SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Tiktok. It’s just not normal behaviour. To put a video on the internet of you calling your daughter those words. Regardless of whether she heard them or not, it doesn’t matter. It’s out there for the world to see. Manipulative, exploitative and just wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
This is child exploitation, they're playing with fire by using shock value for views. I can't believe these fools gave Emilia access to TikTok and uploaded this idiotic video for the world to see after all the CPS calls and visits they had to deal with. Prepare yourselves for more.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Disgusting. Typical Jonathan/predator behaviour, though to say "But EMILIA wanted it!". Blaming the victim and throwing everyone including his own children under the bus when people stand up to him. He just can't accept responsibility.

Please make sure to download the video and include it in every complaint you send to a company they're working with or is providing them with freebies. Pretty sure this will do the trick.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Has anyone seen his new Tik Tok?! He called Emilia a fat ugly depressed witch! Joke or not that is so wrong on so many levels!!
What the actual fuckity duck!!!!!!!! That fat ugly bald witch Jonathan needs to be reported!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Disgusting. Typical Jonathan/predator behaviour, though to say "But EMILIA wanted it!". Blaming the victim and throwing everyone including his own children under the bus when people stand up to him. He just can't accept responsibility.

Please make sure to download the video and include it in every complaint you send to a company they're working with or is providing them with freebies. Pretty sure this will do the trick.
Sending the video to companies they're working with is a great idea. I'm sure no one would want to have trash like him advertising their brand.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a fat, ugly, depressed wankjob of a father!

Emilia must have heard it loads as they rehearsed to get her part exactly right.

Anna literally wake the duck up and both of you take some responsibility for what is going on in your home. In your own words Anna "don't you want to go to private school. Don't you like that we could buy you nice things."

And again with the victim blaming "she wanted to do it!" "If they didn't want to make videos they can just say no." No! You are their parents. You need to protect them. And grow the duck up!

Their nanny has been there during lockdown and shouldn't be coming and going so probably is still there.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
How or why would Emilia ask to make that - she might not know what depressed is but she sure knows what fat & ugly means. If Anna had been there instead I would have got it

Reactions: 15
I was actually shocked with Eduardo saying "bleeping lovely" to a drink. Anna thought it was funny because he was copying someone. So I guess Anna and jonathon don't really care and I think they are fine with it?? I think there is something wrong in their heads!!
My son's same age of Eduardo, and once he got whipped in ass by his grandma when he rolled his eyes to food and said 'arghh tit'!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Guys, they're not making any promotional AD money right now, so they're really fishing for views. Their core audience are not the minions, it's the trolls (aka us). All the B.S. that they say and do is to get you riled up, because they don't care what kind of attention they receive as long as it's monetized.

Reactions: 19
Double sports bra at 5am... Done her workout, but last night she did yoga online with Izzy (free for essential workers but donation to charity for everyone else) and found it so hard despite the fact she does her HIIT workouts every single morning. Well Anna they're not very good or you're not doing them right then hey?? 20 stories about just this
Screenshot_20200415_145647_com.instagram.android.jpg

Also, I get that people are being nice to essential workers (I am one, and I am so grateful for the offer and that I still have my job) and offering them services for working during the pandemic, but I'd much rather see the help going to those who have lost their job, because I am still getting paid, while those who got fired are not anymore. (Was this the place to post it? Probably not but it kind of blends in)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I dread to think what an interviewer for a job potentially hiring Emilia will see when he searches her name on google and social media. Don’t think she’ll have a choice but to work for herself. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Anyone here on tiktok? I'd love to know what his friendliest friends have to say about him calling his 7 year old daughter a fat ugly depressed witch.
He's the car crash gift that keeps giving... Just when you think he's sunk to the lowest form of human before pond scum - he goes even lower! Ya just gotta laugh... and cross everything those kids will be ok!

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Looks like Anna has been to the Meldrum school of thigh gaps only using a white pen instead of a black one 😂. Can't unsee it now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Has Anna ever plugged the vlog so much before? It's every day and smacks of desperation. #weneedmoreviewsguuyyzzz

Reactions: 17
The people of TickTock aren’t impressed. It’s ridiculous, TickTock is age 13+ for a reason, there are some incredibly inappropriate sounds on there and also it’s absolutely full of pedophiles so not the best place to be exploiting your children. Particularly those that have every inch of their lives documented online.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Has Anna ever plugged the vlog so much before? It's every day and smacks of desperation. #weneedmoreviewsguuyyzzz
I noticed that too.

J used to post the 'trailer' daily, but he doesn't seem to be putting any content on Instagram apart from his TikTok videos.
Maybe because she has more followers? More genuine followers?? Or because of he puts things on IG they'll have no new footage for vlogs because they do so little!

I also noted she's back to her "hi guys, I just did my workout" sweaty stories.

Reactions: 7
The witch bit wasn’t even the worst part for me, FAT UGLY & DEPRESSED was! They are moulding that little girl into a spoilt bully who will be obsessed with her looks like her mum. Anna was upset that Emilia only wanted skinny barbies not fat ones... and they wonder why?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This is child exploitation, they're playing with fire by using shock value for views. I can't believe these fools gave Emilia access to TikTok and uploaded this idiotic video for the world to see after all the CPS calls and visits they had to deal with. Prepare yourselves for more.
All children watch Tiktok. I'm not sure if the older two can watch it by themselves? We've heard Alessia ask Anna for it at bedtime.

The people of TickTock aren’t impressed. It’s ridiculous, TickTock is age 13+ for a reason, there are some incredibly inappropriate sounds on there and also it’s absolutely full of pedophiles so not the best place to be exploiting your children. Particularly those that have every inch of their lives documented online.
I hope the people OF Tiktok will not be impressed either. I am not on that platform, is there a way for those who are to report this?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.