Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for talking about old news, I’m new to these threads but I cannot believe the school had to contact Anna about these things! This country has so many families in poverty, some children have small lunches and have to wear shoes that are too tight due to financial issues; what an embarrassment and insult that this family who can luckily give their children these things, don’t. 😢
She still hasn't got new school shoes. They gave her a pair of Andrea's. They even made her wear a pair of Emilia's uggs whilst in London, London that place that has plenty of shoe shops. And posted their own clothing hauls in the following weeks too.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Surely the teacher will have to eventually say something to Anna and Jonnyboy about Eduardo being so tired and looking so sick. I bet he can’t even stay awake in class the poor thing. Such selfish parents. Anna move Andrea into your room and see how much you like being woken up all night.

Also with Anna’s new exercise plan I don’t think it’s the best for her. Weight bearing exercises make you more hungry that is why she is having so many snacks. I bet she is eating way more then she is showing as well. She should just try to eat a good variety of healthy foods and go for daily walks for a while. Instead of all the craziness she is currently doing.
Or she could get off her ass and do some proper housework, or play with her kids in the garden like chase or hide and seek or ball games, basically what normal mothers do!

Reactions: 16
Or she could get off her ass and do some proper housework, or play with her kids in the garden like chase or hide and seek or ball games, basically what normal mothers do!
If they were my kids, I'd be doing so many activities with them. Hide and seek, tag, football, arts and crafts, obstacle courses, family movie nights, picnics, country walks etc. For Alessia and Andrea I would be doing play dough, painting, building blocks, duplo, learning animals, numbers, reading, using their imaginations etc. And cooking them lovely simple meals: chicken nuggets/fish fingers with chips, peas/beans/sweetcorn/carrots/broccoli. Jacket potatoes with cheese/beans/tuna, shepherds pie, cottage pie, spaghetti bolognaise, lasagne. Just so much they could be doing for them just makes my heart sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Please correct me if I’m wrong. BUT. They said they’re getting Eduardo and Andrea bunk beds....so why are the hanging pictures above beds, if the beds will be moving/going? Seems like a waste of time
Anything to fill up the vlog time :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Sorry for talking about old news, I’m new to these threads but I cannot believe the school had to contact Anna about these things! This country has so many families in poverty, some children have small lunches and have to wear shoes that are too tight due to financial issues; what an embarrassment and insult that this family who can luckily give their children these things, don’t. 😢
The school also told her she had to cut the children's grapes, which people had tried to tell her for years, and she just rolled her eyes. Turns out all those darn "trolls" were right in telling her to cut small round things for her babies, toddlers and young children. huh. who knew? Oh, right. We did.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
They are like Victorian parents where the governess brings up the kids 24/7 and brings them in to see the parents for 10 minutes a day. When I think of all the people who can’t have children naturally and would love and adore a child & this pair have them just for views and don’t give 2 shits about them. This world is so unfair. Don’t get me started on their luxurious lifestyle that they haven’t worked a day for. I’m hoping a big bite is coming for them- I don’t want to use the word “karma” cos so far karma seems to be working very well for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How are
The school also told her she had to cut the children's grapes, which people had tried to tell her for years, and she just rolled her eyes. Turns out all those darn "trolls" were right in telling her to cut small round things for her babies, toddlers and young children. huh. who knew? Oh, right. We did.
How are they so stupid, I mean they can't seem to meet the kids basic needs. They can't sleep properly as they're sharing with much younger siblings, they're scared by witch Anna before sleeping, they're either fed slop tiny portion meals or too much chocolate, they dont get their feet measured properly for school shoes, they have inappropriate packed lunches, they're not allowed to get dirty/play freely, their mum doesn't ever take them for fun days out or wants to play with them, they're not listened to or treasured by their parents, their chikdhoods have been sold and they are used to make money to support the family by being exposed to the online world for all to see their every move. As parents, they are failures, poor children deserve much better.

They have
Why do they wake these kids up? It infuriated me. Obviously they are beyond exhausted!
To fit in with loony Anna's schedule, she doesn't care that they might benefit from a lie in, poor kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Curious if anyone who watches the vlogs can verify that they still have all their luxury cars? Last I knew there was Anna's Range Rover, J's Ferrari and a Mercedes Truck. I just find it hilarious that they're so desperate for money they're willing to record video messages for 16$ a pop! 😂 Reaks of desperation!!! Why not off load a vehicle if you're that hard up for cash. They just look so pathetic.

Reactions: 24
I had to stop watching the vlogs along time ago as things just seemed increasingly off with this family and how they were profiting off their kids. I was so glad to find this forum with like-minded people, reading the comments on YouTube made me think I was the only person who felt this way! But now I think that even following this forum is too depressing. Those children have had their entire lives shared with thousands of strangers. Every birthday candle they've blown out, every Christmas morning. They've even get filmed waking up in the morning, eating their meals, and going to bed at night. People all over the world know what school they attend and can easily find exactly where they live. Surely they have a right to privacy, surely that's a basic human right for every child? No matter what their parents say , they are all too young to give their consent to this. I just think its so wrong and don't understand why more people can't see that. I think years from now, people are going to look back at these family bloggers and be disgusted at how this was legal and acceptable.

Apologies for the rant, I just am getting more and more annoyed that children are being used like this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Curious if anyone who watches the vlogs can verify that they still have all their luxury cars? Last I knew there was Anna's Range Rover, J's Ferrari and a Mercedes Truck. I just find it hilarious that they're so desperate for money they're willing to record video messages for 16$ a pop! 😂 Reaks of desperation!!! Why not off load a vehicle if you're that hard up for cash. They just look so pathetic.
They definitely still have the range rover, 2 of the recent vlogs Anna was doing the school run with the camera on the dashboard took a turn too quickly and the camera flew off into the door. I doubt Jono would get rid of his Ferrari, but because there's no one to show off to on the streets why would he drive it now. Haven't seen the Gwagon in a while though so maybe that's gone

Reactions: 8
I normally just read here but this has to be said, Anna’s “best friend” Laura has photoshopped a body positivity post (2nd picture her leg in front of her), I know that Anna is always photoshopping her own posts as well, this is so irresponsible so many people follow these tags because they are trying to love themselves and get over harmful dieting and these two come in and use it as a way of boosting their likes and follower count, it’s so triggering for people to see edited photos like this and these two honestly don’t care!
Anna even commented “you look gorgeous”, these two enable each other in their ED so much, who remembers when they used to meet up for breakfast and Anna would get the worlds smallest bowl of porridge and Laura would get a side plate of fruit!
I’m sorry to dump this here but when this post showed up at the top of the tag page I was seeing red!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Just wondering if anyone else caught what Anna said the other day whilst she was telling Jono about her teeth...She asked for him to touch her tooth....he said noooo....She then says" oh comeon you've put other body parts in my mouth!" Did nobody else hear that?!!!!! Ewwwww
She also said you've stuck other things in different body parts which is absolutely disgusting for a channel with kids watching.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Did Anna said how often she will post on her channel? I thought it would be mon-wed-fri..? Did she already missed one video or she plans posting randomly?

Reactions: 6
So it would seem that the only person in that house getting enough sleep would be princess Anna.

Selfish witch.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I normally just read here but this has to be said, Anna’s “best friend” Laura has photoshopped a body positivity post (2nd picture her leg in front of her), I know that Anna is always photoshopping her own posts as well, this is so irresponsible so many people follow these tags because they are trying to love themselves and get over harmful dieting and these two come in and use it as a way of boosting their likes and follower count, it’s so triggering for people to see edited photos like this and these two honestly don’t care!
Anna even commented “you look gorgeous”, these two enable each other in their ED so much, who remembers when they used to meet up for breakfast and Anna would get the worlds smallest bowl of porridge and Laura would get a side plate of fruit!
I’m sorry to dump this here but when this post showed up at the top of the tag page I was seeing red!

Anna said her family owned the garage where they went to wash their cars - Laura agreed .i just watched one of Laura's q&as and she said she just worked there for a friend. So was that a lie to make herself look better than just being a car wash worker? Since meeting Anna she has left there and has that small Instagram following does "social media management" but is currently on unemployment payment. But apparently goes for test drives of Mercedes and takes photos of her fake nails in front of the steering wheels so she gets the Merc logo in the background.

I just can't with these "influencers" pretending they have such glamourous lives when in reality she is a young single mum on employment benefit doing videos from a small double bed pushed up against the radiator in her parents spare room.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did Anna said how often she will post on her channel? I thought it would be mon-wed-fri..? Did she already missed one video or she plans posting randomly?
Hasn't missed a video... Yet... She said she'd upload twice weekly, and chose Monday and Wednesday

She must take advice from Anna and also delete comments saying the photos have been photoshopped because there is not one negative comment.

Screenshot_20200613_185934_com.android.chrome.jpg

I think she might make different pancakes for herself and the kids because I cannot see how that recipe makes 6 pancakes

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He changed his IG description. I guess Anna is nothing more than a baby-maker to him now. Not his wife, or his best-friend (which he use to describe her as), not a soulmate, just someone he makes babies with. The run on sentence and grammar also implies he makes babies with tiktok and Youtube too 🤣
6AF6CA36-2416-4401-BBC0-BF7790E8B002.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
View attachment 152407
I knew he'd be too lazy to do his own work and wait for a minion to put the hard work and hours in for him. His 10 year anniversary that he never stops going on about, but can't be arsed to do his own collage of the years. Lazy, freeloading fool.
No time... That’s hysterical.. haha. 🤣

What about for just one day you dont go outside destroying your garden, miss your hour pretend run, and not sit down to watch tv drinking 2 bottle of wine. Think I found at least 5 hours available Jonnyboy for you too do whip something up. Can’t wait to see it 😁

He changed his IG description. I guess Anna is nothing more than a baby-maker to him now. Not his wife, or his best-friend (which he use to describe her as), not a soulmate, just someone he makes babies with. The run on sentence and grammar also implies he makes babies with tiktok and Youtube too 🤣View attachment 153023
I not too keen on them calling their toddlers babies. He knows babies bring views. Maybe he is hinting to his groupies.. hey do you want to make babies with me I make great pictures 😝

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.