SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Emilia is about to fall off! Also there is now way it is safe for him to ride about on it with two kids, let alone one! if they let go for a second and he;s going that fast, then they'll most like topple off the back! There's no support or anything to keep them in place if they're not holding onto him! Also according to some in the comments the front part isn't even installed properly and needs to be turned 180 degrees and therefore is not safe!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
A walk down memory lane, she never was likeable but she sure used to be a stunner. She looks so fake now, and not just because of her excessive use of Factune, she just looks dead inside.

She is gorgeous with the dark hair. Truly. I would love to take her advice on make up and hair and fashion like that. Stunning.

Reactions: 6
He met her at the right time she was young and naive. They have four kids together but I can't see any romance/attraction when they are together.

Reactions: 11
So it’s started already has it? The kids being affected by what is in the vlogs.
Emilia saw the vlog where Anna says she didn’t think she could love anyone more than she loves Emilia. Talking about when she had Eduardo. So Emilia has taken that to mean she loves Eduardo more than she loves her. She was adamant that’s what it meant and that’s what she said (Which she did).

That’s just the start of it. Not only is Emilia old enough to work things out from the vlogs now. So are their school friends. Good luck with that Anna and Jonathan when your kids come home in tears every day because someone at school has bullied them over something they've seen in the vlogs. Hope all that money you earned from them was worth it 😏

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Saw on Anna's stories today that "Eduardo learned from the best" when it came to him giving a present to Alessia to open. I fully thought she would have said "learned from Emilia" but she didn't! Learned from the best, I thought, wow. Emilia really is her favourite and she's virtually just said it. I was gobsmacked

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why do they call it 3 wks in "quarantine"... It's called isolation you pair of idiots. He really is vile... No wonder she s in bed at 7.45!!! They really must have no sex at all unless it's date night... If he s lucky! So Anna what attracted you to jonnyshining... Apart from him saying he d make you famous???

Reactions: 13
Another accident waiting to happen! And the way he's just took his feet off the pedals as the kids are clinging on. The NHS also want you stop taking chances right now because they are more stretched than ever. They definitely won't care if Jonathan Joly things it's great content though lads.

Sorry @Eileen_2019 didn't realise it was a freebie. Disgusting that it is.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Jonathan your bald head is one thing but no top on and bald head, I CANT🙈 today’s vlog should come with a warning😝

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
From the user manual
"The use of certified and approved child seating and equipment, including a rear rack, is required whenever carrying children."

The photo with Anna and the children on it - kickstand weight limit is 100 lbs

"When carrying passenger(s) 4 years old or above you must have the running boards, rear wheel side covers, and an appropriate handle accessory, such as a deck hand or caboose, available from www.radpowerbikes.com."

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Jonathan is literally morphing into his old self!! Rotten tooth and all.... besides being vomit inducing 🤮 it's actually creepy....😳

20200412_230058.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He s looking like a bad unfit version of Greg wallace crossed with Jack Nicholson in the shining😷😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks! Though I'm not sure if I can handle an hour of her......

From the user manual
"The use of certified and approved child seating and equipment, including a rear rack, is required whenever carrying children."

The photo with Anna and the children on it - kickstand weight limit is 100 lbs

"When carrying passenger(s) 4 years old or above you must have the running boards, rear wheel side covers, and an appropriate handle accessory, such as a deck hand or caboose, available from www.radpowerbikes.com."
Why am I not surprised that there is a safety measure for carrying kids and he doesn't use it....?
I wonder if the company knows that he's putting the kids in danger like this. What an idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.