Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Yes I know that, but that path you are speaking of goes straight out to the street, and the drive where the cars are and where he was working is separate. These two entrances have the wall with the arched door way between them?
He probably drove over the pavement.

Bouncer

Yes I know that, but that path you are speaking of goes straight out to the street, and the drive where the cars are and where he was working is separate. These two entrances have the wall with the arched door way between them?
No idea tbh. When he was loading the bark delivery for the play area it appeared to be done from the drive then he just drove through a passageway over the grass to unload it. 🤷‍♀️

E11i3m43

Property price register is also public... so if you know the area and rough date someone bought a house, you can usually figure out their exact address by process of elimination. And of course the name of the town the SJ's live in was featured front and center in all of their vlog openings a few years ago and they've recorded the exact date/s when they bought the house, viewed it, got keys etc... someone could probably map out house plans, camera locations, blind spots if they wanted because it's all bloody documented for them... how Jonathan can claim he's in any way trying to protect the kids or privacy of any of his family (he did this during the Nanny rant) is an absolute joke.
I don’t get how you found it though? Did you use the date they said they exchanged keys or when they announced they’d bought the house? Just cannot to seem to find anything

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Sorry to hijack the thread but how do you start a new tattle thread for someone who hasn't got one? Who decides, do you have to go through someone etc?

D1059

No there’s a wide passage at the side of the house from the front drive then he just goes over the lawn down to the bottom from what I’ve seen when he’s doing his various garden “improvements”.