SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her Instastories...she’s tumble drying clothes....it’s been 23degrees for about 4-5 days in the UK...can she serious not hang them up outside?!?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Just watched her Instastories...she’s tumble drying clothes....it’s been 23degrees for about 4-5 days in the UK...can she serious not hang them up outside?!?
She’s too lazy to do that . Come on, can you imagine her doing her sloth-like walk to the clothes line and then goddamit having to go back out to bring them in & fold them. That’s a lot of work. It won’t fit in her schedule

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s too lazy to do that . Come on, can you imagine her doing her sloth-like walk to the clothes line and then goddamit having to go back out to bring them in & fold them. That’s a lot of work. It won’t fit in her schedule
Especially in those tight jeans! Did you see how tight the jeans she had on in todays vlog were? she could barely move about!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Does anybody else find it strange that they put the kids presents on the kitchen table for their birthday?

Reactions: 6
Does anybody else find it strange that they put the kids presents on the kitchen table for their birthday?
Yeah it's like a weird ritual that never changes. Why not in the floor at their level? And bloody cake for breakfast , Jesus they're weirdos

Reactions: 4
Heck.
We always have cake about 4pm.
Presents after breakfast.

Don't know why Anna doesn't order a twistler for the garden.
Mum n Me r disabled n our washing line broke so we have had to trry our best to put it back up its slack but this week we got clothes out. My mum didn't want me to put the clothes out on my own due to been pregnant so she brought out a chair and placed the washing basket on so i didn't have to bend.
Get the kids to help but washing out. I enjoyed it whem i was a kidi i stood on a chair with her behind n helping me out.
Great fun amd memories
We only used the tumble once this weekncause the bed sheets werent dying throughly amd that was only for 10mins in.

Reactions: 5
I love a line of washing. They smell so good when they come in. But maybe all Anna’s will smell of is car fumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s it - early to bed, early to rise, then you avoid the gnome’s surprise 😆😆
Thread title right there
Jonathan shaved his head for the next vlog, and apparently all revenue is going to the NHS. I really have never believed you tubers when they say "everything made off this video will go to blah blah charity", because of they release how much they donated its telling the world how much they make which you tubers are very secretive about, and it's also really annoying because just donate yourself, you've got the money to waste on products and material things just, you know, don't do that for once and donate the money you'd waste to a good cause.
View attachment 106896View attachment 106897
This is what I meant by him having his pubes shaved too 😉. His hair transplant was already failing. Was Anna's shaving scheduled at 2pm for the NHS too?

Excited about a letter from the government I'm sure Oma wasn't quite so excited when she got a letter from the government.

Erika love, plenty of supermarkets are taking on if you're that worried.

Hope they're planning an epic Easter egg hunt in their garden for tomorrow. Yeah right!

Reactions: 18
ok i have big problems with this family why the hall does she have kids waking up at 7am everyday i sleep in to at latest 9am some days and my parent's dont care at all . Those Poor Kids not spending time with their Mummy and daddy beucase Mummy is to strict and has to have everything to a strict timeframe and daddy is to lazy and just cares about Money youtube Money and even more Money and Gardening like spend time with your Kids .they dont even allow them to have their ipad out druing the week like come on most Parent's Will allow you to have ipad's out during druing Holiday time . A&J are so not normal and im so glad they are not my mum and dad !

Reactions: 11
Why so many presents? In our house it’s one present on your birthday.
My house growing up and even now with my kids it's always been a set amount for gifts. If it was one gift or several the amounts were always the same. I hate just small presents for the sake of it though.

Reactions: 3
My heart broke for Eduardo. It really did.
Why did no one shut A1 up? She was allowed to continue moaning and begging for presents all because the camera was rolling? So sad. He really is a sweet little boy for letting her join in. But she needs to learn it’s not for her. I’m sure she would understand if she wasn’t allowed to act like a 1 year old constantly. If they put the camera down. A parent could hold one of the babies each to stop them from creating a fuss. Ugh. Poor Eduardo
Alessia s voice really grates on my nerves, it's like the scratching of fingernails on a blackboard!

Reactions: 8
Hate to be that person - but I have cake for my breakfast on my birthday! Haha but I’m not a hyper 5 year old I guess.

View attachment 106983
So now the kids play outside according to the schedule
It is interesting that she says she spends so much time cleaning the house, yet she only cleans the kitchen (twice) in the mornings. I find the morning the perfect time to vacuum and mop the floors so the floors can dry while I relax and have lunch. Also kind of sucks that the kids can only go and play outside when Anna says in her timetable, what else are they going to be doing? It's not like they're being forced to clean the kitchen twice after every meal.

Reactions: 8
Well if she's in bed by 7.45 , the kids must be in bed by 7.15 or so every night. Do they never get to stay up a bit later, especially Emilia with these lovely evenings and Easter hols. Why does Emilia go to bed when her three yr old sister goes? Probably cos Alessia wouldn't stay on her own and it saves Anna having to waddle up to settle her when emilia can do it instead.

Cos Erika probably knew she'd be used as a baby sitter if she stayed in that mad house so she went home to Ireland to her mum. Can't say I blame her.
I don't blame her either, that Jof is so bleeping creepy , you can tell when she's in the vlogs she tries to avoid him!

Reactions: 7
Eddie's Birthday vlog only has 135,000 views! Yikes!!! They're really at the bottom of the YouTube barrel now aren't they. 😂

I'm baffled at how they'll manage to pay all their bill's with views in the toliet and #ad deals drying up bc of covid19. I'm almost positive Anna's mother's latest financial woes were in some way bc of them so I'd assume they're paying the 200 grand she owes, if not how would she come up with that kind of money?? So much of their lives don't make sense. With no real business outside of YouTube or IG where is their money coming from?
Did J get rid of the other 2 leased cars he had?

Reactions: 10
I couldn't watch todays vlog. Jono creeps me out. Also, he is not supposed to be taking his dogs out to walk like that. You are not supposed to leave your house unless it's essential.

I know somebody that was banned from Disney parks for filming the rides. That, and telling everyone at Disney A1 was three, so she could ride the coasters and do the princess thing. That will get them banned if Disney ever finds out about it.
Always looking to bend the rules. Seems like.

Last edited:
And doing an online bloody Ocado shop😠😠😠 everyone knows as its all over the papers leave the bloody online delivery slots for the vulnerable, key workers , people who can't get to a shop. She and jonscumgormless can get in their car and queue in a line round a car park to do a family shop like the rest of us normal less selfish bloody people. So bloody angry. That costs nothing you arse.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
What’s happened with Annas mum and the tax man? I must have missed that.

Reactions: 4
I couldn't watch todays vlog. Jono creeps me out. Also, he is not supposed to be taking his dogs out to walk like that. You are not supposed to leave your house unless it's essential.

I know somebody that was banned from Disney parks for filming the rides. That, and telling everyone at Disney A1 was three, so she could ride the coasters and do the princess thing. That will get them banned if Disney ever finds out about it.
Always looking to bend the rules. Seems like.
You are allowed out to exercise

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.