SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 33392
There's just no words for people like this?! šŸ˜²
In the comments on tonight's video.
For as long as people like this are up their arses, their kids have no chance in life of ever escaping the merry go round of exploitation. šŸ˜£
LOL I wonder what they're praying for. Plus (assuming the comment is from Christians) the Bible in Mathew 18.6 does say something about 'it would be better for someone to have a millstone hung around their neck and be drowned in the sea, than to harm a child'.

(Kind of going off-topic, but I'm not too sure of the context in the Bible for that quote and what it does mean. I've personality always struggled with the ambiguity of the Bible, Torah and Koran etc.)

Reactions: 1
Jeez sheā€™s so hung up and obsessed with looks! Canā€™t even write her happy birthday caption without banging on once again about Andrea being ginger. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 16
(Kind of going off-topic, but I'm not too sure of the context in the Bible for that quote and what it does mean. I've personality always struggled with the ambiguity of the Bible, Torah and Koran etc.)
I donā€™t know about the Bible and Torah
But there is a book called ā€œtafsir of Qoranā€ by Ibn Kathir which is an actual exegesis of the Qoran.
Yes, it is quite challenging to read (at least for me Qoran) because there is no context and situation.
In the exegesis, there is all the details and significations of the words to understand each verse.

Reactions: 1
I saw the insta story and wow! So she put conceler on her lips... Hello most of them are lipstick shaped, or in a lip gloss type tube. Poor baby was likely just copying what she had seen anna do.

I never watch these clowns anymore but the cold shower things got my attention,shes 2 years old, thats not ok!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I saw the insta story and wow! So she put conceler on her lips... Hello most of them are lipstick shaped, or in a lip gloss type tube. Poor baby was likely just copying what she had seen anna do.

I never watch these clowns anymore but the cold shower things got my attention,shes 2 years old, thats not ok!
Well Anna should keep her make up away and out of the reach of a 2 year old!

But of course she will blame Alessia and not her own crappy parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Well Anna should keep her make up away and out of the reach of a 2 year old!

But of course she will blame Alessia and not her own crappy parenting.
Oh of course she should. With 4 kids youd think she would have learnt that. Not the childs fault at all, if things are left in reach they will get to them.

Reactions: 14
How did Alessia manage to reach Queen Anna's concealer, to begin with? So she went up to her bedroom, had the time to nosey around in there, grab the make up, apply the concealer to her lips, and where was Anna or Jonathan?

Seems to me the one who should be on the naughty step is the Queen herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Posting on this particular thread for the first time after just watching Organised Motherhood's insta stories. She gave us tattlers a nice shout out šŸ˜‰ and shared the link to the video from a few years ago that mentioned the cold showers once again.

I genuinely had tears in my eyes listening to it. It's abuse. Nothing other than abuse. Why are they getting away with it?! And for all these years that the abuse has clearly been going on for.

Reactions: 24
Posting on this particular thread for the first time after just watching Organised Motherhood's insta stories. She gave us tattlers a nice shout out šŸ˜‰ and shared the link to the video from a few years ago that mentioned the cold showers once again.

I genuinely had tears in my eyes listening to it. It's abuse. Nothing other than abuse. Why are they getting away with it?! And for all these years that the abuse has clearly been going on for.
i had tears too - any sort of cruelty to defenseless children is so so upsetting. Keeps me awake at night

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How did Alessia manage to reach Queen Anna's concealer, to begin with? So she went up to her bedroom, had the time to nosey around in there, grab the make up, apply the concealer to her lips, and where was Anna or Jonathan?

Seems to me the one who should be on the naughty step is the Queen herself.
Because they leave their kids play unsupervised all day, every day.

In the cold shower video Anna said that Andrea had blood on his ear, she wasnā€™t watching him at the time when it happened

Reactions: 9
7173CBBB-2350-40CE-AE09-4E468A34E550.jpeg
She was telling Alessia ā€œno more Alessia pooping on the bedā€ as she was reading them a story like ā€œno more monkeys jumping on the bedā€, trying to turn it into a lesson.
No.Your lessons are cold showers,donā€™t you remember ?

I literally HATE when she makes those faces,it is so forced.

Reactions: 14

Her insta stories are so good, she summarised the situation perfectly. She compared it to a husband putting his wife into a cold shower as punishment, where you can see how awful it is for a 2 year old (i mean we already knew lol but puts it into a bigger perspective)

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m really upset by this
This punishment is completely horrendous- who is best to complain to? This really canā€™t go on.
Has anyone contacted scamp and dude? I canā€™t believe they would condone this behaviour.
They havenā€™t responded to any Instagram comments so far but at least they havenā€™t deleted them!

Reactions: 2
Her insta stories are so good, she summarised the situation perfectly. She compared it to a husband putting his wife into a cold shower as punishment, where you can see how awful it is for a 2 year old (i mean we already knew lol but puts it into a bigger perspective)
I saw those, i also messaged her saying the showers werent a new thing. I dont even watched this channel anymore but this whole things got me upset

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m surprised the self obsessed old wench has left my comment under Instagram post wonder how long it will be before they start deleting the comments...

Reactions: 2
The free clothes of clothes of Scampanddude are getting lots of promotion. See big bubbas birthday is all about her, a birthday cake that suits her diet needs.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
No offence to scampanddude but the only reason they are ā€˜somebodyā€™ is because of the whole next scandal a couple years ago. Remember when every influencer was like letā€™s boycott next and never buy from them again because they ā€˜ripped offā€™ a lightening bolt from a ā€˜small buisnessā€™..... later down the line all those said influencers #ad #gifted next šŸ™„ so what if next ā€˜copiedā€™ them, got them money and where they are now. Why they are using the SJ I have no idea but they are popular and gets them sales. Itā€™s all about greed these days. Surprised they didnā€™t use meldrum šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who thinks andrea isnā€™t a chunky baby , to me he just looks like a average one year old in weight ?

Am I the only one who thinks andrea isnā€™t a chunky baby , to me he just looks like a average one year old in weight ?
Heā€™s not chunky at all, just Anna delusional obsession about body appearance and weight. She never banged on about Emilia being chubby and she was way bigger then Andrea.

No offence to scampanddude but the only reason they are ā€˜somebodyā€™ is because of the whole next scandal a couple years ago. Remember when every influencer was like letā€™s boycott next and never buy from them again because they ā€˜ripped offā€™ a lightening bolt from a ā€˜small buisnessā€™..... later down the line all those said influencers #ad #gifted next šŸ™„ so what if next ā€˜copiedā€™ them, got them money and where they are now. Why they are using the SJ I have no idea but they are popular and gets them sales. Itā€™s all about greed these days. Surprised they didnā€™t use meldrum šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Seems like they just picked anyone with over 1m followers
They have 100k followers but their posts rarely ever reach even 300 likes

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.