two fancy ruchsacks. One she kept, and the other someone won

but a year ago and bearing in mind their ad income basically dried up... What was their last paid ad!?? So long ago can't remember.

Reactions: 7
He did an ad for "hello fresh" on tiktok a couple of weeks ago.I did tweet hello fresh, but I did not get a reply.

Reactions: 11
On the internet, Luxury Promise is worth £423,000, and I believe there share of the company is 2.21%

Reactions: 7
Someone looked up the value of their investment in Luxury Promise- apparently it only amounted to 5000 pounds each- so 10 000 total for the two of them- they are not even near the largest share holders in the long list of them. I think Anna will eventually get a job as an ED recovery coach where she can still work remotely by phone and internet lol.

Based on my comments above £10,000 is about right

Reactions: 4
Skanky Jonny has been using an old Twitter to converse with his 20 hrs younger SJ / emilyroses girl gang. pathetic.
whatcha hiding jonnyshining.????. This is the one you 've linked on your linktree page... and the one you usually use!!!
hi girls ... Got nothing better to do than talk to a 40 yr old man who talk to very young girls after his wife goes to bed at 7.30 every night!!! and thinks it's ok to punish his kids for yrs with cold showers???

Last edited:
oh my god you 're right didn't read it closely enough... But that is Even more tragic.. Girls get a bloody life...get away from that creepy man spend time with girls yr age WITHOUT him

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.