SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed something in the video. At 11.41 in the video, when Jonathan comes into the room with Alessia: Eduardo says “what happened?”, Jonathan says “Lessie got a cold shower”, and Eduardo replies “like last night”. So that’s twice in 24 hours they’ve put her in a cold shower. Imagine how much a little kid screams in a cold shower.
Well it obviously didn’t work but they repeated the punishment 😡 really they need talking to and whoever gave him the dad of the year award needs to take it back or better still he should hand it back as this is not reasonable discipline and people wha are watching and defending their behaviour need to understand this !

Exactly this 👏🏻
Agree completely scaring children is not funny ever !

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Video from 9th August 2017

(Thanks to another forum)
From 3:45,the answer to the question “what to you do if they are naughty ?” “I put them in MY cold showers”. (Speaking oh her dolls)
The way Emilia says it is so matter of fact as well, like it’s a normal response to ‘naughty’ behaviour. Shocking.

You know how cold and shivery little ones get after a warm bath. How could they put a 2 year old baby in a cold shower ?? Utter bastards, if I lived near them I would be unable to stop myself screaming abuse at him in the street.
I live near them and have to drive past their house most days - let me know what you’d like me to shout 😂
In all seriousness, I can’t bear them. My daughter has mutual friends with Emilia and her friends parents speak so positively of them, they’re completely sucked in by the whole show.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20190814_194808.jpg

There's just no words for people like this?! 😲
In the comments on tonight's video.
For as long as people like this are up their arses, their kids have no chance in life of ever escaping the merry go round of exploitation. 😣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The amount of people defending it is shocking.
Absolutely shocking . I am disgusted by them and there fans

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly, this makes me feel really uncomfortable and sad. I’m definitely not what you’d call a ‘gentle’ parent and I tend too shout a little too much sometimes, but never in my life have I, or would I ever give a TWO year old a cold shower as a punishment, or any child for that matter. She must have been terrified, I know when I’ve accidentally put the shower on myself and it’s cold the shock I get. It’s potentially dangerous as well. It’s disgusting behaviour on their part and I hope they get everything that’s coming for them. The press will pick up on this soon, as they are huge.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They are bloody vile, she is an evil nasty witch, you can see it in her fave, those kids are scared of her and sadly Jonathan goes along with whatever she says!!! She’s a little girl, I’m still not convinced that there is something amiss with Alessia, but regardless pitting any child in a cold shower is abuse! It’s not the same as playing in a hot garden with the hose, it is being used as a punishment, being shamed for bed wetting/smearing?? Maybe keep an eye on her or check her more. I’m actually raging about this.

No defence, bleeping morons defending them. Go and stand in a cold shower after being shouted at for something you don’t really understand.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh what happened? If you don’t mind, can you explain ?

And yes the « do you like your father? » question seems forced, and trying to prove she stills love him despite the cold showers.
Turns out the contrary, pathetic human being.
Ohhh I remember the racism on the little mermaid tweet or meme I should say.

So after the announcing of the cast of little mermaid being a black woman anna liked or retweeted a meme(I don’t remember)

People came at her
And she deleted the tweet.

11C07C6C-3C16-44D4-BC20-141EECF70554.jpeg

37350BCE-53EF-4217-B8A1-A67B2898B758.jpeg

92025823-DC2C-4198-AE9F-F0A9004F1CBC.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m really upset by this
This punishment is completely horrendous- who is best to complain to? This really can’t go on.
Has anyone contacted scamp and dude? I can’t believe they would condone this behaviour.

Reactions: 14
Feel free to let Nadia know as she thinks the sun shines out of Anna's arse. She won't if she understand what they do to their kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m really upset by this
This punishment is completely horrendous- who is best to complain to? This really can’t go on.
Has anyone contacted scamp and dude? I can’t believe they would condone this behaviour.
Surrey social services

Reactions: 5
Just had a look at that video I was hoping it was not true , I can’t believe they think think a cold shower is an apt punishment, and then to humiliate her on camera even the the kids were shaming her what is wrong with these people ?
Exactly this, and when Ann a asked if she knew why she'd had a cold shower she said No! Obviously it's not going to work. It's f*cking barbaric! I don't even watch them, I saw organised motherhood's stories, then messiah kaeto's, skipped through the video to see if it was exaggerated them came here to vent as I was so disgusted! Absolutely vile, despicable people. They don't deserve their kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Anna acting like she didn’t have the heart to give Alessia the cold shower....more like she didn’t want to clean up the 💩 that was smeared all over everything.....enter her slave Jonathan.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly this, and when Ann a asked if she knew why she'd had a cold shower she said No! Obviously it's not going to work. It's f*cking barbaric! I don't even watch them, I saw organised motherhood's stories, then messiah kaeto's, skipped through the video to see if it was exaggerated them came here to vent as I was so disgusted! Absolutely vile, despicable people. They don't deserve their kids.
Exact same here.....never followed them but seen Messiah & Kelly’s stories and had to come here to read. I can’t bring myself to watch the video.....I’d be too upset and I don’t want to give them views. Just awful. I can’t understand how we live in a society where people watch & defend this and these ‘parents’ make good money from selling their kids souls 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
The punishment is totally out of order and yesterday it was definitely “cold showers” today they’ve changed to “ lukewarm” showers. After everything that’s happened with the stalker you’d think they would keep their mouth shut.

Reactions: 6
I really hope that self obsessed pair get a good dose of the sh%ts and see what it's like. Alessia is just 2. Maybe she could be looking for attention Jonathan you thick. The stick insect put Alessia on the naughty step coz she put concealer on her lips. Heaven forbid she used Anna's freebie. She is just a little girl
Omg poor pet.
The amount of people defending it is shocking.
Absolutely shocking . I am disgusted by them and there fans

Its like a sacconejoly cult, people are brainwashed and delusional 🤪

• Sad
Reactions: 10
i don’t watch these people and never will now. I’m so shocked they think this is acceptable.

I appreciate people have different parenting styles, but aside from the fact that punishments generally don’t get the results parents would like, surely we can all agree that this is just actual cruelty and abuse. I’m so so sad for those children.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.