SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the toys is Harry Potter I think. On her stories last night he got soaked by the sprinkler and she said “he’s so annoying” yet all the children were playing the game and she was laughing along until then. Anna chill out all you have to do is change his pyjamas or were they his “Wednesday” pjs so you made him wear them wet?
Yes only 1 n about 5 girlish toys.
Was she saying Eduardo is so annoying.
If so why does a&j bully or pick on Eduardo. He was just having fun with his siblings there all were doing the same thing having fun.
Its easy to change pjs but in Anns had each clothes have to be in a routine of the day.

Reactions: 9
Yes only 1 n about 5 girlish toys.
Was she saying Eduardo is so annoying.
If so why does a&j bully or pick on Eduardo. He was just having fun with his siblings there all were doing the same thing having fun.
Its easy to change pjs but in Anns had each clothes have to be in a routine of the day.
Yep he sooooo annoying because he got himself wet. Don’t even get me started on letting Dre Dre ride in the tractor on his own!
I actually don’t think those children need any more toys anyway,
How about 1 toy and some books and clothes!

Reactions: 10
This is what I said (page 15) there let him play with girl toys there didnt bother with boy toys.
Guess what
More girl toys. Nothing of Harry Potter
There messing with his mind.
I feel sorry for him. He loves harry Potter why not get him Harry Potter stuff.
No Anna wants to have her son as a girl cause thats what she wanted all girls cause she doesnt know how to handle boys. Well Anna you got your wish you have 3 girls and one boy that you can't handle.
Andrea has been given a choice
Eduardo never did.
Then Anna slates Eduardo for not been the boy she wants or wanted whos fault that yours Anna. If you wanted Eduardo to be a boy you would of got some cars for him to play with or Dinosaurs but no you let him play with Emilia's toys all the time so Eduardo couldn't Express been a boy with boy toys.
Eduardo is a boy. Toys don't determine someone's gender. Cars or dinosaurs don't make a boy, in the same way, cars and sports don't make a boy out of a girl.

I think he enjoys the toys he plays with. Shame he didn't get much Harry Potter for his birthday, but he doesn't look like an unhappy child with the toys he received for his birthday.

With the way Anna acts snidey and nasty about her son's toys, it seems very unlikely she's "pushing" these dolls on E2. She's humiliated by the fact he plays with toys which are marketed by a company to be for a particular gender.
The gendered toy and the prejudices surrounding them is as manufactured a concept as the dolls themselves.

I'd be angrier if they forced E2 to play with other toys than the dolls he clearly enjoys. Let the boy escape the realm of toxic masculinity early in life. Poor boys have so many toxic expectations to prove their "manhood". E2 is already facing it before the age of 6.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yep he sooooo annoying because he got himself wet. Don’t even get me started on letting Dre Dre ride in the tractor on his own!
Oh that truck n A2 hell no. Big accident to come. A fence needs to be put up. But that could break if there go through it still.
More clothes n books is better for them. There is WAY too many toys I said it before too many toys over situate the mind. Wondering if E1 n A1 will also play with E2 toys.

Reactions: 8
I agree. Never saw/seen any cars, trucks, dinosaurs, footballs/lessons, boy related stuff.
Now people could argue that if someone is gay then it's there inside them from being born and no amount of dressing them up/giving them certain toys to play with will make a difference but I sure do think there is some influence in that
He did go to Rugby tots, but I suppose that was too difficult to combine with Emilia's ballet, so now they're in the same gymnastics group. Easy.

And he wanted a dinosaur toy once but Anna steered him towards the Barbies. Gotta keep up with the narrative, Eduardo!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Keep up the narrative and make it easier on the nanny probably because let’s face it Anna isn’t going to go and stand in a field and watch him

• Sad
Can’t believe that they’re pushing toxic masculinity onto their six year old. Six years old seriously. There are gay men who are masculine and don’t like pink and glitter and make up. And there are straight men who have more feminine qualities. Alfie Deyes has said when he was a kid he wore dresses and played with his sisters toys and he is not gay.

How are they even talking about sexuality with their six year old? He’s a kid! He knows nothing about love or sexuality! Just let him play with the toys he wants to and leave him be.

just having her tits exposed the whole time was mind-blowing...I am wondering if she has male admirers who want to see that -it is happening so often...
If that’s the route they’re going down, at least Anna’s a consenting adult rather than it being Emilia or Alessia they’re pimping.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Catching up with the vlog. Anna saying 'this is why homeschooling doesn't work' because the two younger ones are in the mix. Guess what.. You have a massive kitchen table the older two could work at. You have other ROOMS in your house that you could put two tables in for them to work at. You have two parents at home, not doing an office job or teaching live online, to supervise both sets of kids.
You could very easily do this, but it requires some planning and dedication. But hey, easier to just give up and moan about the situation, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Board games and card games are good too. They would love to play those as a family. Can't imagine Anna or Jonathan doing that though

He did go to Rugby tots, but I suppose that was too difficult to combine with Emilia's ballet, so now they're in the same gymnastics group. Easy.

And he wanted a dinosaur toy once but Anna steered him towards the Barbies. Gotta keep up with the narrative, Eduardo!

Aww really? That's so sad 😔😔

Holy crap the idiots don't have a clue how to use an inhaler. What Dr or pharmacy would hand this out without instruction?!?!

Reactions: 9
What I can’t stand with the cleavage thing (and trust me I’m a cleavage kinda girl when appropriate) is she constantly comments about flashing and shifts her top then just carries on with the cleavage shot.... here’s a groundbreaking idea Anna, lift your phone up a couple of inches so your boobs aren’t in the shot!

Reactions: 12
Holy crap the idiots don't have a clue how to use an inhaler. What Dr or pharmacy would hand this out without instruction?!?!
It came with instructions. Jonathan had them, and he tossed them aside. Who cares, right, it's only about his daughter's health so nothing important or anything.

• Angry
Eduardo been wanting a Dinosaurs for a while. A video of him with Jonathan not sure if going to kitchen place or to get take out. Eduardo sees a Dinosaurs gets very excited about it. Asks could i have that for Christmas or Birthday. Jonathan said sure buddy. It never happened. Eduardo wanted a gome for rhe garden he never got it. So we know Eduardo is wanting stuff like that but instead he gets other stuff when he is fond of Harry Potter. Wanting something new. His Christmas presents were dreadful.
We need to protect this little man.

Reactions: 13
Im sure he just happily started singing happy birthday to himself, this doesn't look staged at all. All of Jonathan's "kids just started singing" are staged af and he needs to stop
Screenshot_20200409_195343_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 8
I’m not a fan of there’s but none of us know what he asked for. We are all saying poor Edwardo but it looks like he asked for this stuff. In the vlog a few days ago he said he hoped he got lol for his birthday.
You also cant push ideas onto children and you can’t make someone gay 😳
Saying get him more boyish toys sounds like you all have the problem with him playing with what he wants rather than them. He would of been introduced to a huge range of toys at school and is still making these choices some children just do.
My daughter has never ever liked dolls no matter how much her nan tried to force her she played with tools and footballs and still does.
My son just wants to play with kitchen stuff all the time isn’t Intrested in physical sports. I didn’t force it on him.

And the chocking he was gagging not chocking he moved the food very fast and she was stood next to him let’s not make it something it isn’t.

And there is no way Jono has been able to pay for the tests.

At least the table has some Harry Potter decor considering that's what he wanted.
Screenshot_20200409_195536_com.instagram.android.jpg

They must have a undisclosed deal with Barbie or a distributer of Barbie, why else would 70% of all the presents the kids get for each event be Barbie? It's not like they're the cheapest of kids toys

Reactions: 13
he’ll have to share them toys with the girl’s that’s exactly why it’s all girl stuff to make it fair it’s completely wrong he’s no independence of his own he’s a shadow of Emilia

Reactions: 11
Eduardo been wanting a Dinosaurs for a while. A video of him with Jonathan not sure if going to kitchen place or to get take out. Eduardo sees a Dinosaurs gets very excited about it. Asks could i have that for Christmas or Birthday. Jonathan said sure buddy. It never happened. Eduardo wanted a gome for rhe garden he never got it. So we know Eduardo is wanting stuff like that but instead he gets other stuff when he is fond of Harry Potter. Wanting something new. His Christmas presents were dreadful.
We need to protect this little man.
I feel like Eduardo has always wanted to play with different toys since he was a little kid. I can remember when he was maybe 2 or 3, Jonathan was doing an ad with Emilia and Eduardo and both the kids got to choose a bike. Emilia wanted one with princesses on and she got it. Eduardo saw one with monsters/dinosaurs (can't remember which) and really wanted that one, but Jonathan got him a pink frozen bike instead.

He has always asked for lots of different toys, like any kid would. But Anna and Jonathan mainly just buy him the "girly" toys to keep up with this narrative. Poor kid. He's not a child actor, this is his life. When he's older he's going to see all of these videos of Anna taking the mick out of him and saying Andrea was her first real son and that's really going to mess with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.