SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the comments:
"Do these kids get to do anything that isn't exploited? I'm kinda over this channel, it's a little too precious for real life "

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And out in public, as well. Incredible, isn't it?
Wait...does this mean other people take their kids (yes, multiple!) out on their own too? Wonders will never cease 🙄
The pair of them are so incapable, if it wasn't so sad for those children it would be laughable.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Wow Anna must think the Nanny is some sort of extraordinary superhuman for taking the 4 kids out by herself. I genuinely can’t remember a single time when Anna has taken all 4 kids out on her own, and I think the only time she’s ever had to look after all 4 on her own was when Jonathan was ill.
I’m really glad the kids have a nanny anyway, she’s good for them and actually does fun, educational and creative activities with them. Unfortunately I wouldn’t be surprised if the kids favoured the nanny over their own mother.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Yes to all of this!!☝
Yesterday when people were saying Johnathan wasn't that unattractive I was like what???
View attachment 139411

Dude is disgusting in every sense of the word. Not only are his looks gross 🤢 in my opinion but his lack of oral and personal hygiene make him 10 times more unattractive. Maybe I have high standards or am just a shallow snob but I don't find him or Anna attractive. Where I'm from she's a 7 at best. He's definitely a zero. 🤣 Not even his Ferrari would make up for his stinky rotten teeth.🤮
The person who said Jonathon wasn't unattractive has also recently posted asking people if they worry about having bad karma for hate-watching and also stuck up for Jonathon on a few other occasions....just putting that out there...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I cannot with these two anymore, I'm done. Her delight at getting rid of her kids for a few hrs is not normal. Why wud she not want to take them on that lovely trip herself or with gnome? If god forbid anything happened to one of this kids, she'd be prime suspect as she fantasizes about them not being there all the time. I literally hate these two, they are a disgrace and they are just getting away with it. She can't even clean the shower -ill leave it til the cleaning lady comes back- disgusting vile witch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
the kids seemed so happy and chill with the nanny in the strawberry picking clip. they’re lovely kids ... just a shame about their vile parents

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
The person who said Jonathon wasn't unattractive has also recently posted asking people if they worry about having bad karma for hate-watching and also stuck up for Jonathon on a few other occasions....just putting that out there...
its me and whats your point? about Jonathan not being that hideous is my opinion, just as someone else said he isnt looking as bad, were all allowed to one and I also mentioned about Anna having pretty face. whats wrong about asking other what do they think about hate watching and karma?...thats the only thing I recall "sticking up to Jonathan", this is a gossip site as far as I know, people discuss their concerns considering there are kids involved and that´s ok, but some people dont even like the kids (which brings me to believe they are not even worried about them), they like nothing of this family and they purely hate watch, to me that seems like bad karma, and waste of time but sorry if I offended anybody with my comments.

I wasnt going to post any other comment here because I dont watch them anymore I just check to see if the family dynamic has changed, it hasnt, but this forum can get addictive hahaa but ill just stay as an spectator

Reactions: 3
Gosh so sad that the first thing the children do going outside of their house and their parents are not part of it. For Anna to start the vlog off saying how something ‘amazing’ has happened, *thinks of things that could be considered amazing*🧐 for her to say her children have gone out and you could literally see sheer delight in her face that she had no children or dogs in the house. Actually really sad to see, it’s not even like they can’t go with them. I’m a parent myself and sure we all appreciate a bit of ‘me time’, but I have to say seeing these 2, who are some of the most privileged people out there living day to day and aside from all what’s going on with the lockdown etc have more time than most parents! I mean if usually your laundry is being taken care of and house cleaned, dogs walked, gardener, hairdresser to the house, children being looked after by nanny....and the list probably does go on and still maintain they’re so busy?! It makes me think, somehow they have built their following being family vloggers when 90% of their videos do not feature them doing things with their children is quite unbelievable and no wonder so many people aren’t watching them anymore. If they’re not getting a freebie or getting sponsored for something with the children then it doesn’t seem to happen. For all the money they may have or lifestyle they may or may not lead I know for sure I wouldn’t want that way of life for my children, and I really think things are not always as rosy as they seem on these Instagram posts, after all their relationship is their career and they have to carry on regardless....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Those two should never have had children. You could see when they just had dogs they weren't going to be very maternal.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Very interesting conversation between Anna and Emilia at the end of tonights vlog (by the way this is very loose, forgot the exact words)

Emilia: Do you think daddy will come home? Has he gone on a run
Anna: Yeah, he's gone on a run
Emilia: Yay!
thoughts? :unsure:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Those two hate each other. Behind the cameras it's all arguing, bickering and living separately. The kids know

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Those two hate each other. Behind the cameras it's all arguing, bickering and living separately. The kids know
That behaviour will really affect the kids. My mum and dad argued a lot when I was young and I used to hide up in my room, then shout at them to stop when it got too much. They must feel scared that they do/say one wrong thing, they'll be shouted at too. I'm glad that they have a nanny that does care for them. Maybe she took them out for an escape from any arguments as well as for some much needed fresh air.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Did they even use the time the kids were out of the house to spend time as a couple? You know because they're so totally in love.

Bet those kids were good as gold for the nanny. Even the "naughty" ones (none of them are.)

Reactions: 14
Very interesting conversation between Anna and Emilia at the end of tonights vlog (by the way this is very loose, forgot the exact words)

Emilia: Do you think daddy will come home? Has he gone on a run
Anna: Yeah, he's gone on a run
Emilia: Yay!
thoughts? :unsure:
To me this is showing Emilia is worried about her dad, but the yay is yay daddy is running to lose weight. We know thats all Anna thinks about is weight and the size of everyone in that family.
But it could also mean Emilia is wanting time with her mum to bond for once. Its very strange conversation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
That behaviour will really affect the kids. My mum and dad argued a lot when I was young and I used to hide up in my room, then shout at them to stop when it got too much. They must feel scared that they do/say one wrong thing, they'll be shouted at too. I'm glad that they have a nanny that does care for them. Maybe she took them out for an escape from any arguments as well as for some much needed fresh air.
I know what you mean. If they really don't like each other that much any more then they should separate but they probably think they are in too deep with everything and the whole picture perfect brand they have, they think it will be a big monetary loss for them.
I glad about the nanny too. I hope she is like a 2nd mum and dad to them children.

Reactions: 4
Hello to Jonathan or Anna reading here. Just a wee parenting tip. When you transition children to a bed they will get out a lot at the beginning. What you have to do is without talking to them CALMLY take them back to bed, tuck them in and leave them. Night after night until they learn getting out has no benefits. I’m not sure what you did with the other three but putting the side back on Andreas bed isn’t helping him learn the right thing to do. So when his big bed arrives expect a few nights of staying up later, putting him back but not talking to him and he will quickly get the idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Andrea is not even 2 yet, they aren't putting him in a single already, are they?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.