SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on stories saying the kids are at the beach. Why on earth isn’t she with them???
How the hell are they allowed go to the beach? I'm in Ireland and we still can't travel more than 5km, maybe it's different in the UK but seems very careless!

Reactions: 13
How the hell are they allowed go to the beach? I'm in Ireland and we still can't travel more than 5km, maybe it's different in the UK but seems very careless!
In the uk you can travel “for exercise” now, as long as when you get to wherever you’re going you still social distance. From where the Saccones live, to a beach it would be at least hour and a half drive...not really necessary when they live near big open countryside spaces.

Reactions: 11
In the uk you can travel “for exercise” now, as long as when you get to wherever you’re going you still social distance. From where the Saccones live, to a beach it would be at least hour and a half drive...not really necessary when they live near big open countryside spaces.
Thank you :)

Thank you :)
I’m from the Uk but I also agree, it’s careless and too soon.
i have a five year old, she won’t be returning to school and I’m still very cautious of where we go with her and if there are people

don’t think Anna has that thought process with regards to her children

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s on stories saying the kids are at the beach. Why on earth isn’t she with them???
Wow, I would seriously not be advertising the fact my children were on another day out with the nanny when they don’t take them to these places of their own accord. But as long as Anna gets her time to herself 🙄......

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Anna says she's going to revive her own channel because she has more time now that the kids are older. Real reason is probably because they've realised money is drying up and ad revenue is tanking along with views & subs on their main channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Uk person here.
YOUR NOT ALOUD TO GO TO THE BEACH.
You can have exercise but your not aloud to travel anywhere unless its for food or work.
I am not even aloud to see my Grandma who is 5 mins away. I have to skype her.
If their find out that their travelled so many miles a fine could be given.
I don't know who took them - if its the nanny she should know this rule n should know you can't travel.
If its Jonathan then he just an fool. And wanting a title we got told of by the police. Yeah and who's fault is that fool.
Don't travel anywhere

Reactions: 3
I noticed the bedtime conversation between Anna and Emilia too. It was odd. I used to have similar conversations with my parents after they had had a row - there was a lot of storming out. J & A's relationship is most definitely for show, there is absolutely nothing between them. Jonathan is a pervert and Anna is a frigid narcissist. He definitely isn't sharing a room with Anna - I haven't seen any of his belongings in there? Plus, Anna's bedtime routine wouldn't work with him there. Jonathan is as graceful as a gorilla and there is no way she wouldn't wake up when he gets in. Given that she doesn't moan about him waking her up, I would take that as it doesn't happen. Anna would take every opportunity she could to publicly berate Jonathan.
Spot on.

Reactions: 2
Uk person here.
You can have exercise but your not aloud to travel anywhere unless its for food or work.
I don't know who took them - if its the nanny she should know this rule n should know you can't travel.
If its Jonathan then he just an fool. And wanting a title we got told of by the police. Yeah and who's fault is that fool.
Don't travel anywhere
this is incorrect in England as from last week you are allowed to travel in your car for a day trip somewhere as long as you practice social distancing when you get there

Reactions: 28
Uk person here.
Not correct. You can travel anywhere in England if you want. So long as you socially distance, you're good. The guidelines do say you should stay at home 'as much as possible' but they also specifically say you can go on day trips: https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...d-holidays-ok-can-people-stay-in-second-homes

The police in England have no powers to turn people around if they've traveled long distances, unless they're not socially distancing or unless they suspect they're staying overnight / camping etc...

Reactions: 12
Uk person here.
Don't travel anywhere
Yes you are. You can see your Grandma out in an open space providing you social distance.

We are also being encouraged to go out but stay safe. From the gov.uk website it clearly states that you can go out for the day, and you can meet with another person from a different household.

Taken from the gov.uk website:
1.7 Are there restrictions on how far I can travel for my exercise or outdoor activity?

No. You can travel to outdoor open space irrespective of distance. You shouldn’t travel with someone from outside your household unless you can practise social distancing - for example by cycling. Leaving your home - the place you live - to stay at another home is not allowed.

As much as I do hate the SJs, they aren't breaking rules per say by going to the beach.

Reactions: 6
Very sad that it’s the first time the kids have been out and had proper fun in about 10/11 weeks and their parents can’t even be bothered to share it with them. Most parents would drop any work they had to do to spend that time together.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
this is incorrect in England as from last week you are allowed to travel in your car for a day trip somewhere as long as you practice social distancing when you get there
Not correct. You can travel anywhere in England if you want. So long as you socially distance, you're good. The guidelines do say you should stay at home 'as much as possible' but they also specifically say you can go on day trips: https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...d-holidays-ok-can-people-stay-in-second-homes

The police in England have no powers to turn people around if they've traveled long distances, unless they're not socially distancing or unless they suspect they're staying overnight / camping etc...
Yes you are. You can see your Grandma out in an open space providing you social distance.

We are also being encouraged to go out but stay safe. From the gov.uk website it clearly states that you can go out for the day, and you can meet with another person from a different household.

Taken from the gov.uk website:
1.7 Are there restrictions on how far I can travel for my exercise or outdoor activity?

No. You can travel to outdoor open space irrespective of distance. You shouldn’t travel with someone from outside your household unless you can practise social distancing - for example by cycling. Leaving your home - the place you live - to stay at another home is not allowed.

As much as I do hate the SJs, they aren't breaking rules per say by going to the beach.
Oh.
The police thst comes in our neighbourhood (their come and read out this report thing on loud speakers) said no. People are not aloud to travel unless its food shopping or work. No-one can go to the beach or other areas. Gee i wish their make minds up.
Might try see her this weekend. Cause she wants to feel my baby girl move.

Reactions: 3
Very sad that it’s the first time the kids have been out and had proper fun in about 10/11 weeks and their parents can’t even be bothered to share it with them. Most parents would drop any work they had to do to spend that time together.
All they will create is a situation where parents = no fun (homeschooling, acting like performing monkeys for the Gram, working for Dads TikTok, Mum scaring then acting like a witch) and nanny = fun, caring and loving.

They haven’t a clue and they will damage their kids greatly.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Andrea is starting "school" in January, while I think it's insane they'll be sending their 2.5 year old to school when he looks so lost 95% of the time, its not going to do him any harm and it's probably going to do him a lot of good.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh.
The police thst comes in our neighbourhood (their come and read out this report thing on loud speakers) said no. People are not aloud to travel unless its food shopping or work. No-one can go to the beach or other areas. Gee i wish their make minds up.
If you were to see her it would have to be at a 2m distance and outdoors since she isn’t in your immediate household
Congratulations on your baby girl x

Andrea is starting "school" in January, while I think it's insane they'll be sending their 2.5 year old to school when he looks so lost 95% of the time, its not going to do him any harm and it's probably going to do him a lot of good.
I remember we all thought Alessia was very behind. School brought her on leaps and bounds (she seems to have regressed being back home). Hopefully the same happens for Andrea.

Reactions: 12
O my god that's pure heartbreaking!! 😭😭 they rehomed him!! HES NOT A FRIKING PET!! ! His health issues were worse than they thought, !!!! I actually feel sick reading that!!! 😭😭 what an absolute witch evil evil pair!!! 🤬🤬

Oh.
Awww yes you go see your granny hun,and let her feel that were baby , life is so so precious and sharing it with loved ones is what makes it such a special time xx

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.