SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the bets a poor me vlog is coming to deflect as usual. Any day now...
Or a ,we are only joking guys, we don't argue. We are best friends guys! 😂
Great to see the minions are sick of listening the whiner and the wine drinker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes I agree to all this.
I also think she’s fallen back to old habits. Posting everything she eats and tiny portions and cutting out food and talking about it non stop. I wonder if Jono said that he thought she should lose weight and he bought her the Apple Watch to help her track movements. It is such a trigger for her and for someone as neurotic and alone as she is. She didn’t overcome her ED at all not by a mile.
It’s a real shame as I think she looks far bette and younger and happier the way she is now.
She seems more animated and happier and comfortable despite all her moaning

The other day when she closes the door on the kids while they watch a movie and leaves them alone with choc Chip snacks? What the actual duck? How can any parent do that to a baby and toddler. As if the elder two would have a clue what to do

Like the other day the lamp broke they were all barefoot and Jonathan stood there watching Emilia pick up the broken glass with bare hands while he filmed it. JFC. You cannot make this tit up. Father of the year my ass.

Reactions: 17
Also..... Jonathan always says how supportive he is of Anna and how proud of her how she's dealing with her ED. Surely he knows that exercise is a huge thing for her, it's her preferred way of purging, of keeping control. Why would you then buy her an Apple watch and stand there and laugh as she's doing loops around the kitchen?
She's already taking on extra exercise in the form of yoga, but because she's doing it with the kids it seems fun and harmless. It's not.

It's so frustrating that even after all these years he still is clueless about what triggers his wife and how to actually support her, and that she clearly does not understand her ED at all. She needs proper help.
I don’t think he’s clueless...he wants skinny blonde arm candy (personally I think Anna is quite hideous inside and out) and he wants juicy ED content for the vlog because their lives are so bleeping dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG THE ARM OF THE NANNY IN THE LAST VLOG. They are such HYPOCRITES!! Complaining about having to take care of the children by themselves and being overworked. I’m so mad, and Anna is even more lazy and ungrateful than I tought she were. Oh jeez I’m shook

For those of you who have a YouTube account PLEASE PLEASE do comment about the nanny on the vlog they’ll post today. I’m so frustrated I want people to realize how much they complain when they actually have so much help
This has infuriated me too. I’ve been following them since Emilia was born, but they are really getting on my tits, more Anna than Jonathan. I can’t bear to watch her FaceTuned Insta stories anymore, admiring herself as she speaks. Her stupid matron style schedule, there’s scheduled and then there’s having to be in complete control. I used to really look up to her as a woman and as a mother but her fakery is too much now. The way she belittles poor Jonathan too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If you go their vlog at 19.05 you see Emilia look up that person as she puts her hand into the sweetie pile. If it is the nanny isn't this in breach of the restrictions?
Ohh wowww yes just re watched the clip with the "arm", its 100 million % someones arm!!! John boy has the camera I that right arm so couldn't reach with that one, then 1 second after, he reaches for an egg sweet for alessia, who by the way only said she wanted an egg one when the arm took an egg one!! And his sleves are pulled up and he had a dark jumper on !! Its disgusting either way if it's the nanny or a "visitor" !!!!😡😡

Anna has treated Jonathan like garbage their entire relationship. You can look back at super old videos and see her being a nasty rude cow to him even then. It's who she is. She goes through periods of trying to hide her true attitude for the vlogs but inevitably it always makes it's appearance again. All I can think of is how she must treat the children the same way. She probably belittles them in the same way. We know she mocks them and complains about literally everything they do so it's not a stretch to assume she talks down to them in the same way she does Jonathan. I don't feel sorry for Jonathan in the slightest as he's a grown man who is choosing to tolerate being treated like tit. I do feel horrible for the kids who have no choice in who their mother is and are definitely not being shielded by their father. If my husband spoke to me or my children the way Anna does to Jonathan we would have words for sure. We can only hope the kids give her tit about it when they get a bit older and don't just take it laying down like Jonathan does. 1 of those kids is bound to be her match.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She has always felt superior to him because of her grades and family background. But she does absolutely nothing with that, other than play the 'I am Eyetalian/American' card when it suits her. He has kept the family business going even when she decided not to bother anymore. She does a bit more filming lately, but that's because she likes to look at herself, and when she talks she takes forever.

She has no reason to feel better than him. They're both tit parents who are fully aware of the dangers online yet still decide to show their children naked, in towels, in the bath, in their beds, running around in underwear/nappies/PJs/leotards...

Just because she knows how to spell does not make her a better person.

• Heart
must be the nanny, as well as the angle, jonathans jumper was darker than that too.. so anna is constantly complaining about not having time to help with the kids school work even when she has the nanny for help :rolleyes:
This woman 🤬 hate when someone moans constantly while having all luxuries around.

she once said she had to be the pretty one in the relationship, the one who looks put together har her hair and makeup done and has blonde hair and that she needed her dark hair partner, she wasnt into blonde super fit guys super clean or something of sort . she liked he did the gardening thats it - (which Jonathan replied to with "you could hurt someones feelings (people watching)" which was an odd conversation to hear from a husband and wife
Well that's how they truly are. I will not be surprised if they broke up / divorce if YouTube career is over. Children are well used to Oma and Erika, but they are not much in contact with Jonathan's family. Anna isn't a hands on mom, but her family will happily help her.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed that E1 has really slimmed out recently? I wouldn't say she's underweight, and shes probably grown, but she is certainly looking like shes lost meat on her bones.

Reactions: 9
She has always felt superior to him because of her grades and family background. But she does absolutely nothing with that, other than play the 'I am Eyetalian/American' card when it suits her. He has kept the family business going even when she decided not to bother anymore. She does a bit more filming lately, but that's because she likes to look at herself, and when she talks she takes forever.

She has no reason to feel better than him. They're both tit parents who are fully aware of the dangers online yet still decide to show their children naked, in towels, in the bath, in their beds, running around in underwear/nappies/PJs/leotards...

Just because she knows how to spell does not make her a better person.
She definitely thinks much higher of herself and her family in comparison to J and his family. Funny I wonder if any if J's family has ever been found guilty of tax evasion to the tune of 200,000!!!!? Her mother certainly isn't a member of high society being in the local papers for tax fraud now is she? Unless of course that tax fraud was a direct result of something shady J did and she's now resentful towards him for dragging her mothers good name through the local mud? Might explain the recent anger towards him in the vlogs.

Anna has treated Jonathan like garbage their entire relationship. You can look back at super old videos and see her being a nasty rude cow to him even then. It's who she is. She goes through periods of trying to hide her true attitude for the vlogs but inevitably it always makes it's appearance again. All I can think of is how she must treat the children the same way. She probably belittles them in the same way. We know she mocks them and complains about literally everything they do so it's not a stretch to assume she talks down to them in the same way she does Jonathan. I don't feel sorry for Jonathan in the slightest as he's a grown man who is choosing to tolerate being treated like tit. I do feel horrible for the kids who have no choice in who their mother is and are definitely not being shielded by their father. If my husband spoke to me or my children the way Anna does to Jonathan we would have words for sure. We can only hope the kids give her tit about it when they get a bit older and don't just take it laying down like Jonathan does. 1 of those kids is bound to be her match.
Back in their old videos she had no filter with Jonathan she would let it rip the way she used to argue with him was hard to watch in some that I have seen. These days she tends to be a bit more tame in comparison but still she can’t resist a dig as demonstrated in today’s vlog and many other recent vlogs. He his guarded though and just accepts it because if he ruffles her feathers he will compromise how her delivery will come across in their daily vlogs so he keeps the peace. I wonder if there management company Gleam are happy to still represent them, with all there controversy they have had especially about Alessia and the cold shower incident.😔

Reactions: 11
FYI I work as a nanny and because we work in a job that means we cannot work from home we are still allowed to be working. Some have been furloughed because the parents are home and so the nanny isn't needed, but a lot are still working as normal even with the parents home.

Reactions: 8
FYI I work as a nanny and because we work in a job that means we cannot work from home we are still allowed to be working. Some have been furloughed because the parents are home and so the nanny isn't needed, but a lot are still working as normal even with the parents home.
Nobody would care about the Nanny if they had an essential job. I think the guidelines for having your children in school should apply to other childcare options.
Also if they had been open at first and said she was staying with them to avoid moving between households and help out with the 4 kids because they've never had all 4 on their own then nobody would care, its the lies and complaining about parenting their own children when it's clear they have help.
Some of their followers will be struggling on their own, or working essential jobs and have to watch the pair of them taking chunks out of each other for doing the bare minimum, and watch them neglect all emotional and educational needs their children have. It's disgusting.

• Heart
Annas lips in that stupid emoji game are like the false plastic ones you get in Christmas crackers. A simple game and he is too thick to play it properly. Plus his rotten tooth when smiling 🤮

I bet you don't work in a household with two stay at home parents!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Has anyone noticed that E1 has really slimmed out recently? I wouldn't say she's underweight, and shes probably grown, but she is certainly looking like shes lost meat on her bones.
I’ve definitely noticed. All of pants look like they’re too short for her yet they’re baggy. Could be she’s going through a growth spurt, but she’s already mimicking some of Anna’s weird eating behaviors so it worries me. I’d bet money Anna is subtly praising how thin she’s gotten- she’s so sick she probably can’t help herself. And those kids are so desperate for their parents attention (Emilia especially- she says each sentence breathlessly as if it’s her last chance to ever speak to them) that any sort of praise probably means the world to them.

• Sad
She's gone through a growth spurt for sure.

That's not true. If you cannot work from home, that's very sad but you're not an essential/key worker. If you are caught going to work, you might get fined.

Reactions: 8
This may be my imagination but is Anna having a dig at one of my recent posts this week. I highlighted how she is not cooking with oil & butter in her dinners at the moment cause of her revisiting her diet conscious style of cooking again, so I was laughing my ass off at one of the WIAW pictures she posted today. She emphasised that her chicken is fried in coconut oil in large text and veggies are cooked in oil in even larger text. Why do people need to know what saturated fats she cooked her food in. I could be wrong but has she detailed this information before in WIAW pictures on her IG before. View attachment 119818View attachment 119816 My post

Sorry I know this isn't first world problems but I had to get off my chest😂😂😂😂😂
She definitely is having a dig at your post, congrats! 🎉🎉🎉

This might be a bit narcissistic, but because Anna doesn’t have any close friends, I genuinely think that we have a big impact on her life! She’s influenced by us! We point out that the kids never do chores and could alleviate Anna’s stress, next day they’re putting away dishes in the vlog. We point out that they never leave the house, next they’re going on walks outside.

Maybe one day she’ll take our advice to start seeing a licensed therapist for her myriad of problems.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.