Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£16 for some personal messages!!!😲😲😲 what like a yearly thing or monthly??? How seriously desperate!!! As each day passes they honestly make me sicker and sicker, 🤮🤮 and that's without looking at the gammy teeth!!!!
There numbers are dropping rapidly because they remove every comment that isnt sucking up to them!!!!😝😝
And what the heck is with the toilet water thing, a few weeks ago he was making tiktoks of the A's giving him drinks from the toilet water!!! What the hell does he expect!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬 grrrrr IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!! 😣😣😣

• Angry
Reactions: 15
£16 for some personal messages!!!😲😲😲 what like a yearly thing or monthly??? How seriously desperate!!! As each day passes they honestly make me sicker and sicker, 🤮🤮 and that's without looking at the gammy teeth!!!!
There numbers are dropping rapidly because they remove every comment that isnt sucking up to them!!!!😝😝
And what the heck is with the toilet water thing, a few weeks ago he was making tiktoks of the A's giving him drinks from the toilet water!!! What the hell does he expect!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬 grrrrr IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!! 😣😣😣
No that is £16 per message.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
They really do disgust me.
This is how great Anna's taste in interiors is, boring and cold as she is 😴 as great as her taste in men and slop. That used to be such a warm family home and they turned it into a cold tv studio that's falling apart and festering with dead birds.
It's probably not to everyone's taste but I like it!

Reactions: 6
Wow, I did not believe it, so I have just pop over to cameo, and he is on there as Eileen has said charging £16.60. However, cameo do take a 25% cut of this payment.View attachment 149372
It will be interesting to see how long the fans will want to pay him. I would guess he will go radio silence on Twitter to force them to go to cameo to speak to him?
Wow they must be really hard up with advetisers cutting back on ad spend.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jonathan better learn to run. He’s gonna need that skill if he keeps associating himself personally with teenage girls etc...
It is a terrible, life ruining, career ending mistake just waiting to happen. They will be d.o.n.e.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I guess Anna was pretty triggered I mentioned the erosion of her teeth from purging. It's literally all she can talk about today!!! She can't believe she chipped her tooth and didn't notice. Ya I'll bet Anna. That doesn't account for the newly developed space between her top front and bottom front teeth. She wears her retainers every night as we've seen in her sweaty morning ramblings after her workouts. Bet she gets her Dentist "friend" to gift her vaneers soon.

Was it me or did she look absolutely giddy to be locked away in her office frantically looking through old footage to find out exactly when her teeth started decaying?? I mean editing and uploading her borying ass video. Wonder how many hrs she spent on Tattle and IG after her 20 minutes of "work were done. At least Emilia and Andrea are with their loving attentive mother I mean nanny while she's hiding in her office.
They literally film their lives but she had to go back three years to find footage of her teeth?? 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If he goes out running for 1hr who gets the kids bathed and ready for bed, he used to do that didn't he? Poor nanny must work 24/7.

• Sad
  • Wow
I’d actually be quite pissed if I was one of those young fan girls. They use to get free video chats and also free shout outs on twitter from him! Now he’s making them pay for personal messages and shout outs! I know it’s a big thing reality tv and low rent celebs are doing right now to make extra cash. The fact people pay for it is even more disturbing.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I know this is off topic, but...

I fell down the rabbit hole on IG & ended up watching Kate Hudson's stories. She's showing her youngest eating breakfast & asks her what she's eating. The toddler answers & says eggs & tries saying strawberries with food in her mouth. The next frame Kate is using a filter & asks what are those & clear as day the kid says butterflies.

I mention all this because the child was born 2 months after A2. I have yet to hear that kid string more than 1 word clearly out of his mouth. I'm not even sure I've heard 1 clear word or any words even garbled. I don't watch the vlogs. Does A2 speak?

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, first time poster. Every child develops differently so it’s unfair to compare although it does seem he’s a bit behind. He reminds my of my daughter but she’s 3 and has autism and is non verbal as a result. A child not talking isn’t always bad parenting just different development rates. That being said the SJ’s are winning no awards foe parenting that’s for sure.
I know this is off topic, but...

I fell down the rabbit hole on IG & ended up watching Kate Hudson's stories. She's showing her youngest eating breakfast & asks her what she's eating. The toddler answers & says eggs & tries saying strawberries with food in her mouth. The next frame Kate is using a filter & asks what are those & clear as day the kid says butterflies.

I mention all this because the child was born 2 months after A2. I have yet to hear that kid string more than 1 word clearly out of his mouth. I'm not even sure I've heard 1 clear word or any words even garbled. I don't watch the vlogs. Does A2 speak?

Reactions: 7
out of curiosity I had a look at her “idol” Michelle’s page last week and the first post I clicked on said this...

I wonder where Anna would rate herself from 1-5, aka from Chicken-Cookie.

76C98EE3-FC2B-4BB1-ACC1-64F3C8508E47.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker, first time poster. Every child develops differently so it’s unfair to compare although it does seem he’s a bit behind. He reminds my of my daughter but she’s 3 and has autism and is non verbal as a result. A child not talking isn’t always bad parenting just different development rates. That being said the SJ’s are winning no awards foe parenting that’s for sure.
I second that.
But also, Andrea seems to be quite curious guy and I hope he will develop vocabulary if someone in rhe house actually take interest in him. All Anna is mollycoddling him and Jonathan ruts TikTok out of him.

Reactions: 12
The reason the SJs have given is just that their lives are so different now they have 4 kids, blah blah....
Maybe Zoe was sick and tired of always being used in title and thumbnail to get views. Maybe she did not appreciate the awkward video he did suggesting she was his girlfriend ('Zoella is my girlfriend', the follow up to a song about a stalker) I know she participated but still...
Maybe they started to see the SJs the way we see them: exploiting their children for money and 'fame'.
Alfie did an interview where he wasn't too positive about family vloggers.
Gleam used Zoe to get several new You Tubers to be known, the Inghams went to her house so did The Michalaks, Sacconejolys as well! I'd be pissed off if I were Zoe!

I know this. I've also heard boys are slower learners than girls. Not everyone is the same & differences should be accepted...sounds like something I've been hearing a lot of lately. I agree with all this, but c'mon! The babbler needs to catch up. Less climbing & more learning.

Reactions: 8
So I just came across Anna and Jonathan on ITV’s ‘This Morning’ programme from a couple of years ago and something that Jonathan said caught my attention. Holly says something along the lines of “what do you think about the fact your children are on the internet and they’re not old enough to consent?” And Jonathan replies “our children are on the internet less than our friends’ kids”. Excuse me what? There’s literally hours upon hours of their kids on the internet from the moment they were born! I can guarantee their friends don’t have hours upon hours of their kids’ lives on the internet for god knows who to see.
plus the fact that they don't have any friends!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
J has not posted his stars for a month now as far as I am aware, but back in the 6th May he did show his latest run.View attachment 149261

and if you look at his max speed, we should be signing him up for the Olympics!
Max Speed 65.4 km/h 🤣 that's finished me off! Jon boi is going for a drive not a run! Probably to Mc Donald's. Just for some perspective Usain Bolt at his fastest is recorded 44.72 km/h around 27.8mph.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.