Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very long story but, a family had a baby, followed them and took potty training advice. I messaged in a thread to my family member saying what I did for my little ones. I dont want to get into a potty training debate but he randomly messaged me and told me to duck off with my backwards thinking. Not even sure how he saw my post unless they were tagged in the original post. I don't want to receive backlash and it is so obvious once i say my link but basically my surname matches the village they want to go to and therefore he didnt have a clue who he was talking to when he messaged as I dont show that name on insta for privacy purposes
He is a horrible boy child. I use to think he was the one that actually looked after the kids. But now he spends most of his time in the garden, talking to Emily rose’s or going for runs. I think Anna and the children are the only reason this channel is staying afloat.

Reactions: 17
Can i ask are people angry at my post or at him? Im new to this and can’t believe that when I searched our name and it brought me to his thread and i was gobsmacked that he had begged a holiday.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Can i ask are people angry at my post or at him? Im new to this and can’t believe that when I searched our name and it brought me to his thread and i was gobsmacked that he had begged a holiday.
No one would be angry at you at all. I'm delighted you found this thread and have seen through him! Hopefully other companies do the same before they waste their money or products giving the pair of them freeloaders freebies that they do not deserve. Well done to you and welcome 😉😁

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He is a horrible boy child. I use to think he was the one that actually looked after the kids. But now he spends most of his time in the garden, talking to Emily rose’s or going for runs. I think Anna and the children are the only reason this channel is staying afloat.
Jonathan is going to have to pull up his little white socks and stop worrying about impressing the girls and thinking he is some Brad Pitt🙈😂 now Anna’s channel is starting sooner rather than later she will be into herself even more than before, so J will need to do more than showing us his sprinkler system and giving us an insight into his foot problems. 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah people aren’t angry at you. They use the angry emote moreso for being angry at the situation you described about him. That would be great if you could use your family influence! I bet Anna would be jealous of your full Italian connection 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just when I thought she couldn’t get more kind and generous, Anna moves forward her channel relaunch by three months... with all Adsense going to charity. Oh no, wait, that would mean she actually has to think of others before herself, wouldn’t it? I don’t think her AI manual is programmed for that.

On a serious note, I saw that Alfie is actually doing that with his latest vlog. Then again, he and Zoe have also done more than a token black square. (Note: I have been one of the first to critique zalfie in the past, so the fact I’m drawing this comparison says it all!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yet another way of getting money from his fans, Jonathan has announced a new cameo account 🙄
1FCC33F2-FA5C-48E4-A233-CB18EFB3B88D.png
DA97FDC6-DEC9-410D-9AA5-8B837CD18284.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What’s her channel even going to consist of? It takes her 30 mins to say a 2 minute sentence and she constantly contradicts herself

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anna had another big day on Instagram Friday. Lost 995 subs! 😄

I wish I could tolerate watching. I'd love to know her secret to such losses. 😜 Jonathan lost 882, so he's in on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s her channel even going to consist of? It takes her 30 mins to say a 2 minute sentence and she constantly contradicts herself
Probably same ol' WIAW, same goop cookie recipes, same workout videos with Lucy Wyndham-Reed, same make up routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably same ol' WIAW, same goop cookie recipes, same workout videos with Lucy Wyndham-Reed, same make up routine.
yep! And which scent her newest candle is, which holiday napkins she's chosen for the table, you know, all the important stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One thing I have to say about the house is that they did a pretty good job renovating it. Comparing to how it has looked before, now it's way better, even in those grays and whites. Although I'm quite sad that Jonathan decided to demolish that nice stairs and did the roly-poly thing. And those white stones, why oh why...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
One thing I have to say about the house is that they did a pretty good job renovating it. Comparing to how it has looked before, now it's way better, even in those grays and whites. Although I'm quite sad that Jonathan decided to demolish that nice stairs and did the roly-poly thing. And those white stones, why oh why...
With all that money, they should have invested in a good interior designer. But Jonathan loves being himself. All is see in demolished garden, broken outhouse, unplanned rooms.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Eeww a 40 year old in some teenager's private chat
yes that’s right basically ‘paying for him to say something’- but he wasn’t into it at first but saw the £ signs then suddenly something changed 🧐

he always has to give smart arse defensive answers to people when they genuinely are pointing out something- the smell of desperation is strong. At least he’s found a way to keep in contact wit his all his Fans! But wonder what they’ll think of paying for the communication?!

Don’t you just love how he says it will make sure they do it being on that cameo thing?! What because you’re being paid for it?! I think ultimately this will go against them and people will see through them and unsubscribe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
With all that money, they should have invested in a good interior designer. But Jonathan loves being himself. All is see in demolished garden, broken outhouse, unplanned rooms.
The demolished garden comes sadly quite apparent by looking at streetview. Such beautiful bushes and flowers all gone

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Anna just posted her comeback video and there's really a bunch of people celebrating she's back. Why? Why are people so easy to impress and so naive?

• Haha
  • Sad
yes that’s right basically ‘paying for him to say something’- but he wasn’t into it at first but saw the £ signs then suddenly something changed 🧐

he always has to give smart arse defensive answers to people when they genuinely are pointing out something- the smell of desperation is strong. At least he’s found a way to keep in contact wit his all his Fans! But wonder what they’ll think of paying for the communication?!

Don’t you just love how he says it will make sure they do it being on that cameo thing?! What because you’re being paid for it?! I think ultimately this will go against them and people will see through them and unsubscribe.
Or it could backfire on him. Hopefully the kids that go to ask their parents for money to pay for this drivel will actually check to see what their kids are watching and ban them from watching altogether. 😂
The smell of desperation is rank.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Does anyone really believe he can run, I think that is a porky pie and he really walks or sits at the bottom of the garden to get away.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.