SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. When I was a child, I had neighbours whose children were six and four who used language like that.
Their parents ended up killing their kitten and abandoning their council house filled with all their belongings and trashed the place.

Only children from very unclassy families used language like that.

Reactions: 9
Anna really is dumb as tit isn't she

On her Insta stories she is calling the letter from the government 'exciting' then tries to say well not really exciting but...exciting

I can really see how a letter that relates to a virus where thousands of people are dying could be exciting

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Delightful.

Anna really is dumb as tit isn't she

On her Insta stories she is calling the letter from the government 'exciting' then tries to say well not really exciting but...exciting

I can really see how a letter that relates to a virus where thousands of people are dying could be exciting
If she calls that exciting her life must be even more boring than we already thought.......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jonathan is so proud of his tit hole garden "it's starting too look so good like"
Screenshot_20200410_063714_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20200410_063717_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20200410_063654_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Anna set up Eduardo's birthday right after dinner and showed it to Emilia, the first thing she noticed "wow he got a lot of presents" and then she counts them "10 presents" and Anna replies "well they're not all from us". Emilia is really starting to remind me of a Dudley like character, she has to have exactly the same or more than her siblings and her past self.
Screenshot_20200410_063946_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
One question... who the f*ck dresses their kids in WHITE Ralph Lauren when they’re just staying at home and basically playing all day? WTF!?

• Haha
Anna set up Eduardo's birthday right after dinner and showed it to Emilia, the first thing she noticed "wow he got a lot of presents" and then she counts them "10 presents" and Anna replies "well they're not all from us". Emilia is really starting to remind me of a Dudley like character, she has to have exactly the same or more than her siblings and her past self.
View attachment 106290
Why can’t Anna just say yes he has got 10 presents, isn’t he lucky! He deserves them doesn’t he Emilia?
She is the typical daddy I want a pony sort of child!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the kids are all gorgeous and understand that this isn’t their fault however Emilia and Alessia show very spoilt personalities. The boys are given less attention, Andrea was scolded and made to apologise to Alessia (which would be a good thing if it was standard across all of the kids however they never make Alessia or Emilia apologise), the girls both get upset and whine if not given their own way etc.

I feel so bad for them all (the kids only I mean) for different things, each one is being messed up differently and can only hope for the best outcomes for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Wow. When I was a child, I had neighbours whose children were six and four who used language like that.
Their parents ended up killing their kitten and abandoning their council house filled with all their belongings and trashed the place.

Only children from very unclassy families used language like that.
I think hes doing an Irish accent, I took it as an impression of his parents (probably his dad, sozzled on vino). I didnt think it was a sign of abuse and neglect myself. That's awful about your former neighbours though, what some kids see just doesnt bear thinking about

Reactions: 4
Anna reminds me Jennifer Coolidge in ‘A Cinderella Story’ - frightening.

Reactions: 8
I think hes doing an Irish accent, I took it as an impression of his parents (probably his dad, sozzled on vino). I didnt think it was a sign of abuse and neglect myself. That's awful about your former neighbours though, what some kids see just doesnt bear thinking about
If you're talking about E2 copying his father with the cursing, Anna tagged the person. She said E2 is copying that person. You can see the tag in my photo.

Emilia still wearing shirts that are 3 sizes too small, I think at this point it's intentional for the friendliest friends, you can't not know your daughters size, if the clothes you buy one time don't fit, next time, don't order the same size!
View attachment 105794
Anna mocking Eduardo's presents that she brought. "God gave me a son I could handle in Eduardo, I don't know what he was thinking with Andrea"
View attachment 105795
I don't know how well I captured this, but Jonathans glass once again is full to the brim and can be seen being filled above the higher counter top
View attachment 105796
Yum
View attachment 105797
Anna hating Alessia behaving as whiny as Anna does during the day
View attachment 105798
No wonder he has to have wine with his dinner, he needs it to wash that dish of tit down his throat!

Anna pull up your top you look and act like a skank...also why does Jonathan pimp out Anna on thumbnails he is the one editing videos and in charge of thumbnail photos. Does he do this on purpose for engagement or knowing people are going to comment? He should put himself in a thumbnail with something tight and showy or maybe no top on or tight shorts balance up the thumbnail photos. 😂😂😂😂😂

I know right.. and remember when Alessia used to hit her siblings and her parents all the time yet they said nothing to her and laughed it off I never heard them say to Alessia “say sorry Alessia”. Such hypocrites.
no but they have her cold showers instead😐

LoL I agree with you where the kids are concerned. My original post said "interesting choice" of song & we all know J picked the song referring to his hard knock life. J & A probably think those kids have it cushy & easy. Their (J&A) childhood was rough. They're delusional.
Ah, I see what you meant now 😊

Reactions: 2
He wasn’t choking for goodness sake. He coughed a bit then spat out some food then carried on eating. I’ve seen a child actually choke and that wasn’t it. This thread is probably one of the only ones I’ve seen that seems to just hat this family for no exact reason other than parenting choices. It’s not against the law to have your child sit on the side in the kitchen. I don’t personally do it nor do I think it’s hygienic. Is it abuse? No! Nothing they do could be classed as abuse. Maybe not the best parenting at times. But their children have survived this long without any serious effects. Those kids always look happy and clean and well fed. They have stories read and fun stuff to do. You may not agree with their parenting but that doesn’t mean they are in the wrong all the time. The assumptions made about Anna and Johnathon are frankly just wrong. I don’t support them I am not a fan I just don’t agree with with some of the things being said on this thread. Now you see other family youtubers where the dad has been actually caught doing very wrong things and that’s a good reason to talk about them. I think some people on here just don’t like this family. Which is fair enough. But not w good enough reason for some of the comments made. Social services would not be concerned about this family in any way shape or form. The children are most likely going to grow into happy balanced adults.

i agree with everything you have said. He wasn’t choking. I’ve seen a child choke for real and that wasn’t it. He just had to much food in his mouth which little ones can do sometimes. I’m certain had he choked Anna would have stepped in. I think some people on this thread just hate Anna and Johnathon so much they read to deeply into certain things. From what I’ve watched of them they have never pushed edwardo to play with barbies nor have they ever made him feel bad about it. I also don’t agree with what some on here say about the kids being abused or neglected. Those kids look very happy to me. They are able to express their feelings and emotions to their parents which tells me they know it’s safe to do so. They also laugh a lot and play and seem very happy children. They have a blessed life with a lovely home and get things many children don’t. I didn’t agree with the shower incident. But I think as no one on here was there we can rightly judge how cold it was or how often they may get it. Again this is not a form of abuse just maybe a bad parenting choice. The bruises again happen with kids. None of the bruises are worrying. Trust me if those kids were being abused it would be obvious. These kids just look like normal happy kids. People may not agree with their parenting choices. But that doesn’t mean they are bad parents or abusing their children. The car seat thing is again a worry. But I’ve seen many many parents do the same thing. It’s not something I would do. But I am not going to tell others how to take care of their kids. It’s not my place.
I pretty much agree with all of this. But there is one huge issue for me - that the children can’t consent to their lives being broadcast to millions of people. That content will exist on the internet forever and there’s nothing they can do about it. And that makes me really sad for them and angry at the parents for basic exploitation

Reactions: 10
He wasn’t choking for goodness sake. He coughed a bit then spat out some food then carried on eating. I’ve seen a child actually choke and that wasn’t it. This thread is probably one of the only ones I’ve seen that seems to just hat this family for no exact reason other than parenting choices. It’s not against the law to have your child sit on the side in the kitchen. I don’t personally do it nor do I think it’s hygienic. Is it abuse? No! Nothing they do could be classed as abuse. Maybe not the best parenting at times. But their children have survived this long without any serious effects. Those kids always look happy and clean and well fed. They have stories read and fun stuff to do. You may not agree with their parenting but that doesn’t mean they are in the wrong all the time. The assumptions made about Anna and Johnathon are frankly just wrong. I don’t support them I am not a fan I just don’t agree with with some of the things being said on this thread. Now you see other family youtubers where the dad has been actually caught doing very wrong things and that’s a good reason to talk about them. I think some people on here just don’t like this family. Which is fair enough. But not w good enough reason for some of the comments made. Social services would not be concerned about this family in any way shape or form. The children are most likely going to grow into happy balanced adults.

i agree with everything you have said. He wasn’t choking. I’ve seen a child choke for real and that wasn’t it. He just had to much food in his mouth which little ones can do sometimes. I’m certain had he choked Anna would have stepped in. I think some people on this thread just hate Anna and Johnathon so much they read to deeply into certain things. From what I’ve watched of them they have never pushed edwardo to play with barbies nor have they ever made him feel bad about it. I also don’t agree with what some on here say about the kids being abused or neglected. Those kids look very happy to me. They are able to express their feelings and emotions to their parents which tells me they know it’s safe to do so. They also laugh a lot and play and seem very happy children. They have a blessed life with a lovely home and get things many children don’t. I didn’t agree with the shower incident. But I think as no one on here was there we can rightly judge how cold it was or how often they may get it. Again this is not a form of abuse just maybe a bad parenting choice. The bruises again happen with kids. None of the bruises are worrying. Trust me if those kids were being abused it would be obvious. These kids just look like normal happy kids. People may not agree with their parenting choices. But that doesn’t mean they are bad parents or abusing their children. The car seat thing is again a worry. But I’ve seen many many parents do the same thing. It’s not something I would do. But I am not going to tell others how to take care of their kids. It’s not my place.
" it's not something I would do" you say this throughout your post, but at same time you are saying they are not wrong! So Why is it not something you would do?

Those kids look very happy to me. They are able to express their feelings and emotions to their parents which tells me they know it’s safe to do so. They also laugh a lot and play and seem very happy children. They have a blessed life with a lovely home and get things many children don’t. I didn’t agree with the shower incident. But I think as no one on here was there we can rightly judge how cold it was or how often they may get it. Again this is not a form of abuse just maybe a bad parenting choice. The bruises again happen with kids. None of the bruises are worrying. Trust me if those kids were being abused it would be obvious. These kids just look like normal happy kids. People may not agree with their parenting choices. But that doesn’t mean they are bad parents or abusing their children. The car seat thing is again a worry. But I’ve seen many many parents do the same thing. It’s not something I would do. But I am not going to tell others how to take care of
Just because something isn’t against the law, doesn’t mean you should do it! Leaving Andrea on the kitchen counter and walking away is stupid! Only takes a second for him to fall off that counter on to the hard floor and crack his head open!
As for Andrea “choking” he gagged on his food and Anna didn’t exactly rush to make sure he wasn’t choking. She was standing behind him as I recall it? How would she know whether he was choking or not?
Eduardo seems to spend most of his life with a sulky face on him. He doesn’t seem like a happy child to me.
Anna and Jonathon spend as much time as possible away from the kids because they can’t handle them. They sell their life online without their consent. I know it’s not just them doing it, but this thread is about them, so clearly people are talking about what they are doing.
Cold showers are a form of abuse! Why even bother using it to punish her if it wasn’t cold? That would be pointless and it wouldn’t have even been mentioned in the vlog if it was a warm shower. Also the kids have mentioned numerous times in the vlogs about having a cold shower.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Just because something isn’t against the law, doesn’t mean you should do it! Leaving Andrea on the kitchen counter and walking away is stupid! Only takes a second for him to fall off that counter on to the hard floor and crack his head open!
As for Andrea “choking” he gagged on his food and Anna didn’t exactly rush to make sure he wasn’t choking. She was standing behind him as I recall it? How would she know whether he was choking or not?
Eduardo seems to spend most of his life with a sulky face on him. He doesn’t seem like a happy child to me.
Anna and Jonathon spend as much time as possible away from the kids because they can’t handle them. They sell their life online without their consent. I know it’s not just them doing it, but this thread is about them, so clearly people are talking about what they are doing.
Cold showers are a form of abuse! Why even bother using it to punish her if it wasn’t cold? That would be pointless and it wouldn’t have even been mentioned in the vlog if it was a warm shower. Also the kids have mentioned numerous times in the vlogs about having a cold shower.
Said it better than I could have! Completely agree

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Giving cold showers as punishment is abuse and emotional abuse is very serious as well.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
One thing that minions do that really creeps me out is "OMG s/he's so big I remember when they were born"
No you don't remember when they were born, you remember seeing a vlog where crazy parents decided that they could get money for the mother pushing out children. You can also remember when you saw vlogs of them as a baby but is also not remembering when you they were born.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.