SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose the Sjs have not started a fundraising .. Yet .....

Reactions: 3
WHAT!! ' no-one can manage 4 kids' !! He actually said that ???? But her guess what your nanny can manage 4 kids perfectly!!!

Reactions: 13
Exactly what I meant by the parents need to spend more time with the children! We don’t know how many times a week / hours a day the nanny is there. But, that aside the parents need to do more with the children. I’m not defending them by having a nanny, but I think I’m their case, with all the money they have, 4 children and running a business it is somewhat expectable to have extra childcare when like Jonathan said they have no family around. This obviously does not exclude the fact that the nanny was their during lockdown. Obviously that should not have been aloud if the nanny was not living there.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.