Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt the nanny would touch him with a 10 foot barge pole.

Just on Joan’s Insta and he was showing off a gifted box of sweets. When the camera swings around there’s lazy hole in the background sitting at the kitchen table glued to her phone. Not a sign of a child, complete silence in the room. Tell us again Anna why you need a nanny? Why you need a cleaner? Hopefully the kids are off having phone with their beloved nanny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I felt so bad for those kids answering those questions. They seemed uncomfortable, which is odd because they are always on camera. It felt like they were expected to answer a certain way or "Daddy would be upset"
Poor little Eddy, I do hope they will give him his own room. Why keep forcing him to room with his brother who is five years younger. He's not going to "bond" with his brother when his brother is keeping him up at night. I think they won't do it because E-1 will want her own room too. Can't have that now, can we? I mean for God's sake turn one of those 50 grey living rooms into a bedroom. ( although we know they have those extra bedrooms)
Also, did you see how dirty their socks are? My feet used to look like that because I spent summers outside in the Alabama grass and mud. "go wash your feet." was a thing said when you came inside. Those kids' feet are dirty just walking in their house, how? The housekeeper, not mop?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
In the interest of fairness I should probably add that Johnny boy didn’t look too busy either. What a pair of wasters. Sitting in their big house, not even minding their own kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So Emilia went earring and clothes shopping with the nanny yesterday...

Thanks so much to the psychologist who gave us her insights, it was a very interesting read and much appreciated! I think the fact that she has many narcissistic traits makes getting help even harder for her, and having Jonathan, someone so unaware and the definition of an enabler as a partner, can't be helpful either. He waited on her hand and foot since they got together, she never had or has to leave her comfort zone (mainly her house, car, familiar places like the waxing place/nail salon) because of him, without him, she would've been forced to get better a long time ago.

And honestly, personally, I don't think a mother who sees nothing wrong withher seven year old daughter having her first 'girly' day out with the nanny instead of her is a nice person, even if she didn't have all those issues. Nice people would at least feel some degree of shame for failing their daughter, but Anna seems to think not having to deal with your own kids is a privilege.
Yes to all of this! Also while she's gladly dumping her kids off on a nanny she's at home doing things like sitting on her ass browsing her phone. 😡 This is from J's Instagram today. No kids in sight, dead silent house (kids probably out with the nanny) all so they can open freebies and she can lounge around. Emilia already notices how uninvolved her parents are and will soon if not already start calling them out on it. It's really sad.

20200710_090808.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Yes to all of this! Also while she's gladly dumping her kids off on a nanny she's at home doing things like sitting on her ass browsing her phone. 😡 This is from J's Instagram today. No kids in sight, dead silent house (kids probably out with the nanny) all so they can open freebies and she can lounge around. Emilia already notices how uninvolved her parents are and will soon if not already start calling them out on it. It's really sad.

View attachment 177861
She still looks chunky.

Her ED comments on IG........ sigh.
She's just so wrong!
YES you do need to work on underlying issues. EDs are often a symptom of other issues. Learning to eat properly again is important, but without doing the work on what's underneath that, you'll get right back or find other destructive ways to deal with them. She may not see how they are related, but EDs are so often a coping mechanism for other things. Her constant need for control and planning her life in 30 minute segments would be something a therapist would want to look at, for example. What would happen if she would let that go, even a little bit?
And sure, not all therapy works for everyone, and some ED patients have to go for more than one treatment. I personally know people who have been in and out of clinics for literally years. But that does not mean that it does not work.

YES, you can recover from EDs, but it takes work, and being aware of your triggers. Anna has not done any work and clearly isn't aware of her triggers.
She also claims that she does not work out for weightloss and that in her mind the two aren't even linked. Such BS. If that was the case, what was that manic walking with very newborn Andrea just before the Italian wedding they went to? Once they went there, the walking was over.

Needing therapy does not mean you are 'broken'. It means you need help in certain areas of your life, and there is NO shame in asking for help if you need it. For her to suggest that people in therapy are 'broken' is so damaging, and could cause a huge set-back for her vulnerable audience. What a disgusting comment to make!

And lastly.... why does she post these on top of pictures of her kids?? Her children should be left out of this! If anything, her kids should be yet another reason for her to finally, finally take this serious and get some proper help. But she won't. She'd rather bring it up every now and again for sympathy and attention than actually do the work.

"Is it true that your nanny lives with you?"
Eduardo has to think... 'No... once, because she was a live-in nanny but not anymore' So the previous nanny WAS live-in like we had talked about here. When she moved out is probably when Jonathan did that passive agressive house tour, showing the empty wardrobes in the spare rooms.
So they had a live in nanny so they didn't have to get up in the night with Andrea. Do you think johnno knows there is something wrong with Anna re the children (either she doesn't want anything to do with them or she's not capable for whatever reason of looking after them). Did they make some kind of agreement - I'll have the children but after that I'm not looking after them so you'll have to pay for someone to do that. It's all very weird.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I do believe there's been some kind of deal. She's far too comfortable with someone else in the house and with them whenever they travel looking after the children. She has no parental instinct, even at the table she sits so far away from them it's just so odd.
(and nope, he doesn't have any parental instincts either).

He would like more, because he likes the chaos and of course, the whole pregnancy-and-birth cycle would bring in more views, and then the baby could be made to 'work' online as well.... but as far as being able to responsibly look after them, they're both absolutely clueless.

I also found it quite telling that the question was 'does your nanny live with you' and both Es answered using the term 'live-in nanny'.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I don’t know about the psychological stuff but I know I’d have been so sad not going with my biggest little girl on her shopping trip. She got new little earrings and some new clothes which actually fit. I used to be sad when my kids went places when I was at work. Mum guilt I suppose! But Anna was just sat at home I guess. And she is nit shackled to a desk by bosses so could have given an afternoon over to doing something with Emilia which obviously brought the child a lot of joy 😢

She still looks chunky.

So they had a live in nanny so they didn't have to get up in the night with Andrea. Do you think johnno knows there is something wrong with Anna re the children (either she doesn't want anything to do with them or she's not capable for whatever reason of looking after them). Did they make some kind of agreement - I'll have the children but after that I'm not looking after them so you'll have to pay for someone to do that. It's all very weird.
Would she have had a live in nanny so she didn’t have to get up in the night when she was breast feeding. What would be the point?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Good grief yesterdays video only has 60k views. With 4 young kids it isn't safe to travel. Especially with one who loves sticking her fingers in her mouth so much. I'm supposed to be going to portugal with my parents and sister in mid september. of course there is no air bridge and has been a rise in cases. We're all adults and thats still two months away and tbh i'm not sure it'll be safe. I definitely wouldn't be travelling with small children, they would hate keeping masks on for so long and would keep taking them off. Little ones like to explore everything with their hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Previously her excuse for not leaving the house was her breastfeeding.

Reactions: 14
No way, and I'm willing to bet something substantial on this, will Anna go alone with two of her children to Ireland. She can't even to day to day things with them on her own, broke down crying when she couldn't park her car a few years ago (because people were "looking at her") and now, magically, she manages to go on a plane with them? With dozens of people "looking at her" if she's not managing well? Not in a million years. The nanny will go with her and they'll pretend she went alone.

Reactions: 17
Good grief yesterdays video only has 60k views. With 4 young kids it isn't safe to travel. Especially with one who loves sticking her fingers in her mouth so much. I'm supposed to be going to portugal with my parents and sister in mid september. of course there is no air bridge and has been a rise in cases. We're all adults and thats still two months away and tbh i'm not sure it'll be safe. I definitely wouldn't be travelling with small children, they would hate keeping masks on for so long and would keep taking them off. Little ones like to explore everything with their hands.
They should support the British holiday sites and our economy. There are lots of beautiful places in England that they could stay for a week or long weekend. Plus with travelling you have to wear a mask in the airport and on the plane and I don't think Anna will like that as it will ruin her make-up:rolleyes:. Plus the two older kids won't like wearing them for that long (maybe Alessia will have to wear one too, not sure what age you don't have to wear them goes up to). I was suppose to go to Disneyworld for the first time in November but I cancelled it as who knows what it will be like then and America is having it bad right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

View attachment 177861
This
and
That no good for nothing is probably reading Tattle she looks so hunched over and engrossed in that phone must be some interesting reading must be gathering some ideas for the vlog....either that or looking at the hundreds of photos of herself she took that day. 101 ways to pout.🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Screenshot_20200710-104154-01.jpeg

& this came up on my feed this morning...
Screenshot_20200710-104359.png

Btw, I love a good hoop earring. Much smaller than this. 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen his TikTok? Just like the kids' assumptions video, this is just Jonathan using them as his little sock puppets. If only YouTube would do something, I'd pay to see Jonathan's face when he learns that kids under a certain age that makes them unable to consent are no longer allowed to be shown in videos

Oh and by the way, in typical Jonathan manner, he didn't say thanks once when he showed the box full of food the company sent him today! Not once! I cringed so bad when he just picked everything up and threw it around like they sent him a box of rocks and the note they sent even read 'Thank you for supporting our family business', so they're thanking him for beim allowed to send them stuff, but it doesn't cross his mind to say thank you?!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When Emilia told her she 'tried on' huge hoops that went down to her shoulders she looked so happy, for nothing in the world would I want to miss my daughter being this giggly and excited. And Anna's reaction per usual is focused on appearance, not the experience: Emilia "We found these huge hoops, they were like THIS big!" Anna "Really? Wow. Oh your pearl earrings match your new top"
You watch in a few years when emilia needs to go bra shopping for her 1st bra, it will be the nanny who takes her!! She just discusts me the way she does nothing with her kids, like mentioned already this should have been such a lovely mummy daughter day out, but no she decided to stay home and sit on her arse with her head in her phone!!! 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Well, a shopping trip would take up so many 30 minute slots on her planner, she can't possibly do that. She needs to cook in the middle of the day for instance, so you can't expect her to just skip that and go out with her daughter....

Ohhhnooooo.. Jonathan wants to do a run with the viewers.......... Hope the Emilies are training!

Anna 'I hate the smell of bacon it makes me feel sick' Sacconejoly picked a recipe that requires 8 rashers of bacon. Unfortunately she only has one (turkey, of course!) and she does not dare to use Jonathan's fake bacon... She starts cooking with it anyway, and goes 'oh this really smells like bacon'. Sigh.

4 bits of fish, one broccoli and some asparagus, 3 sweet potatoes for the whole family and enough for leftoverssss for lunch and Sunday dinner of course.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
again with giving edwardo "girly" toys.. andrea got a toy ambulance and edwardo got a doll and a hairband with plaited hair on it.. he did not look excited :confused:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Not trying to defend them in any way lmao, but do you think by 'leftovers' she means leftovers from whatever takeaway they get? I just can't fathom how they could stretch such tiny regular-meal portions so far otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I honestly can’t believe they’re not allowed to colour in at home. I’m totally shocked at that.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.