Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkyLou

Jonathan bought Anna a new MacBook Pro. Then he lectured her on learning Final Cut Pro vs. using iMovie. First of all, it's not like his videos are some wondrous creation. Secondly, given that it's Anna, I give it a few months before she decides it's just all to overwhelming, and quits again. Is it really the best use of her time?

Speaking of Anna, what did she do to Andrea? In the past, I've seen a lot of speculation from people claiming he has a host of things wrong with him. Which I don't necessarily agree with. But today I really noticed how disengaged he is with his mother. He doesn't make eye contact with her when she speaks to him. He doesn't smile at her. It's like he is looking through a wall whenever she is around. And it's only with her. When the kids were putting on their shoes, she spoke to him and nothing. Then Alessia started talking to him and he was so engaging. Same way with Jonathan at the end of the vlog. He was being a perfectly normal toddler. He was laughing when she was pushing him on the swing. But it's like he'll only laugh or smile if one of the other kids is doing the same. Almost like he sees them doing it and he knows it's safe. That is so odd to me. I've never ever seen a child have that kind of a reaction to a biological parent. I would love to see what he is like with their nanny. Is it a woman thing or is he confused about who Anna should be to him?

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Yep and again I say, since no one seems to be listening, STOP WATCHING!! PLEASE! They will NOT STOP UNLESS WE STOP WATCHING! The kids lives are in danger and y'all continue to support them. It's SICK and VILE!
We understand your view. You don't have to post it again and again after people say they've watched the vlogs. I don't watch on YouTube I watch on Toogles so they don't make anything from it, it's entirely to find things like today's, blaming a 3 year old for flooding the house while unattended for god knows how long. It feels like you're attacking everytime someone mentions they watched the vlog and while I'm sure that's not your intention, just keep in mind that just because we watched the vlog, doesn't mean they made anything or got a view from us.

Reactions: 35

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Funny how they have footage of Alessia falling over and hurting herself but nothing of Andrea's accident..... hmmmm......

• Sad
  • Wow

DoseofReality

VIP Member
J has not posted his stars for a month now as far as I am aware, but back in the 6th May he did show his latest run.View attachment 149261

and if you look at his max speed, we should be signing him up for the Olympics!
Max Speed 65.4 km/h 🤣 that's finished me off! Jon boi is going for a drive not a run! Probably to Mc Donald's. Just for some perspective Usain Bolt at his fastest is recorded 44.72 km/h around 27.8mph.

• Haha
  • Wow

abcdabcd

VIP Member
I strongly disagree with him putting on a show to appear stupid. He’s way too proud and narcissistic to do that. His joker persona however is what he’s faking because deep down he was and still is what I feel a very sad a depressed guy. He’s a completely different person when caught off guard by Anna or Stacey, not easy going and funny at all.

Funny how they have footage of Alessia falling over and hurting herself but nothing of Andrea's accident..... hmmmm......
I still have a feeling something serious happened with his high chair, the way they rushed to get a new one with a harness, actually buckling him in now for the first time in his life? Seems very unlike them

Reactions: 34

callmegracie

VIP Member
Is she really serious with this bullshit post?!?!

"...really strange having just these two home without the others this week!" Not a period, but an exclamation point. Sounds more like excitement to me than sadness.

"...and even though this feels a bit strange I know it's not forever!" Again, the exclamation point.
View attachment 145641

Also, I'm not a photographer, but the hot spot (the front light lighting the subject) is always high. The light always seems to be aimed above the subjects head, from the forehead up. In this case, Anna's inflated big head. The stairs behind her are lit better than her children. Maybe the tinkering in post (Lightroom) does this each time. Anyway, it looks ridiculous.
View attachment 145661
she says alessia and edwardo are thriving.. maybe because at school someone actually interacts with them without a camera?

• Angry

Linnyloo

VIP Member
then jonathon says to anna it happened while they were having time to themselves this morning and took their eyes of the kids, being so obvious that they were having sex while it happened. I am actually disgusted, i think this is the nail in the coffin for me, im not watching again, not even to be nosy
If she had time to do that, she had time to fall down stairs, choke, fall out a window, poison herself, turn the microwave on etc etc. She also cud have fallen into the bath and drowned omg.

• Angry
  • Sad

Rookie

So her kid fell, burst her lip open....not only did Anna QUOTE “find it a little bit funny” she also only really mentions the blood she got on her top....nothing about how she comforted alessia, or how alessia is now.

• Angry
  • Sad

Greentrees

VIP Member
After to listening to that knob today talk about 10 weeks of not having their fleet of staff to do all of their household chores, dog walker/groomer and whoever else at their home to essentially shoulder their adult responsibilities for them was met with "We will never get through this" "no end in sight" ideology. Sorry, but he was talking about household cleaning, walking their dogs etc., for a minute their it sounded like he was expressing what doctors, nurses, police should be expressing during this coronavirus pandemic but no he was talking about having his dam house cleaned and a nanny to look after his kids and someone to walk their dogs. The pure arrogance of this man!

You know their kids are growing up to think that having all of these people to do everything for them is normal. They are growing up with a very skewed work ethic and set of life principles that they will find it very difficult to being able to perform simple and basic tasks in a home when they get older. And its not their fault this is what the parents have been doing since they were babies.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

LurkyLou

Jonathan and his boring speech about how they all banded together as a family when the hired help couldn't do everything for them? 🤣😂 Give me a flipping break. Get over yourself. 95% of the world do that every day buddy. Welcome to the real world. What an entitled moron.

• Angry
  • Heart

CYMRAES89

What a shame that Anna can’t make the effort with all the balloons for her family’s achievements or birthdays. the Glee in her face that she finally has the staff back and has got rid of 2 kids for the day (the naughty kids!)
Urgh! I can’t with her anymore

Actually; I think what annoys me most with this is that I’m classed as a key worker, single parent (only 1 child), with no support.
Luckily, although I’m a key worker, my job means I can do it from home. My days are a constant juggle. Here was my day yesterday (most days look similar)

0530 wake up
0600-0830 I worked
0830-0900 breakfast and get her ready for the day
0900-1300 home schooling but I’m also on call for work if anyone needs me
1300-1330 lunch and set her up with a task for the afternoon
1300-1600 work
1600-2030 we go for a walk, do something nice together, make dinner and eat together, bed time routine and we read before she goes to bed at 2030
2030-2300 I worked

I’ve done this since March 19th. I have no support. I could have sent my daughter to school this whole time. This would have reduced my working day so much but I made the decision to stay at home because that was what was best for the 2 of us.
we are in wales and our schools reopen on June 29th. This was announced yesterday. I’ve already been on to my management and HR to make sure that I can still go in to work and keep her home for the remainder of the school year.

I am not saying that they shouldn’t have sent E2 and A1 back to school. But I certainly think they need to get perspective. They haven’t had it difficult. The only big change they’ve had to do is actually spend more time with their bloody kids 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

smace07

soon: 2 granules of Pink Himalayan salt served on a platter of organic oxygen with Evian bottled water

• Haha

katt219

why on earth would you find it remotely funny that your daughter falls over and splits her lip?!!!! poor Alessia :cry:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

marvelgirl98

What the actual fuck? They're lucky that didn't end differently. Alessia could have easily slipped on the stairs (because they were wet), or fallen and drowned in the bath. How the fuck have they not learnt that young kids need to be supervised? Or left in a safe place when unsupervised?

• Angry

Chriss71

VIP Member
What happened to this forum? Great, it's your birthday. Okay, you lost your grandma. So sorry for you BUT why do you need to post this on here? That's not what we're here for.
How rude!!!😡😡 nothing has happened to this forum , but people get to know each other by sharing in there same concerns and observations who happen to be about a particular family, nobody (well almost) is rude or abusive to any other member even tho we are portrayed has hate touting trolls!! No need for rude upsetting comments like that atall!!!😡😡

• Heart
  • Wow

HilaryC

One of Jonathan's latest TikToks is just trying to get clicks off BLM. Refuses to share a single link, posts one picture of his kids asking for them to live in a world of peace and a picture of a black square and going offline for blackout Tuesday, which wasn't even the point of blackout Tuesday

*Jonathan and Alessia are sitting in his office*
Jonathan: Alessia what is the name of the Little boy you sit next to in school?
Alessia: Daniel
Jonathan: Daniel. And is Daniel a good friend of yours?
Alessia: Ye
Jonathan: Do you like playing with Daniel?
Jonathan: Is there anything different about Daniel to you?
Jonathan: And what is that?
Alessia: *mumbles*
Jonathan: He's what?
Alessia: Brown
Jonathan: He's brown. And is there anything wrong with that?
Alessia: No
Jonathan: No

She was clearly coached to answer that way, wouldn't be a TikTok without Jonathan telling the kids what to do
WTF....
She was 100% coached to say that. I’ve got a kid around Alessia’s age and has two “brown” friends and I have never heard him refer to them as a different skin colour. He doesn’t even notice those things!! He only knows them as friends and by their names. I guarantee you she wouldn’t have noticed the colour of his skin had Jono not brought it up. Now she’s going to go back to school and tell this poor kid that his skin colour is brown and different..

• Angry
  • Sad
Anna laying on alessias bed at the end of the vlog complaining she needs more sleep tonight, when the whole time Eduardo is slowly dying from sleep deprivation and hunger makes me want to punch her in the throat! 😡

• Angry
  • Sick

NDL4387

First time commenter. Long time lurker. LThe fact that Jonny Shining admits to having 6 nannies in 6 years speaks volumes about what utter a**hole employers they are. That’s a heck of a staff turnover!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Why would you subject your kids to this when you don't have to ?

I am so angry at them. They have child care, they "work" from home, yet they are willing to subject two out of four of their children to this, and them potentially catching Corona and bringing it back home to their family, the cleaner, the dog walker, the nanny. Lovely thought process right there: we don't care about the risks to other people, we just want them out of our hair for a few hours.

On what planet do you take that risk, just so that your kids are out of your hair for a few hours each day ? On planet Anna, that's where. A planet where two "problem" children, who she can't be bothered to look after properly and homeschool (for Eduardo) or engage in educational activities (for Alessia), are carted off to what essentially isn't school anymore, where social distancing from their friends will be necessary, where teachers will not be able to soothe and comfort them (well no change there, Anna can't either), and from which they will potentially come back from with the virus and anxiety.

I really hope they reconsider after a few days. Bringing your child back to school should be a last resort, when you have no child care and have to go back to work yourself. I'm pretty sure those who have no choice are broken hearted having to send their kids back under such conditions. Not Anna, though.
Sending your child back to school is a choice to be made by the parents. For many, it is the right thing to do. Many children are having their mental health suffer and need the school setting. I absolutely do not agree with shaming parents who have sent their children to school.

Do I think A&J have sent Eduardo and Alessia back for the right reasons? Absolutely not. They’ve sent them back so they don’t have to deal with their “difficult children” rather than recognising the importance of school and education.

But it is not fair to judge parents on the choice they have made. There was no right or wrong regarding sending children back - only right/wrong in the fact A&J have done it out of laziness

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31