Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
again with giving edwardo "girly" toys.. andrea got a toy ambulance and edwardo got a doll and a hairband with plaited hair on it.. he did not look excited
If the nanny took them out why didn't she get Eduardo a toy if he wanted one? He didn't seem happy that he ended up with a hair and n doll. I am wondering if the nanny was going to get a toy for him but in Eduardo's mind he been given dolls etc that he thinks that is what he should have so he told nanny he have that cause mummy n daddy won't be happy he got a car or something else.

Reactions: 9
"because we are not allowed to colour"

How sad for those kids. No of course they can't colour, god forbid they get crayon on any of the bland, drab, cheap, grey furnishings of the motorway mansion.

And Jonathan telling them it's their chance to "set the record straight" - what a horrific thing to say to a child! They are just kids... Why should they feel the need to explain or justify themselves to strangers!

And none of us here would eat Anna's charcoaled vegetables either, Emilia

But in all seriousness you can smell the desperation off them with the drop in revenue. I just wish they didn't have to use the kids for even more content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
What I call all talk no action. I am in no way expecting a 180 change overnight but ditching that Marie one and seeing an expert for tailored advice would be incredible for her. I'm not holding my breath on it.

Reactions: 8
Pumping, expressing the milk

Pumping, expressing the milk

Reactions: 1
When they lived in Ireland Anna had a cleaner that came weekly but no nanny and she was so much more hands on she spent so much time reading to Emilia and doing puzzles on the floor, she even made a video talking about why she wouldn’t want a nanny, then they move to the UK and I understand needing childcare from time to time but Tasha was there 5 days a week 8 hours a day, that’s excessive she even said in her video she’s home all day it doesn’t make sense for her to have a nanny. I think moving to the UK was the worst decision for them Anna became very detached to her children and her family they used to spend so much time just nipping over to her mums plus going right after having another baby, that’s when she would have needed her family the most.
This is the video it’s around 4.20 she talks about it.

Reactions: 17
Speculating that the move was originally Jonathan's idea as Anna had more roots keeping her in Cork and all he could see was money that could be made

Reactions: 17
Oh god I’m useless , can’t remember!!! I know I didn’t watch much at all when A1 + A2 were babies so it had to have been Emilia or Eduardo. I’ll have a look of some vids and see can I figure out when and where!

Reactions: 5
They don't give a shit about anyone's economy,they've been offered a forte village freebie and he's afraid to turn it down in case they don't ask again.

Reactions: 18
Speculating that the move was originally Jonathan's idea as Anna had more roots keeping her in Cork and all he could see was money that could be made
It was completely his idea the only way Gleam would represent them was if they moved and Anna just went along with it, in Anna’s video the other day he said he makes the big choices and she makes the day to day choices, he even referenced the move as an example of that. The best bit was right after they made the move Gleam opened their international office and started representing people worldwide

Reactions: 10
Thank you so much for your insight on the subject. I am a LCSW and worked as a therapist for a number of years before becoming a stay at home mom. (I plan on returning to work once my child is in school full time.) If I didn’t know who she was I would have found her comments about therapy very offensive. Over the years I have watched enough footage of her to speculate that she is a narcissist as she most certainly displays a number of traits connected to narcissism. Of course she would think it doesn’t help. She also most likely doesn’t want to put in the uncomfortable work and time it takes to get better. She is lazy in all aspects of her life, are we surprised she would be lazy about this? What I am angry about is implying to her impressionable audience that therapy doesn’t help. So fucking reckless.

I totally agree with what you say about the lack of regulation in being a “coach”. Also, ironically in high school and my first 2 years of undergrad I worked for a Registered Dietician in an assistant type roll. I remember one of her biggest pet peeve’s was when people who called themselves nutritionists and health coaches. She would get fired up when her clients would say “but my health coach told me this, etc.” and the information was just scientifically wrong.

Now in my profession I get it to. With how much schooling, supervised work hours, getting licensed, as well as the lifelong commitment of continued education just so I can practice in my field - it irks the shit out of me that people can create this illusion they are equivalent to us because they completed some 40 hour course online from a non accredited website.

The silver lining in all this is that the money she is saving by refusing to get help from a professional is that there should be plenty of money saved for when 3 of the 4 are in desperate need of therapy when they are older. One could only hope. Those poor children.

Reactions: 20
'They have the same walk everyday' - Are you kidding me?! The only regular walk they get is to go out to the toilet in their small dog area Poor dogs.
I see how she calls them 'the puppies' (when they're eight years old) the same way she calls Alessia and Andrea 'the babies'.
A psychiatrist would have a field day with her

Reactions: 20
i noticed quite a few people commenting, asking why they wake the children up when they're on school holidays and clearly still tired. someone even commented 'jonathan waking the kids up is creepy'. I think maybe this person is talking about the way he strokes them and stuff idk. another said they should keep the cameras out of the bedrooms and give the kids some privacy! right on.

Reactions: 32
The dog walker only takes them 3x a week. They are such liars.

Reactions: 12
They don't want the kids sleeping in because that will mean they go to bed later and ruin Anna's routine.

Reactions: 23
They don't want the kids sleeping in because that will mean they go to bed later and ruin Anna's routine.
It's interesting that they've always had to be woken up like that though, when I was a kid I would always wake up on my own, only ever had to be woken up for school trips or family trips where we had to leave earlier than usual. How sleep deprived can a child be that they're in bed for 12ish hours and still need to be shaken awake every day of the week

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.