Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karen1

So Alessia has burst her lip by smacking her face off the floor, Anna took her down from the counter top by her wrists and the poor thing turned around and smacked straight off the floor!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Black lives matter, we believe in equality, says the woman who lost a contract with Disney for tweeting about how wrong it was Ariel was going to be played by a black actor.

• Angry
  • Heart

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Sorry, rant ahead: I don't care if she's back at it, what I do care about is how absolutely evil and dangerous this woman is to her mostly young and/or vulnerable following! It makes me livid to think how she pretended to be this naturally super skinny and healthy girl, releasing a book called The Style Diet, subtitle: A Positive Body Image Book, all while, how she later admitted, was alternating between starving herself and purging! Now, let's give her the benefit of the doubt, this was in 2011, she was young. But how on earth does a now 32 year old grown woman explain, once again, dragging her following down with her while descending deep into her ED for the nth time?! Pretending like her behaviour is OK, signalling to every girl and woman: You had an ED? Well, it's perfectly fine for you to document (read: control) every bite you eat, work out at 5AM, always eat the exact same aka safe foods, wear a fitness tracker, don't worry, those things are absolutely safe to do for someone in recovery, NOT!

She can do whatever she wants, we all know she doesn't care how her issues are heavily affecting her life with and the life of her husband or how she's not only setting the stage for Emilia and Alessia to develop disordered eating watching her all their childhoods long but also heavily limiting their childhood experiences due to her inability to be there for them, body and mind. But it is absolutely evil of her as a public persona to endanger the mental and physical health of her followers by using them to control her eating (those WIAW are there to make herself accountable), to use them to praise her, to be jealous of her, to make herself feel superior and successful and to suggest it is safe to do the same while being in recovery!

She's free to destroy her own life in private, and sadly the childhoods of her kids, but she needs to stop advertising it to her audience for god's sake!

• Heart
  • Angry

AnnieWood

Yes scrambled eggs is another fab one

The pasta was Emilia's lunch
Jonathan follows a 16:8 style off eating and doesn't eat breakfast until about that time
Yes he does follow the 16:8 style which is 16 hours of drinking wine and 8 hours he can’t drink because he is sleeping 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

underthesun

Sorry for talking about old news, I’m new to these threads but I cannot believe the school had to contact Anna about these things! This country has so many families in poverty, some children have small lunches and have to wear shoes that are too tight due to financial issues; what an embarrassment and insult that this family who can luckily give their children these things, don’t. 😢
The school also told her she had to cut the children's grapes, which people had tried to tell her for years, and she just rolled her eyes. Turns out all those darn "trolls" were right in telling her to cut small round things for her babies, toddlers and young children. huh. who knew? Oh, right. We did.

• Wow
  • Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
They are like Victorian parents where the governess brings up the kids 24/7 and brings them in to see the parents for 10 minutes a day. When I think of all the people who can’t have children naturally and would love and adore a child & this pair have them just for views and don’t give 2 shits about them. This world is so unfair. Don’t get me started on their luxurious lifestyle that they haven’t worked a day for. I’m hoping a big bite is coming for them- I don’t want to use the word “karma” cos so far karma seems to be working very well for them.

• Heart

binkyboo

Does anyone else think the kids should be taking their school uniform off as soon as they get home and putting it straight in the wash?

• Heart

Celandine

We can all be glad that the social media silence didn't fall on a Wednesday because then we wouldn't know what time she has her three bottles of water, how she prepared her Turkey mince, and which vegetables she cremated today day!!

• Haha

CYMRAES89

Very very petty maybe, but what type of parent has the “babies” walking on the outside of the pavement? On the road side!
I know the reason.....need the right hand to film the vlog lads 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
LOL Yeah but Stacey has 4 boys (Joe a big kid) to look after and a dog n does she have a cat. But Stacey can manage to do this, clean amd organize her house. But Anna can't cause she so scared to break her nails
Yeah, well, but Anna has FOUR kids ad SIX dogs. You know... Anyone can have four kids, but she has FOUR. Such a difference... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Kirsten

Just wondering if anyone else caught what Anna said the other day whilst she was telling Jono about her teeth...She asked for him to touch her tooth....he said noooo....She then says" oh comeon you've put other body parts in my mouth!" Did nobody else hear that?!!!!! Ewwwww

• Sick
  • Haha

ERJ

Starting your instastories from "Dead, I'm so dead" isn't a best way to say that you're exhausted Anna. God damnit, how can you be so tone deaf?! I know that it is just an expression but saying it now? Good God

• Angry
  • Wow

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
Does Eduardo also look thin.
Anna stop staving your children.
Stop waking them up their will get up when want to if sleep in all day let them children need sleep more then us adults.
Feed them proper food. Give them fruit n veg.
Do a sunday roast its not that hard. Do some food thats not Italian, German or what ever else. Do British food for a change.
Your children's health is important.
But what I am seeing your slowly killing them with sugar, salt and not much on the plate.
Start to think about them and not you for a change
I'm Italian & I don't know what Italian food you speak of. Pasta sauce with turkey isn't it. Frozen pizza isn't it. Even Domino's pizza isn't it.
I'm not German, but I haven't seen her make German food either. She's making her own hideous concoctions.

• Haha
  • Sick

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Sorry for talking about old news, I’m new to these threads but I cannot believe the school had to contact Anna about these things! This country has so many families in poverty, some children have small lunches and have to wear shoes that are too tight due to financial issues; what an embarrassment and insult that this family who can luckily give their children these things, don’t. 😢
She still hasn't got new school shoes. They gave her a pair of Andrea's. They even made her wear a pair of Emilia's uggs whilst in London, London that place that has plenty of shoe shops. And posted their own clothing hauls in the following weeks too.

• Angry
  • Sad

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Hahahah reminds me of conversation between me n my husband.
Me - Yo.
H -Yo.
Me - Happy anniversary.
H- Cool, same.
Me - my gift?
H - I am the gift 🤣
On our 10th wedding anniversary my husband had to leave for work really early (like 5am) so he didn’t wake me. I stirred as he got up, but went straight back to sleep and woke properly at 7am ish. I had a what’s app from him on my phone and was like “Awww he’s sent me an anniversary message from the train.” It read “Remember it’s green bin today (recycling)”. So help me god, I will never let him forget that 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Bea123

So Alessia was left alone for god knows how long but she managed to go into the bathroom in Jonathan’s office unnoticed, puts the plug in the bath, turns the tap on and leaves the bath running. No one noticed until the water was pouring through the roof and began to flood the office🙄
it's getting embarrassing at this point because there are actually THREE adults in the house

• Angry

AnnieWood

One of Jonathan's latest TikToks is just trying to get clicks off BLM. Refuses to share a single link, posts one picture of his kids asking for them to live in a world of peace and a picture of a black square and going offline for blackout Tuesday, which wasn't even the point of blackout Tuesday

*Jonathan and Alessia are sitting in his office*
Jonathan: Alessia what is the name of the Little boy you sit next to in school?
Alessia: Daniel
Jonathan: Daniel. And is Daniel a good friend of yours?
Alessia: Ye
Jonathan: Do you like playing with Daniel?
Jonathan: Is there anything different about Daniel to you?
Jonathan: And what is that?
Alessia: *mumbles*
Jonathan: He's what?
Alessia: Brown
Jonathan: He's brown. And is there anything wrong with that?
Alessia: No
Jonathan: No

She was clearly coached to answer that way, wouldn't be a TikTok without Jonathan telling the kids what to do
So Jonnyboy thinks your different if your brown. Nice one dickhead bubble boy. He is such a great role model 🤦🏻‍♀️ I hope these children run far away from their parents when they grow up. Selfish c***ts 🤬 I don’t usually swear but it worries me people like this are out there.... Our poor human race 😭

• Angry
  • Sad

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
Poor Eduardo was tired as Andrea got out of his bed and went into Eduardo's keeping him awake! Poor boy is getting dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep. Just put Andrea into another room so Eduardo can get the sleep he needs.

• Sad
  • Angry

Linnyloo

VIP Member
How are
The school also told her she had to cut the children's grapes, which people had tried to tell her for years, and she just rolled her eyes. Turns out all those darn "trolls" were right in telling her to cut small round things for her babies, toddlers and young children. huh. who knew? Oh, right. We did.
How are they so stupid, I mean they can't seem to meet the kids basic needs. They can't sleep properly as they're sharing with much younger siblings, they're scared by witch Anna before sleeping, they're either fed slop tiny portion meals or too much chocolate, they dont get their feet measured properly for school shoes, they have inappropriate packed lunches, they're not allowed to get dirty/play freely, their mum doesn't ever take them for fun days out or wants to play with them, they're not listened to or treasured by their parents, their chikdhoods have been sold and they are used to make money to support the family by being exposed to the online world for all to see their every move. As parents, they are failures, poor children deserve much better.

They have
Why do they wake these kids up? It infuriated me. Obviously they are beyond exhausted!
To fit in with loony Anna's schedule, she doesn't care that they might benefit from a lie in, poor kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Sophie80

You know, this family make me feel really sad.

They have four beautiful children - all the joy and the opportunity for fun and making memories that must bring - why are they not doing it, why are they not soaking their children up? Crafting, reading, going to the beach, doing puzzles, going for long walks, jumping in muddy puddles, biking, camping out in the garden, messy play outside, do they do these things but just not show them? I watched one of the lockdown blogs and Anna didn’t even join them for their picnic lunch, just plonked down their plates, left them to it and walked off. What the fuck? I don’t understand why you’d choose to have four kids and outsource everything to paid help WHEN YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A PROPER JOB OR CAREER.
When those kids are older, more self sufficient and have flown the nest, will Anna look back and think the time neglecting them to preen her hair, perfect her make up, get dolled up everyday for a day round the house, going to bed early, all the fucking dawn workouts, food prep, cooking, all the mental head space taking up by all of the above plus god knows what at the expense of ploughing that energy into her children. Will she regret it? I know I would. I just don’t understand her. You can tell she is engaged and disconnected from her children when she talks to them. It is sad.

They couldn’t wait to get the two girls back at school. All for the wrong reasons, they couldn’t give a fig about the virus and safety. It is all about them.

Also surely one of the joys of having dogs is walking them? I get they have six but they’re tiny; between the two of them they could walk three each twice a day easy. I understand having a dog walker if you worked outside of the home but these two never leave the house. I just don’t understand them!

Anna has a huge platform. Why isn’t she using it to raise awareness and promote understanding of issues she claims to be close to her heart - eating disorders being one.

Sorry guys had to get that off my chest. Feel better now!
Anna is completely self-obsessed. Her only concern is herself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28