SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna’s paddys about Andrea really irritate me. I dread to think how she’ll treat him in the future, I fear it will be worse than Eduardo.

If he keeps making a mess, stop letting him! This will require you to supervise him and behave like a parent. Anna really needs to grow up and stop acting like her baby is conscious of good and bad and is purposely ruining things. Don’t leave him unsupervised (Emilia doesn’t count!) and don’t let him wander round and do whatever he wants and there will be a lot less trouble. Ridiculous women. How she calls herself a mother I do not know.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
exactly put the bleeping camera down tell the children no...get a job doing something useful..and stop using the kids as baby sitters...and Johnathon ur doing more harm then good to the family the house is fucked cos of all ur DIY you act like a child, drink like a fish and constantly look fed up off camera..the whole family are a show...

That's so rude of her. She is a bully
a bleeping brutal ugly witch..lazy and her food makes me wants to rom

the lunch at 11 am was the first thing i noticed and i was like wtf thats early. but they eat this early so they will to go to bed early, even for Andrea these times are early. i occasionally have lunch at 11/11:30 but thats because ive woken at 4, had an apple, worked for 6 hours and am hungry and want to have a little nap.
[/QUO
I can't actually bare her doing that bleeping dog voice it's so annoying lol I had to skip the vlog like do it for a minute but she kept going on and on 🙄
that voice doing dogs its so bleeping stupid

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
(Sorry if I'm repeating anything that's already been said but this has been eating away at me)

In their recent vlog called "He always says the wrong thing", Alessia left the house without anyone noticing.

Jon happens to be in the back garden and he is surprised to Alessia her but he carries on vlogging like it's no big deal. He sets up the camera on Alessia and makes her sing twinkle little star on repeat while he shoveled dirt.

Then Anna comes out of the house saying "I've lost a child" Spotting Allesia with Jon down the hill at the shed, Anna says to him, "There she is...I couldn't find her. She was like, just disappeared. I thought she was upstairs in her room playing"

I don't know how big that forest is or how close they are to that motorway or if there are animals or water or gullies or weird people or whatever other dangers BUT that wee little girl left the house and Anna didn't notice. It was merely luck that Jon wasn't somewhere else or who knows where that little girl could have ended up.

I have felt distressed about it since I saw it. Anna's not been right in the head and I just have this awful awful feeling that she wouldn't mind if something tragic were to happen.
I was thinking that-its not even fenced off..do they care not one bit

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Anna’s paddys about Andrea really irritate me. I dread to think how she’ll treat him in the future, I fear it will be worse than Eduardo.

If he keeps making a mess, stop letting him! This will require you to supervise him and behave like a parent. Anna really needs to grow up and stop acting like her baby is conscious of good and bad and is purposely ruining things. Don’t leave him unsupervised (Emilia doesn’t count!) and don’t let him wander round and do whatever he wants and there will be a lot less trouble. Ridiculous women. How she calls herself a mother I do not know.
You can get large playpens that she cud put in the playroom for him. Throw in some blankets cushions and toys for him. Obviously not all day but for periods to keep him safe. Just letting him wander from room to room alone is ridiculous and dangerous, anyone with a brain knows that. Idiots.

Reactions: 13
No joke Anna called this "paystoe". It's pesto omg
Screenshot_20200420_084055_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Anna serves Andrea's chocolate stars, pours milk in, then leaves to get his bib expecting him to not touch his breakfast while she hobbles back into the kitchen
Dinner for the kids was literally just blitzed up Butternut squash topped with paystoe and cheese, nutrition.
Screenshot_20200420_084421_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Emilia was thrilled about it. "do you like it Emilia"
Screenshot_20200420_084547_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

When forcing her to eat a spoonful for the song of celebration for eating vegetables.
Screenshot_20200420_084646_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200420_084648_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200420_084650_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My sister is cold hearted and distant to her kids like Anna. She has 3 kids and hands them off to other people to look after while she goes out with her friends or now to her friends houses. Yes there is lockdown but she doesn’t care she needs to be away from her kids. She is also a teacher but never spends time reading or helping her kids. Her 14 year old cooks the family dinner. I tried to be there for my nephews and niece but I just couldn’t stand how selfish she is. So I have nothing to do with them anymore. I couldn’t have kids so it does upset me when there are people out there who don’t appreciate them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
how about you move your organizational skills to the dog room, that room needs a hell of a lot of work!!!!
poor dogs live like crap, but only what´s instagramable counts, uh
If the toy room looks like that after a massive clean out it obviously wasn't enough of a clean out.... The best way to teach those kids to look after their toys and to clean up after they've finished playing with them is to simply take them away if they're not being looked after, but then they'd have to actually entertain their kids outside the playroom god forbid

Reactions: 12
I am disgusted that they have an iPad for a 1 year old baby. What is the world coming to 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
If the toy room looks like that after a massive clean out it obviously wasn't enough of a clean out.... The best way to teach those kids to look after their toys and to clean up after they've finished playing with them is to simply take them away if they're not being looked after, but then they'd have to actually entertain their kids outside the playroom god forbid
You are right. It doesn't look like it was messed up in one day. I have 3 kids, yes they make mess, but this room looks like either hurricane stricken or maybe the room isn't been cleared since days.

I am disgusted that they have an iPad for a 1 year old baby. What is the world coming to 🤷🏼‍♀️
Talking about privileges and priorities. iPad is a priority, but comfortable clothes and shoes isn't.

Reactions: 12
No joke Anna called this "paystoe". It's pesto omg
View attachment 112935
Anna serves Andrea's chocolate stars, pours milk in, then leaves to get his bib expecting him to not touch his breakfast while she hobbles back into the kitchen
Dinner for the kids was literally just blitzed up Butternut squash topped with paystoe and cheese, nutrition.
View attachment 112945
Emilia was thrilled about it. "do you like it Emilia"
View attachment 112943
When forcing her to eat a spoonful for the song of celebration for eating vegetables.
View attachment 112944
View attachment 112946
View attachment 112947
Why is he spoon feeding a 7 year old & clapping like a stupid seal?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You dont have to be baptised for a Catholic school you are just on a lower priority and may not get a place. Saying that I'm sure they removed that criteria a few years ago.
It was removed in 2018! I had just christened my son and it was changed 3 weeks later then!

Reactions: 1
Genius here wants daylight to "workout." Maybe it should be done after the sun rises. Then you wouldn't have to wait.
Screenshot_20200420-021025-01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can get large playpens that she cud put in the playroom for him. Throw in some blankets cushions and toys for him. Obviously not all day but for periods to keep him safe. Just letting him wander from room to room alone is ridiculous and dangerous, anyone with a brain knows that. Idiots.
They had a play pen thing for Emilia when she was a baby, they’re well aware they exist.
This exactly! If Anna could be bothered to supervise her kids then after they’d finished playing with something, she’d ask them to put it away before they get another toy out again.

Their whole playroom is kinda odd though. I don’t think Anna has bothered to think about what toys the kids want the most or has asked them for their input in it’s set up. Again it’s just her trying to control them. They “trash the room” (because you left them in there unsupervised, Anna) and then she kinda just moves everything to the side of the room and calls it tidy. Ask the kids to help you tidy, ask them where they want toys to go, give them the responsibility of looking after that room and supervise them tidying. But of course Anna won’t do that because it involves her not getting to control everything.

Reactions: 16
Can’t believe they had movie night with the kids on their own in one room and the adults in another....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

This!
Instead of letting the A's play with the toilet rolls, stacking them, unraveling them... how about 'Toilet rolls are not toys, we don't play with them'. Take them away, move the children away from the bathroom, close the door and GIVE THEM SOME STACKING TOYS!! Clearly that's what Andrea wanted to do... Play with them, build towers, teach them colours and counting as you go. But hey, that requires effort... can't handle that.....

Why is he spoon feeding a 7 year old & clapping like a stupid seal?
Because she refused to eat her mum's slop and they had to force her. But they were nice and sang her a song...... sigh.....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This!
Instead of letting the A's play with the toilet rolls, stacking them, unraveling them... how about 'Toilet rolls are not toys, we don't play with them'. Take them away, move the children away from the bathroom, close the door and GIVE THEM SOME STACKING TOYS!! Clearly that's what Andrea wanted to do... Play with them, build towers, teach them colours and counting as you go. But hey, that requires effort... can't handle that.....

Because she refused to eat her mum's slop and they had to force her. But they were nice and sang her a song...... sigh.....
All of this! To be fair though mushed up whatever with paysto and cheese sounds gross! Emilia’s face said it all!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.